What's new

Fazlur Rehman meets Ajeet doval .

to him IOK was captured by Nawaz Sharif/fazlu and Ik just gave it to India.

Too much retardness in Pakistan, dumb fks don't even understand that it was INDIAN OCCUPIED, so there is no fkin question of losing it, because we already lost it, hence INDIAN OCCUPIED.
just like mian alone single handedly fought war against the terrorism imposed on Pakistan as per asad umer's bhra. Mian had a gun that fired; nihari, daal chawal, siri paye and many other dishes. The terrorists would eat those dishes thinking it was mano salwa. Unfortunately the terrorist got diabetes from mians weaponry and thus Pakistan came out victorious.

to him IOK was captured by Nawaz Sharif/fazlu and Ik just gave it to India.

Too much retardness in Pakistan, dumb fks don't even understand that it was INDIAN OCCUPIED, so there is no fkin question of losing it, because we already lost it, hence INDIAN OCCUPIED.
just like mian alone single handedly fought war against the terrorism imposed on Pakistan as per asad umer's bhra. Mian had a gun that fired; nihari, daal chawal, siri paye and many other dishes. The terrorists would eat those dishes thinking it was mano salwa. Unfortunately the terrorist got diabetes from mians weaponry and thus Pakistan came out victorious.

Sherr Ek waari Ferrrr. Dhchoon dhechoon

Last edited:
Sherr Ek waari Ferrrr
I have the mori(hole) theory about tooi wal. They are searching for a mori placed on their mian that ejects london flats out among other financial goodies. Unfortunately they keep finding the wrong mori!!

Don't ask about source, he knows everything. After all, he's Colonel RATTAY, and sometimes, she is a widow of an army officer.:P If you don't believe me, ask @Zibago .
PTI's youthiyazz seems to be lost their minds and marbles, no political can meet Indian NSA without approval from Govt and intelligence agencies.

Their is a common sense which you can't expect from Potianzzz.

Don't ask about source, he knows everything. After all, he's Colonel RATTAY, and sometimes, she is a widow of an army officer.:P If you don't believe me, ask @Zibago .
He is a pathetic liar... many times he created accounts posing as the bewa (widow) of a martyred captain Bilal. Furthermore, no halalzada (born in a legitimate wedlock) ISI agent will ever reveal his identity.

PTI's youthiyazz seems to be lost their minds and marbles, no political can meet Indian NSA without approval from Govt and intelligence agencies.

Their is a common sense which you can't expect from Potianzzz.
can you back this up with anything substantial? can indian politicians meet Pakistani NSA?

Yeah, jaago indeed.

Imran_Khan_with_Modi_0.jpeg

I saw the first post and this IK/Modi meeting - that IK requested, and went to to undermine the Pak government of the time - was what came to kind.

(C)Youthis just cant accept that everything they are opposing with Mullah Diesal is what IK , Mullah Canada and Sheikh Chilli did over the past few years.

can you back this up with anything substantial? can indian politicians meet Pakistani NSA?
I can't since it is normal procedure in Pakistan and many other countries as well, if politician wants to meet other country's defense or armed forces member they need prior approval from Govt and intelligence agencies.

Back
Top Bottom