What's new

Fazlullah New Video Released

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PESHAWAR, Pakistan News: A newly released video of what appeared to be Maulana Fazlullah shows him firing gunshots and addressing a group of suicide bombers.

Fazlullah mounted a violent two-year campaign to enforce Islamic sharia law in the northwestern district of Swat, opposing education for girls and beheading opponents until the government ordered in thousands of troops.

The 40-minute video, a copy of which was obtained by AFP, shows Fazlullah talking with a group of people whom he called suicide bombers and firing shots with a Kalashnikov assault rifle.

Shot at an unknown place and time, the video was released on Thursday.

Fazlullah, who has a Pakistani government bounty on his head, remains at large.

“The government and the military are against us and you should target them,” Fazlullah, who looked quite healthy in the video, told his followers.

He ridiculed the government’s claim that it had restored peace in Swat.

“We do not concede defeat… it was our tactical retreat and part of our strategy,” he said, adding: “We are still active.”

For two years the Taliban paralysed much of the valley by promoting a repressive brand of Islamic law before a major military offensive last year in the districts of Buner, Lower Dir and Swat.

Many of the estimated two million people who fled have now returned to their homes in and around Swat and are trying to rebuild their lives, but skirmishes, threats and tensions have remained.

Fazlullah also criticised the government for recently holding a peace festival in Swat and “promoting vulgarity and obscenity”.

He is also shown embracing at least 10 fidayeen — suicide bombers — in the video, who were said to be ready to “accomplish their mission

Releasing video from the grave ????

wasnt he killed in Afghanistan as claimed by Afghan forces ??

they die daily and come back same time, i am still thinking whats ISI doing for these high velue targets?

Releasing video from the grave ????

wasnt he killed in Afghanistan as claimed by Afghan forces ??

yea that is right, but i think they had said they were not 100% sure if he was among the dead. there were even conflicting reports as well about his death.

they die daily and come back same time, i am still thinking whats ISI doing for these high velue targets?

the same thing happend with Hakeemo, everybody said he was dead, but surfaced again like vampire.

yea that is right, but i think they had said they were not 100% sure if he was among the dead. there were even conflicting reports as well about his death.

:))) But the western media is also saying about the video "A man which appears to be"

means they are neither sure. I am really sick of these tactics to keep American public in constant fear by American policy makers.

:))) But the western media is also saying about the video "A man which appears to be"

means they are neither sure. I am really sick of these tactics to keep American public in constant fear by American policy makers.

i think those reports were made by Afghan gov.

some one please post viedeo lets see how bull dog looking like

Maybe they made lots of videos in one go and release them from time to time..
:P

Maybe they made lots of videos in one go and release them from time to time..
:P

not viedeo was haram before ? now because they need its halall:lol: i really don't understand idealogy of these moroons whats base of all this mess with 170mn muslims of pakistan and 20mn muslims of afghanistan.its tottaly BS .:rolleyes:

Last edited:
not viedeo was haram before ? now because they need its halall:lol: i really don't understand idealogy of these moroons whats base of all this mess with 170mn muslims of pakistan and 20mn muslims of afghanistan.its tottaly BS .:rolleyes:
Good point.....He was against videos.....Always use to hide his face....I don't know how he is now making videos of shooting AKs....Bloody hypocrite

Not only are terrorists being replaced by fresh new recruits, but it seems like the dead ones are coming back in the shape of Islamic zombies. Well, this war on terror is working out just fine.

I also think the split of the Taliban into the "Pakistani Taliban" branch was catalyzed and overseen by the ISI. I read an excerpt from an ISI officer who saw the video in Peshawar. He seems to think fresh new Taliban offensives will target ISAF and specifically American troops. He also spoke of the situation in Afghanistan in a foreboding and grim manner, not a hint of cooperation or defeat of the Taliban. So in my opinion the ISI is still behind the Taliban and the re-emergence of this leader is a clear piece of evidence. How can someone survive pin point air strikes without help of a big intel organization like ISI?

Back
Top Bottom