What's new

Fearful Muslims adopt Hindu IDs

Bengali Muslim have many common name such as "Khokan", "Bachhu" and so on.

Nothing unusual and nothing to do with fear.

I am not a Muslim, but my petname is Salim. Does it mean that I want to live in fear?

My brother in law is Rustam, heaven knows why, but that is how he is called!

There is a top lawyer of Bengal whose family likes to have 'M' to start with everyone's name. His granddaugher's name is Muskan!

Batman means 'orderly' in the Army and so anyone can say that is what it means. By obviously, that is not so. But if one wants to spin a story, it is a good starter as Star of Toronto has done, having nothing better to do. And guess who wrote the article?

Wait a minute!

So you're telling me that the next time I read a 'Karthic Sri' or an 'Indian Jatt' or a 'Gubbi' or a 'Peshwa' or even an 'Abir', it is very likely that he/she is a Muslim???

And yet they support India even after concealing their true identity.

I mean they pretend to be Hindus on the internet just to support India?

:lol::lol::lol:

Simple & Sensible reply...

@ Batman

I ...Md Sabiruddin Mollah (thats why my id is sab) living in Kolkata for 29 years (since my birth)...........I never heard a Muslim has to take false identity for selling his food stuffs. Most of the popular restaurents here- Aminia. zeeshan, Nizam, Dastarkhan, Rahmania etc are run by Muslims and all are aware of that. Most of Hindu people just ensure that 'no Beef' board is there and it is ok for all. You can bring 1000 such articles but we just can laugh on you....as we always do......

Exactly.....I been living in Kolkata for last 15 years and I really feel why Kolkata is called "City Of Joy"......You know thats why its called "City Of Joy".......I never heard of that incidents in my life.....

Really some people gets fake info anyway.....:hitwall:

Bengali Muslim have many common name such as "Khokan", "Bachhu" and so on.

Nothing unusual and nothing to do with fear.

I am not a Muslim, but my petname is Salim. Does it mean that I want to live in fear?

My brother in law is Rustam, heaven knows why, but that is how he is called!

There is a top lawyer of Bengal whose family likes to have 'M' to start with everyone's name. His granddaugher's name is Muskan!

Batman means 'orderly' in the Army and so anyone can say that is what it means. By obviously, that is not so. But if one wants to spin a story, it is a good starter as Star of Toronto has done, having nothing better to do. And guess who wrote the article?

Fear or not... if you are not a Muslim and being called Salim is quite misleading.
This is exactly the article is all about.
Muslims in inida are hiding their Islamic ID and are living lives of fear.
Muslims in India are treated even worst than what Hitler did to jews.

I dont think of all places WB will have this issue. May be you would have better luck using Gujarat's name.
The guy who buys our old newspapers speaks hindi mixed bengali (I am not from WB).
When I asked his name he said "Buddhadev Bhattachaya".
I could barely stop laughing. Most bangladeshis try to do this trick I suppose. But this guy was not even trying to hide it.
Of all names, why use WB CMs name?

Fear or not... if you are not a Muslim and being called Salim is quite misleading.
This is exactly the article is all about.
Muslims in inida are hiding their Islamic ID and are living lives of fear.
Muslims in India are treated even worst than what Hitler did to jews.

to prove that why don't u name some concentration camps if they exist anyway. haterism is one thing & going blind in haterism is other thing. u seem to be suffered from other one.

there are 20+ million muslims in west bengal. they don't need to live in fear & take up hindu name. left aside west Bengal which has good proportion of muslims, the state where i live & adjoining states have least no. of muslims in whole india even then they enjoy their religious independence without any fear.

@ Batman

I ...**********************(thats why my id is sab) living in Kolkata for 29 years (since my birth)...........I never heard a Muslim has to take false identity for selling his food stuffs. Most of the popular restaurents here- Aminia. zeeshan, Nizam, Dastarkhan, Rahmania etc are run by Muslims and all are aware of that. Most of Hindu people just ensure that 'no Beef' board is there and it is ok for all. You can bring 1000 such articles but we just can laugh on you....as we always do......

Oh come on, not even sensible Pakistani posters take this broken record sesiously, you need not disclose your identity here, this broken record is not re-writable. What was written in the impressionable age will remain so until the record wears out.

Until then, just enjoy the screeching sound the record makes as it goes on and on...

First you should treat all muslims in your country with respect then talk about our country....you call muslim from India and Bangladesh as Muhajir....you still have problems with Shia and Sunni....other religion cannot exists in your country and soon will diminish from there...stop pointing finger at India....even after so many trouble with so many religion with so many language and customs, we are still one.

As Shakespear says "What is in the name?".. I had encountered with many people who are from different religion but keep different name..This is due to social mixture.. Iqbal/Aman/Rayees etc are quite urdu names which u may find attached with Singh/Gupta/Agrawal etc.. Similarly my christian frnd and his family is having first name in Hindi like Nitin/Sameer etc.. So dont worry and relax.. Most of the last names are still same in India-Pak-BD Like Chaudhary/Malik/Khan etc..

^^ have some bacon if you're hungry. Its yummy.

On topic-This BATMAN is still pissed that his country lost against India, thus he posts an old, useless, and misinformative article.

And a question to Pakistanis.

How do you guys treat hindus and non-muslims in Pakistan?
With utmost respect? Now that is hard to believe, but i may be wrong.

Oh come on, not even sensible Pakistani posters take this broken record sesiously, you need not disclose your identity here, this broken record is not re-writable. What was written in the impressionable age will remain so until the record wears out.

Until then, just enjoy the screeching sound the record makes as it goes on and on...
I wonder why Indians feel to prove that they are secular, where as pakistanis never need to. Is it wrong to aim for secularism and fail than not aim for it at all?

I know my reply may offend some Indian member and I suppose Pakistani member dont drive crazy that I supported them I am just telling you I watched closely becasue I am in WB from birth.

It is quiet true that some Muslim took Hindus nick here once upon a time Maybe common now in small village but not in real CALCUTTA. But the reason is only one. Old Hindus of conservative thinking in the very small town & village just have fear of beef by Muslims so they dont want to eat in small dhaba, road side small hotel etc which is run by muslim and muslim are working. Some Pakistani member may ask question again what is problem with Muslim Employee? Answer is smiple Muslim eat Beef and if he had beef as his personal food for lunch or dinner and working same time in dhabas if somehow dhabas food get contaminated or he just doesnt have perfectly clean after food before touching restaurant food. Just they want to keep away from beef at all.

Its my personal experience. I am from very small town where my uncle runs a food stall and the cook was Muslim named Sirazuddin and uncle called him Raju. We all knew his religion and we dont have problem just he was called by that name that he some of the customer dont get offended by his name when someone called his name suddenly. We all nearby know this facts but as we know not everyone is equal in any Religion. Everywhere is Good and Bad. Every where is bold and conservative. Some dhabas and hotels are still named with Bla.. bla bla Hindu Hotel/ Bla... bla Punjabi Hotel and Bla... bla Muslim Hotel (Beef/No Beef). Now scene changed with time. Perhaps WB is the most open minded people state. Caste system is already gone away too far long time ago. Inter caste marriage is very common. Inter religion marry Hindu-Muslim, hindu-Christian marriage you will also fine in this state more than other state of India. WB has created an example of disolving caste system in India.

On the point: There is some problem of name changing as you saw post of OP. Its not because of fear its just because of the problem I told you. I asked Pakistani member "can you gurantee of each muslim of Pakistan who know that a certain hotel Hindu employee eat P0RK daily and serve your meals?"

Its a fact no one can Guarantee it but its also fact that Hotel owner would not want to lose few of that conservative Muslim customer.

I hope I didnt offended anyone. And dont take me wrong and say I am in wrong flag or whatever. I believe everyone is equal. Just this religious type things just separate us else we all are human.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom