What's new

Fantastic Prediction on Future

Mercenary_ali

New Recruit

Reaction score
I did not find an appropriate thread to post the topic bu as these prediction, which I think are true and not made-uped because they were a part of Shah Ismail Shaheeds book published in 1831, and the events after that time are true as per predictions of Sufi mystic Naimatullah Shah Wali (Rhmt) .

you can read that if you know Farsi or Urdu www.scribd.com/doc/15012325/Qaseeda-Naimatullah-Shah-Wali

or watch the tv show, Brasstacks, which is currently featuring this Qaseeda on their tv shows.........

...........and the following
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
watch?v=eV1cd9wgzvc
Zaid Hamid Brass Tacks Spiritual dimensions of Pakistan (Final showdown-1)

This is the final episode of the Naimatullah Shah Wali's predictions, and its a must seeee episode!!!!!
This has to be one of the best shows in recent time.
Zaid Hamid zindabad, Pakistan zindabad. :pakistan:

@Mercenary ALi : Hahahaha - then why arent they predicting the frequent bomb blasts by terrorists

Shah Ismail Shaheeds book published in 1831, and the events after that time are true as per predictions of Sufi mystic Naimatullah Shah Wali (Rhmt) .

the Koran says earth is not round etc. and many other such things which are not scientifically accurate. So when Prophet Mohammad can make mistakes ...who is this Wali compared to him? huh??

the Koran says earth is not round etc. and many other such things which are not scientifically accurate. So when Prophet Mohammad can make mistakes ...who is this Wali compared to him? huh??

You haven't read the Qur'an. So please be very very very careful before making any idiotic comments about Qur'an. And try to learn the spellings of the Qur'an.

Just to clarify you, in Chapter 23, Surah Yaseen Verse 40, of the Qur'an, it is clearly stated that:

It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor doth the night outstrip the day. They float each in an orbit.

If you have any sense of science, you will immediately change your mind, I hope.

An other thing:

Qur'an is the word of Allah. Muhammad (Salallah O Alaihi Wassallam) is the messenger. And therefore, Allah has challenged the whole humanity to, at least, create one verse like that of the Qur'an. And this challenge remains unacceptable for the last 1430 years.

Spare some time to read The Bible, the Quran and Science: by Dr. Maurice Bucaille.. Its available free on internet. Hope you get educated from this book.

You haven't read the Qur'an. So please be very very very careful before making any idiotic comments about Qur'an. And try to learn the spellings of the Qur'an.

Just to clarify you, in Chapter 23, Surah Yaseen Verse 40, of the Qur'an, it is clearly stated that:

It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor doth the night outstrip the day. They float each in an orbit.

If you have any sense of science, you will immediately change your mind, I hope.

An other thing:

Qur'an is the word of Allah. Muhammad (Salallah O Alaihi Wassallam) is the messenger. And therefore, Allah has challenged the whole humanity to, at least, create one verse like that of the Qur'an. And this challenge remains unacceptable for the last 1430 years.

Usually I don't like to discuss religion with people, nor I do hot pursuits in forums. So let me get away with this strawman.

What I can expect from a 'scholar' who doesn't know the proper "spellings" of Qur'an?
Spare some time to read The Bible, the Quran and Science: by Dr. Maurice Bucaille.. Its available free on internet. Hope you get educated from this book.

Chill.

Well just to clarify again, and to stop this at the spot, when we pronounce the word it sounds like Qur'an.........just a little pause after r......... and then an is pronounced. Its like symbols used in french words. So spellings are Quran but it is pronounced as Qur'an. The title of the book is a copyright therefore the spellings are adopted as on the title. Bit scholarly?

By the way I am impressed by your scholarly attitude. You haven't accepted your own mistake and hit an other idiotic statement. I am a student though.

heehehehheeh.................... read the Quran and then comment. Quran says earth is lik an ostrich egg. now think how did Quran know the shape of earth when ppl were thinkin it is flat?

is the final episode of the Naimatullah Shah Wali's predictions,

good for naimtullah i don't belvie in PEER,MAZAAR & all that they are dead!!!

we are not CHRISTIANS we don't have holy spirits we only believe THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ALLAH and MOHAMMED was his messenger!!!

so your naimtullah or who ever he is cannot know GHAIB and if no one knows ghaib except allah then his predictions are false!!

all peers and mazaar's are false!!!

@SKEPTIC 9

please don't make statements about a religion you have no idea about!!!! first read the QURAN with an OPEN mind and then come back and argue!!! but if you wish to read the QURAN to mock it then people like you are also explained...

the quran says they are deaf dumb and mute & cannot see the clear signs of ALLAH..( may allah forgive me if i made a mistake in quoting the essence of his verse)

@SKEPTIC 9

people like you are also explained...

the quran says they are deaf dumb and mute & cannot see

maybe it's written about those who can see Kashmir and not East Turkistan; idk.

I don't like to talk on religion with anyone, so please excuse me from this topic. :wave:

And if my comments were offensive I apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

I love it when Indians get annoyed by Zaid hamid.

^ Actually it's very entertaining

Have you seen his latest feat in Ary news? Just o for it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom