What's new

Fauji Business going downhill

they are rich, richer than US generals and Indian ones. So we win on that front. I dont know why any COAS even listens to any US general when hes a billionaire compared to the Chinese or any other gneral, if it was me i'd be like "I can buy you, so talk wise with me!"

Maybe the loss is all an eye wash.

No need to pay tax (they pay minimal tax anyways on account of being a foundation).

Then siphon off the looted wealth abroad. Maybe Dar is providing his consultancy service.

Someone asked something interesting on Twitter, why are retired metric pass duffers head of government organizations like WAPDA, CPEC authority, etc... Meanwhile for Fauji businesses, like Fauji cereals, Fauji cement etc, there are actual MBAs and qualified individuals as chairman and board of directors

Someone asked something interesting on Twitter, why are retired metric pass duffers head of government organizations like WAPDA, CPEC authority, etc... Meanwhile for Fauji businesses, like Fauji cereals, Fauji cement etc, there are actual MBAs and qualified individuals as chairman and board of directors

why are retired metric FAIL duffers head of government organizations like WAPDA,

Surely ?

Faujis are incompetent at running any organisation/institution/business - nothing new. They refuse to let go of nepotism unfortunately.

LLC service providers offer expert consultation to address your business needs and goals. Their experienced advisors can answer your questions, provide insights into legal and financial considerations, and help you make informed decisions on llc in tennessee. By tapping into their knowledge, you can navigate complexities and avoid common pitfalls in business formation.

Long list , .... 42 + 8 DHAs

1691356258741.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom