What's new

Fascist regime and military pressurizing senate chairman not to issue production orders of azam swati

Mia'n sb corrupt ho sakty hain , bayghyrat ho sakta hain laikin when it comes to asserting civil supremacy i.k ki trha coward nahi .

Dear sir, only one out of the two personalities that you have mentioned has escaped from the country for almost 4 years. So I will disagree with you respectfully on the coward remark for mian sahib.

Mia'n sb corrupt ho sakty hain , bayghyrat ho sakta hain laikin when it comes to asserting civil supremacy i.k ki trha coward nahi .
Yes, this is true, but this is reality that Nawaz has too many backers. IK has nil, rather too many backstabbers..

Bravery exists whenever someone a person engages in right action at the potential expense of their own comfort. Cowardice, on the other hand, exists when someone chooses self-protection at the expense of right action.

cmon bro. don't use Main sb. and civil supremacy in one phrase.
Every time nawaz sharif took a stand , it wasn't for civil supremacy. it was for his own supremacy
Where was this civil supremacy when he voted for bajwa's extension?
Where was it when he became a part of a coup by bajwa to topple a democratically elected civilian leader IK?

Sadiq Sanjrani is a military establishment handpicked stooge.

Getting all the ridicule and hatred from people and establishment is still doing it.

Cause the Mil establishment has turned into a Mafia, a cabal of like minded groups. The mafia gets the power from fear and coercion.

Better institutions gets the power from high moral grounds, meritocracy, accountability.

It's a mafia out there.

Dear sir, only one out of the two personalities that you have mentioned has escaped from the country for almost 4 years. So I will disagree with you respectfully on the coward remark for mian sahib.

Yes, this is true, but this is reality that Nawaz has too many backers. IK has nil, rather too many backstabbers..

Bravery exists whenever someone a person engages in right action at the potential expense of their own comfort. Cowardice, on the other hand, exists when someone chooses self-protection at the expense of right action.

cmon bro. don't use Main sb. and civil supremacy in one phrase.
Every time nawaz sharif took a stand , it wasn't for civil supremacy. it was for his own supremacy
Where was this civil supremacy when he voted for bajwa's extension?
Where was it when he became a part of a coup by bajwa to topple a democratically elected civilian leader IK?

Panga lynay k bad jaan bachany k ley bhaagna or cheez hai

Panga lyna he na aik or cheez hai .

yeah beti chor ke bhag gaya very brave.

Phaansi lg jaani thi bro :D

haad ho gai hai. jo chawal mian ne beechnay ki koshish jese. mujhey kyun nikala? iss per aik GT road march bhi huwa tha. jo thuss tha. awam aur haad haram league'on ne bhi qabool nhi ki.

phir aik aur chawal market mein float ki. vote ko izzat do!! is chawal ke peachy bhi yahvian aur bongian mari bohot so nay.

phir bemari ki chawal market mein phenky bajwa ki madad se aur mulk se bahir ja ker London ke avenfield apartment mein jis ki receipts nahi thi. wahan beth gia.

abb mian iss se pehle bhi 99 mein yehi kar betha than.

jo banda mushkil mein London chala jata hai woh khe swagha civil supremacy ka defa kare.

IK ne bullets bhi kha li lekin bhaga nhi. mian operation ka bata ke gia aur abb begair operation wapis ponch raha hai. deal ke baad.

this is beyond IK. you see its not IK fight. its every single Pakistani's fight. the establishment knows how they can continue making chawal out of people after IK is no more.

My point is when will the ordinary do the extraordinary. The story now is when will the ordinary Pakistani fight this evil?
please. no one can do anything without leadership. this isnt iran or france where everyone speaks the same language and belongs to the same group. for unified struggle leadership is a necessity, which IK failed to provide cuz "maslihat"

please. no one can do anything without leadership. this isnt iran or france where everyone speaks the same language and belongs to the same group. for unified struggle leadership is a necessity, which IK failed to provide cuz "maslihat"
then become good slaves! learn to do better job as a naukar. become a better kami, kameen.

If you as an individual cannot form your own leadership skills where you can function with your own thinking and have to be a sheep waiting for a shepard then you are doomed till eternatiny.

why is this concept so difficult for Pakistani quom to understand BUT other nations demand and fight as individuals and form a larger collective with the same demands?

If its a language or cultural problems then why cant people unite on the fact they are being fleeced alive! being shafted the way every Pakistani is doesn't need to expressed by language because you are being economically culled. this language excuse is exactly that, an excuse.

then become good slaves! learn to do better job as a naukar. become a better kami, kameen.

If you as an individual cannot form your own leadership skills where you can function with your own thinking and have to be a sheep waiting for a shepard then you are doomed till eternatiny.

why is this concept so difficult for Pakistani quom to understand BUT other nations demand and fight as individuals and form a larger collective with the same demands?

If its a language or cultural problems then why cant people unite on the fact they are being fleeced alive! being shafted the way every Pakistani is doesn't need to expressed by language because you are being economically culled. this language excuse is exactly that, an excuse.
yeah, what you are saying is BS. if each person is a leader then why would there be a collective? everyone will do what is best for them, and not for the greater good. too many cooks spoil the dish. you, my friend, are confused.

if you do not understand the situation, then you have no idea of dynamics in pakistan. your political opinions may be valid for other countries but not for pakistan, not by a long shot.

Bill Clinton had said that during the Kargil war, when a frightened Nawaz Sharif came to me, I promised him that I would save him from the wrath of the army and I rescued him from the iron claws of Musharraf. It seems that this time too, the establishment is engaged in purging the Sharif family under American pressure.

بل کلنٹن کو اس بات کا پتا ہے ؟؟

Ill buy a bori of Phauji cement just to piss in it.

They would love it, another bag sold.

This news is more important than "Production Order", the judge, who was hearing case for bail of Azam Sawati, has been transferred before he has to decide on the bail of the Senator because has granted him bail earlier in a similar case.

Boys may have distanced themselves from active politics but they are definitely controlling the judicial system.

1671014228333.png

yeah, what you are saying is BS. if each person is a leader then why would there be a collective? everyone will do what is best for them, and not for the greater good. too many cooks spoil the dish. you, my friend, are confused.

if you do not understand the situation, then you have no idea of dynamics in pakistan. your political opinions may be valid for other countries but not for pakistan, not by a long shot.
I don't expect a so called quom to understand what i said anyway its laughable because in the part of the world where Pakistan is people have openly welcomed invaders in the past and even today its still not 100% free. decisions are made in London just like they were for almost 2 centuries.

Yea everything I said is BS because the Pakistani Quom will not change and it wants to be kami kameen. and a wafadar naukar. Which it is.

All my life I have never understood Pakistan :sarcastic: what a defection.

I don't expect a so called quom to understand what i said anyway its laughable because in the part of the world where Pakistan is people have openly welcomed invaders in the past and even today its still not 100% free. decisions are made in London just like they were for almost 2 centuries.
says a kala angraiz sitting in uk, riddled with inferiority complex and self hate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom