What's new

Faisal Raza Abidi torpedo azad adalia (must watch)

you can listen to him for 9 min ? let me know what he says

What ever he said is right and truthful besides that Nawaz Sharif and Zardari is good but his remarks against adliya, swiss cases all that army is all true, I am strongly against PPP for some reasons, I'm ex PMLN supporter, but i am APML..... We think of all political parties as hostile towards us but still i must admit the facts, If he is speaking truth then i must say he is right. There is a saying, " You are my enemy and will be my enemy always, but enemies should also show respect" Faisal raza Abdi, well said my brother in land well said.

Faisal raza is just blah blah.. how can US airfore plane be available at airport with the information of army, ASF and Federal Government? When US is denying that blood money is not provided by her.. then left over is only pakistan..

Oh, boy, one of the most powerful and truly heart-felt political videos I have seen in a long time. This was not some rehearsed performance. This was genuine. Much like the former FM Kasuri was. Watch it again and again and ponder what he is saying. A sitting govt. usually does not get too hot. Power is a status quo.

ONLY the PPP has people in the topmost positions who question their leadership! It is a fact. Mr. Abidi is one more of them.

The PPP govt. is at its tethers. It is starting to fight back. The street power is enormous.

Mr. Abidi RIGHTLY points out that only PPP and ANP leaders are being targeted by the religious fanatics while others are roaming around free. Makes you wonder, eh? WHY?!

As I have said again and again that the PPP is the only truly 'liberal' and 'nationwide' political party in Pakistan. Its performance is sub-par, for sure. It should pay a price during the next elections then. But it also inherited a country where a military dictator found it about time to leave when the going was getting very tough both inside Pakistan and also in the global economic market.
Thanks so much for sharing!

Jee sher Ka Bucha

how well he said at 3:15 and onwards that a guy who would take Suo moto action on if the food is not cooked to his liking why didnt he take action on this RD farce?

that demented CJ and this all sudo Laywers movemetn was just for his personal interest to have him reinstated as CJ. a guy who would hassle the cheif minsiter Sindh for trafic issues in karachi but wont do anything when it really matters .

woof woof bhaoo bhaoo...

tamasha for the indigestion of the nation...

our country is such a joke... political parties, courts and army... one keeps wondering if he should cry or laugh...

huh .... so this guy is like a barking dog for you thats all !?

Luckily CJ was not in front of him at that moment .. otherwise ...:sniper: CJ

Jee sher Ka Bucha

how well he said at 3:15 and onwards that a guy who would take Suo moto action on if the food is not cooked to his liking why didnt he take action on this RD farce?

that demented CJ and this all sudo Laywers movemetn was just for his personal interest to have him reinstated as CJ. a guy who would hassle the cheif minsiter Sindh for trafic issues in karachi but wont do anything when it really matters .
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

But money to these pseudo lawyers movement was provided by Sharif brothers which culminated at long march. Anyways everyone is blaming others in RD case without answering questions on them. I feel ashamed that those martial laws were much better than this democracy. If this is democracy then we don't need it

Back
Top Bottom