What's new

Fanatic Hindu calls for nuclear strike on Canada

It's entirely believable. Indians grow up reading stories about Asoka and Mahabhrata, violence in them is institutionalised from the very beginning.
But you said Indians are liars.

You don't even have the tools to sustain aggression against Pakistan, yet you are dreaming of Canada across the globe that is closely allied with the top militaries and economies of the world. Maybe the yellow cola makes you forget that Canada is in NATO while India is not.

India has Pakistan by the jugular for almost a decade in both financial and military terms while going toe to toe simultaneously with China.

But you said Indians are liars.

I said all Indians are liars.

India has Pakistan by the jugular for almost a decade in both financial and military terms while going toe to toe simultaneously with China.

I said all Indians are liars.
Yeah.. has it by the jugular but cannot squeeze for unknown reasons. You forgot fantastic tea already. India has nothing and its light years behind China. And you think you can sustain aggression against a NATO member? 😂😂😂

Yeah.. has it by the jugular but cannot squeeze for unknown reasons. You forgot fantastic tea already. India has nothing and its light years behind China. And you think you can sustain aggression against a NATO member? 😂😂😂

India cannot but Bharat and Hindustan can.

Well, then I guess it’s Pakistan government official stand to “take Quran in one hand and atom bomb suitcase in another to beg for loan.”

You got more loans than Pak:

Largest recepients of foreign aid.jpg

which-countries-provide-receive-foreign-aid-6_compressed.png

Back
Top Bottom