What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
wesi hee hon. how are you.? what's keeping you dead for centuries? humain pata hota tv shows webby ko wapis la sakta ha to hum reality shows ka pura section bana detay.

I am around. Curbing the trolling, working on new site updates, social and prof life. Really busy.

Do you watch TV Shows ? Especially Western ones ?

I am in love with the following Shows :

The Arrow
p13004264_b_v8_aa.jpg

The Flash
p13004247_b_v8_aa.jpg

Gotham is also Good show
p13001410_b_v8_ab.jpg

@nair @proud_indian @Roybot @jbgt90 @Sergi @Water Car Engineer @dadeechi @kurup @Rain Man @kaykay @Abingdonboy @SR-91 @nang2 @fsayed @anant_s @Joe Shearer @Tshering22 @Dandpatta @danger007 @Didact @Soumitra @SrNair
@TejasMk3
@jbgt90 @ranjeet @4GTejasBVR @The_Showstopper @guest11 @PARIKRAMA @egodoc222 @DesiGuy1403 @Nilgiri @SarthakGanguly @Omega007 @HariPrasad @JanjaWeed @litefire @AMCA @Perpendicular @MilSpec @Spectre @Windjammer @Horus @GURU DUTT @litefire @AMCA @Perpendicular @abcxyz0000
@MilSpec @Spectre
@Ryuzaki @CorporateAffairs @Zibago @Srinivas
@GR!FF!N @migflug @Levina @randomradio @Guynextdoor2 @2800 @calmDown@all @zebra7

@Chinese Bamboo @Chinese-Dragon @Godman @Gibbs

@Windjammer @Horus @Arsalan @BDforever

If you don't watch or haven't watched any of these , I recommend them to you .
<>__<>

All of them are nice, if you are into series based on comics, I suggest you watch daredevil and Luke cage

West World
The cast and story both great.
Missing Game of throne and walking dead, back in April and February.
All other just time pass

I love prison break:smitten:
Even The Shawshank Redemption can't change my decision.I like it more then anything else on tv.

I love prison break:smitten:
Even The Shawshank Redemption can't change my decision.I like it more then anything else on tv.
Prison break is good for beginners, It was really dope when I started watching it for the first time

A mini-series about the International Military Tribunal for the Far East or simply Tokyo Trials which convened some time in the April of 1946 and adjourned in 1948.

Last edited:
GoT,Sherlock and Breaking bad. All rest seems just "okay" after watching these as benchmarks. Plus I run into exams twice a year and 8/5/365 office keeps me very restricted to not get addicted to series. Watching Arrow these days in spare moments.

If it's CA May ALLAH help you qualify before end of 2017. Ameen.
Its not CA, there are many more relevant things out there now than just accountancy linked certifications.

Back
Top Bottom