What's new

MUST WATCH - SHOCKING REVELATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It honestly seems like the army is not happy with Bajwa, regardless of Imran Khan's ouster. This drama could very well be the final straw, and we may see Bajwa being forced by his peers to either step down, or keep out of the limelight until his term ends.

Either way, Bajwa's legacy is now tarnished.

The longer bajwa stays the more hate he’ll draw upon the army as well so army would want to get rid of bajwa.
Right now it seems like public support for pak army is at its lowest in history all because of bajwa.
My only issue is that if Bajwa goes, Pakistan may get a far too hawkish COAS. Going from one extreme to the other won't solve the problem, and in these cases going from one extreme to the other is usually what occurs.

He sold his soul to the highest bidder.

When the MNA's can be offered 22-30 crore Rs.

Gen. Bajwa price tag must be very ambitious. Could be in several billion RS.
Here's the thing, I don't think he actually took anything. I think he genuinely believed that what he was doing was foe the best of Pakistan.

The problem is that he's shown he knows next to nothing about domestic politics, as well as geopolitics of the region. He's simply incompetent.

Same guy who was grinning and approving of filthy accusations on IK from Reham's book sitting on National TV. They are all same.
Boycott him if you believe me.

Kiyani was a sold out too, by allowing OBL and Bajwa is the biggest of them all, by creating anarchy and political instability in Pakistan, destroying economy and also armys reputation. probably the most hated person in the history of pakistan army.
I've written extensively on Keyani. His problem was that he was leading an army that was very weak, and very fearful due to the Musharraf era. Any move he could have made would have resulted in catastrophic problem.

Basically, Keyani had no choice.

I've written extensively on Keyani. His problem was that he was leading an army that was very weak, and very fearful due to the Musharraf era. Any move he could have made would have resulted in catastrophic problem.

Basically, Keyani had no choice.

Beggers can't be choosers. Beggers get lynched.

True. Bajwa’s incompetence and blunders have put the whole state in chaos.
Best thing would be while bajwa is in power a general election happens and things get normal politically while bajwa is in power so the country is at least stable before next coas comes.
The best thing Bajwa can do right now is make a few phone calls and make sure SMQ wins the PM's chair. This would stabilize the situation.

He won't do it though.

If I wasn’t a Muslim I would say the same
But Allah says in the Quran:
“Do not lose heart or despair- if you are true believers you have the upper hand-“
- Quran (3:139)

Just looking at Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Somalia.... How does that fit in?

If you normalize evil (corruption, injustice, immorality)... Those nations are destroyed.

View attachment 833182
Mind your own business Indian!
Don’t interfere in our internal affairs!

I agree about nations get destroyed hens corruption and injustice spreads BUT never lose hope that one day everything will be fine. Allah tells us Muslims not to lose hope so we shouldn’t lose hope.
the army is a important defense between the northern hordes and India's borders.
I don't mind being unpopular because i am not a easily programmed drone , following the latest sweet talker. I alway talk with facts on the ground.
Do you know how many times mobs have been prevented from reaching Indian borders in kashmir by the same forces ? Easily prevented many subnormal situations.

I agree with whatever is said by the retd. General. He is a true Patriot and his concerns are real and the danger is clear and present.

The serving army generals are good in control and command, in war games but not in the 5th gen. wars, psy-ops, deceits and falsehood.

The seniors(retd.) who have the experience need to meet the current leadership of Pak Fauj.

Have written similar points in many posts.

Mind your own business Indian!
Don’t interfere in our internal affairs!

He could be a RAW snitch....they look for the pusle of the nation by looking at the social media posts.

Hope he is arranging a huddle with all the retd. Amy Generals and they are planning a meeting with top Army Brass, Corp. Commanders ASAP.

This is clear and present danger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom