What's new

Ghazwa-e-Hind

Yes it does..donot fan the flames of hatred please..

I am only stating the reason why there is violence out of this hatred.

I believe it is you who are fanning the flames by offering yourself as a trojan horse.

I am only stating the reason why there is violence out of this hatred.

I believe it is you who are fanning the flames by offering yourself as a trojan horse.

You want a BJP reich in India so that you can hand wring in pleasure looking at the suffering of the fellow man...and it's not just Muslims, at least 30% of Hindus would also be in danger...not all Hindus are anti-Muslim as you wish them to be...Most voted because Modi said that he will fix the economy and more importantly there will be zero corruption..that he did a complete volte-face is deeply disconcerting to most..BJP is doing its dance of death..It will be wiped put everyhwere other than the Hindi heartland,Gujarat come 2024

You want a BJP reich in India so that you can hand wring in pleasure looking at the suffering of the fellow man...and it's not just Muslims, at least 30% of Hindus would also be in danger...not all Hindus are anti-Muslim as you wish them to be...Most voted because Modi said that he will fix the economy and more importantly there will be zero corruption..that he did a complete volte-face is deeply disconcerting to most..BJP is doing its dance of death..It will be wiped put everyhwere other than the Hindi heartland,Gujarat come 2024

Your problem is that you think like a prey. So whatever you think or do is irrelevant noise

Back
Top Bottom