What's new

Famine spread in North Korea, 20K dead in single province this year

:lol: You wish...

The American led sanctions does not and simply cannot prevent China, or Cuba, or anyone else in the world from rendering any assistance to NKR. But especially China. So the blame rests on China for not being a responsible sponsor to NKR.

the us is to blame for prioritizing political motive over food aid. China has been doing the best it can. We are among the largest if not the largest donor to DPRK. We also have 1.3 billion people to feed!

WASP = White Anglo Saxon Protestant.

But some here insist it is the Jews in Israel that govern USA? :D

Guys, make up your minds first! :lol:

Have you not heard of Christian Zionist? I suggest you do a little more reading.

It is people like you who insist on viewing the world through a racial prism that hinder inter-racial progress.

People like me? You mean the vast majority of people in the US? Do you mean just about every person who self identifies by race, religious and nation? Surely, you couldn't have missed Trayvon Martin fiasco!

Are you not on a forum plagued by nationalism? Are you not engaged in rabid ethnocentric nationalism? Are you liberal enough to fire-bomb Vietnam all over again? Or are you only toeing liberal doublespeak so as long as American interests are in league with Vietnam interests? So tell me are you Vietnamese first or American first? Now tell me who is being disingenuous. Inter-racial progress... EL OH EL.

Result of being a ally of china and isolation in the world.

Its actually the reverse. China is an ally of NK, while NK ,especially its regime, on the otherhand survives by extorting China like .."If we fall, you will have US bases on your borders, so you better support us".

Some of the posters here rather naive view of sanction. Its not only I would not do business with you, but will make sure no else do business with you too if I can do something about it.

Have you not heard of Christian Zionist?...............

So is is them, and not the plain Christians or the plain Zionists? Sort of like Rye-Pumpernickel bread, not just rye or pumpernickel?

Still not clear to me how that relates to famine in North Korea, and not their regime's insistence on spending money on rockets instead.

No the best way would be for them to join up with south Korea.

I don't think so.

You see, North Korea's rocket is a testbed of new technologies which stimulates North Korea's economy. Agni on the other hand is cobbled together from imported parts which results in capital flows out of India.

More Indian children starve to death per year than have died in all of North Korea in a decade. That is because India truly puts Agni 5 above the lives of its citizens. It does so because India wants to become a superpower.

You see, North Korea's rocket is a testbed of new technologies which stimulates North Korea's economy............

Well, a sufficiently stimulated economy would also feed North Koreans. So what is the problem again, if what you say is true?

I don't think so.

You see, North Korea's rocket is a testbed of new technologies which stimulates North Korea's economy. Agni on the other hand is cobbled together from imported parts which results in capital flows out of India.

More Indian children starve to death per year than have died in all of North Korea in a decade. That is because India truly puts Agni 5 above the lives of its citizens. It does so because India wants to become a superpower.
Are you out of your mind? Is there sarcasm that I missed somewhere? What 'new technologies' are you talking about? May be it is new to the North Koreans but old stuff to the Indians?

the us is to blame for prioritizing political motive over food aid. China has been doing the best it can. We are among the largest if not the largest donor to DPRK. We also have 1.3 billion people to feed!
Really? Please do not even try to tell us that there are no political motives in China supporting as odious and an abominable regime like North Korea. But as far as North Korea is concerned, the best way to feed the people is not through aid but through self sustainment. That self sustainment can come from one's own agricultural efforts or through trade. Many countries does it, even US, we grown our own but we also trade agricultural products.

So if China care so much about the North Koreans then stop supporting that government. Let Korea be one again under a superior government. If you think the current Chinese government is superior for the Chinese, then explain to us all how is the North Korean government superior to the South Korean government. Let that abomination of a 'country' collapse. If North Korea can stunt the physical development of a group of human beings in a few decades...

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian
"North Koreans say the country's new generation is shrinking in size,"
...Then let the new Korean government (came from South Korea) raise the physical standards of the offsprings of this generation. And they can do it within one generation at that.

Collapse implies chaos with casualties. Nobody wants that. A better and appropriate word is regime change.
Regime change? Replace with what? A superior government? The UN? What?

UN has a responsible to save lives! On humanitarian grounds, the member nations have to resolve on a food aid program for DPRK!

probable there are less DPRK ppl who die of hunger than indian kids each year. yes, just indian kids will have surpassed the DPRK no. by a mile!

same applies to india

We are clocking growth above 7% on the average for the past decade ..
The poverty has decreased a lot ..

Come to India you will see the people sleeping on roads have decreased , slums have disappeared at a rapid pace .

But who cares .. Keep on trolling

Really? Please do not even try to tell us that there are no political motives in China supporting as odious and an abominable regime like North Korea. But as far as North Korea is concerned, the best way to feed the people is not through aid but through self sustainment. That self sustainment can come from one's own agricultural efforts or through trade. Many countries does it, even US, we grown our own but we also trade agricultural products.

So if China care so much about the North Koreans then stop supporting that government. Let Korea be one again under a superior government. If you think the current Chinese government is superior for the Chinese, then explain to us all how is the North Korean government superior to the South Korean government. Let that abomination of a 'country' collapse. If North Korea can stunt the physical development of a group of human beings in a few decades...

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

...Then let the new Korean government (came from South Korea) raise the physical standards of the offsprings of this generation. And they can do it within one generation at that.

Regime change? Replace with what? A superior government? The UN? What?

we do not care much about NK. what we give to NK is limited AID to keep them survive.nothing more....
what we care is our own interrest. and what we can get...
and we will not let korean be one united country.

"Regime change? Replace with what? A superior government? The UN? What?"
maybe let the chinese koreans take the power.

india is a textbook example of why democracy does not work.
and North korea is not a comunism country. it is indeed a feudalism country....

Example of world's largest democratic country :rofl: by a slave of cummunist regime :rofl:

Another textbook example of IQ fart :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom