What's new

False Conviction: Man Gets Justice in Murder Case From Supreme Court After 19 Years ..BUT...BUT,,

CHACHA"G"

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I want to cry , but I don't know how and where, I am sad , extremely sad ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :(:(:(

p8_11.jpg

@WAJsal , @Moonlight , @Spring Onion , @The Sandman , @django ,@Zibago , @Tipu7 , @MastanKhan , @shah1398 , and every one

i don't have any words for this :( this is our justice system can't believe this.........

Pakistani Judicial system is one of the most corrupt and inept system in world,one should fear it like hell or apocalypse.In this case victim died but in thousands of cases victims have been hanged or given life imprisonment.Same goes to our counter espionage system which is twin of that system.Always pray gentleman in Pakistan you never have to go into there places Police Station,Court and Hospital.

Lanat ha is mulk ka qaoon per or un logon per jo yeh sub hona ka bawajood NS or Zardari jaisa lantioon ko dobara vote kerta hain. I myself have been a victim of this same law that is used by people to blackmail others and get money. 30 years in power and not a single change in this law. Pathetic.

I want to cry , but I don't know how and where, I am sad , extremely sad ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :(:(:(

p8_11.jpg

@WAJsal , @Moonlight , @Spring Onion , @The Sandman , @django ,@Zibago , @Tipu7 , @MastanKhan , @shah1398 , and every one

He didn't die..he was murdered by the judges and their law...

I wonder they are the people jinhen Allah nay apna insaaf ka uhda dia hai...Or isay wo kitni be-insaafi k sath istamal karty hain...
I wonder we are a part of that Islamic state where Where Umar found himself answerable for a dog's death..!!

Sigh....and Sigh...!!!!!! Jin qoumon se adal uth jaye wo qoumen ujarh jaya karti hain...

Lanat ha is mulk ka qaoon per or un logon per jo yeh sub hona ka bawajood NS or Zardari jaisa lantioon ko dobara vote kerta hain. I myself have been a victim of this same law that is used by people to blackmail others and get money. 30 years in power and not a single change in this law. Pathetic.

Who is in power ?

That's very unfortunate. We must set a deadline for every case for maximum up to 2 years. Justice delayed is justice denied

That's very unfortunate. We must set a deadline for every case for maximum up to 2 years. Justice delayed is justice denied

Such deadlines may be set in Military Courts. Jirgas are even faster. Modern courts take time. The solution lies in implementing arrest and bail procedures properly.

Such deadlines may be set in Military Courts. Jirgas are even faster. Modern courts take time. The solution lies in implementing arrest and bail procedures properly.
All we need is

Increased manpower in police force with reasonable salary

Double the number of judges in our judicial system with at least 300% more judges in High Courts and Supreme Court

Set deadline for non criminal cases to 2 years... 5 years for most criminal cases except for those on the run and/or not imprisoned for most of the period during the trial. Of course the nature of each case is complex and some people can just kill and and disappear until the validity expires but we can of course chaae them for indefinite period of them. All I am saying is, force for speedy justice

All we need is

Increased manpower in police force with reasonable salary

Double the number of judges in our judicial system with at least 300% more judges in High Courts and Supreme Court

Set deadline for non criminal cases to 2 years... 5 years for most criminal cases except for those on the run and/or not imprisoned for most of the period during the trial. Of course the nature of each case is complex and some people can just kill and and disappear until the validity expires but we can of course chaae them for indefinite period of them. All I am saying is, force for speedy justice
Being part of LEA and having experience of working closely with judiciary I can tell you that,there is no shortage of anything.Cases made by police are so funny that if they are executed in scientific way,they will have to be removed on first hearing.Judicial system and police investigation is dead slow.Our judiciary will take years to decide a simple drug trafficking case in which criminal is caught red handed by LEA's from airport and drugs are recovered from his body in form of capsules.You can imagine if judiciary is taking years to decide a case in which accused is caught red handed,what will be it's response in cases which require evidence collection and analysis.

One simple question !!!!!!!!!!!!!! How those Police officers sleep at night (if they alive ) , And those judges ,,,, and just curious what supreme court Judges thinking after knowing the guy died in Jail , after 17 Full Long years ,,,,,
Just some thoughts .......................................................................................................................

Back
Top Bottom