What's new

Fawad Choudhry Quits PTI ..and Asad Umar Follows !

Let’s hope country defaults, has no money to pay for soldiers salary and maybe they will rise up …

The elections in Punjab and KPK should have been held by now.

The decision to dissolve the assemblies is the right of the majority party in any parliamentary democracy and it is up to the voters how they view that decision by voting in the said elections.

Yes, the elections in Prov. Assemblies should have been held. But I had also said above that when Imran threw out the NCM based on lies, he broke the rules and violated the Const. of Pakistan. The Noonies are not nice people and they were not going to play by the rules themselves after that.

And why dissolve the Prov. Assemblies? Why boycott the NA? Why make President Alvi to stall every 'summary' sent to him? Why pick a fight with the Establishment when the enemy was PDF? The list of follies and destablization of Pakistan is long after April 2022. I have repeated the same arguments here so many times!!

Imran could have come on top after April 2022 and yet he chose bad decisions. This is my issue with him and erstwhile Imran supporters like Irshad Bhatti; ponder what Bhatti, now looking totally dejected, is saying lately.

In short, there was no way Imran could have won against both the Establishment and the PDM. He gained popularity after toppled but that is nothing new--popular leaders like ZAB, Benazir and Nawaz had been kicked out of power, some exiled multiple times, and one executed. It is a JUNGLE in Pakistani politics and one must play carefully!

Never trusted fawad ..always looked like a shifty eyed character and an opportunist …I bet you he and Vawda will start a PTI-F

Let’s hope country defaults, has no money to pay for soldiers salary and maybe they will rise up …

Mate the awaam is asleep they will continue hybernating until it gets to a
point where they can't feed themselves with any food.

funny! can anyone tell our esteemed general that you should take your cap off inside? it is horribly ill mannered to wear inside and breaks military decorum. These guys havent been taught basic manners
Cap main Handsome lagtey hain.

I don't know what IK's plan is. He is fighting a fight he cannot win.
His only option EVER war so apply some public pressure and befriend the establishment again. In his love for Faiz Hamid, he spoilt his relationship with entire Pak Army. Now he can only be a spoilsport but never a King or Kingmaker in Pakistani politics. He should consider going into exile and continuing the fight from there.

I hope all the families of khaki are treated the same way as they are doing it to others.

And inshaAllah it will.
What do the families of khaki have anything to do with this? Silly wishes and insha'Allah's have no place in sane minds.

That won't happen even if the country defaults. National security will always trump other expenses even if it means not having the ability to finance capital expenditures (equipment upkeep etc.)

Secondly, our military is diversified sufficiently with the Chinese and Pakistan will manage to work with them to sustain key programs and weapon systems. Military salaries and pensions are not the most significant expense of our government, it is unfortunately the sovereign and public/private sector debt servicing that eats the lion's share of our revenues.

For ANY Pakistani to wish default on Pakistan (regardless of who runs the country and whatever your politics are) is simply mean-spirited and petty.

Good one! :-D

Last edited:
What do the families of khaki have anything to do with this? Silly wishes and insha'Allah's have no place in sane minds.

That won't happen even if the country defaults. National security will always trump other expenses even if it means not having the ability to finance capital expenditures (equipment upkeep etc.)

Secondly, our military is diversified sufficiently with the Chinese and Pakistan will manage to work with them to sustain key programs and weapon systems. Military salaries and pensions are not the most significant expense of our government, it is unfortunately the sovereign and public/private sector debt servicing that eats the lion's share of our revenues.

For ANY Pakistani to wish default on Pakistan (regardless of who runs the country and whatever your politics are) is simply mean-spirited and petty.

Good one! :-D
to me default is chemo, to get the cancer/army in remission. its painful but needed.

Back
Top Bottom