What's new

Fascist regime and military pressurizing senate chairman not to issue production orders of azam swati

Riz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
download.jpg

Bill Clinton had said that during the Kargil war, when a frightened Nawaz Sharif came to me, I promised him that I would save him from the wrath of the army and I rescued him from the iron claws of Musharraf. It seems that this time too, the establishment is engaged in purging the Sharif family under American pressure.

sadly the quom is gone back to sleep. zinda quom and murda quom we don't know the meaning of this.
all IK's fault. he himself built up the narrative, riled up the people, and when they arrived: phuss! he went back. should have started something on the very first day.

all IK's fault. he himself built up the narrative, riled up the people, and when they arrived: phuss! he went back. should have started something on the very first day.
this is beyond IK. you see its not IK fight. its every single Pakistani's fight. the establishment knows how they can continue making chawal out of people after IK is no more.

My point is when will the ordinary do the extraordinary. The story now is when will the ordinary Pakistani fight this evil?

this is beyond IK. you see its not IK fight. its every single Pakistani's fight. the establishment knows how they can continue making chawal out of people after IK is no more.

My point is when will the ordinary do the extraordinary. The story now is when will the ordinary Pakistani fight this evil?

All he had to do was dismiss bajwa an hour before the vote on no confidence motion . You see navaz sharif with all his screw ups never caved into army's pressure especially when appointing and dismissing chiefs over pettiest of things . Credit where due .

All he had to do was dismiss bajwa an hour before the vote on no confidence motion . You see navaz sharif with all his screw ups never caved into army's pressure especially when appointing and dismissing chiefs over pettiest of things . Credit where due .
good attempt at league chawal. mian is sooooo brave that cuts a deal and lives in luxury abroad. that is mian ji's credit and its due.

good attempt at league chawal. mian is sooooo brave that cuts a deal and lives in luxury abroad. that is mian ji's credit and its due.

Mia'n sb corrupt ho sakty hain , bayghyrat ho sakta hain laikin when it comes to asserting civil supremacy i.k ki trha coward nahi .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom