Few Countries will be briefed on LCA-Tejas: Source

Afghanistan,Sri Lanka, or Even Bangladesh
others Myanmar, Vietnam

In ME
Oman,Bahrain,Qatar
In Africa
Sudan,Nigeria India Has Very Good Diplomatic Setup In this Continent

India Have Enough Political and Diplomatic Resources To Cut A Deal

Afghanistan does not have the budget for a $40m fighter nor is it in the market for one, Sri Lanka doubtful considering the other options available.....:woot:..... Bangladesh.....:cheesy:....when was the last time Bangladesh bought defense systems from india? Oh yes NEVER.......:p:

Bangladesh air-force: Russia when AL is in power and China when anyone else is.
Bangladesh army: Russian/Chinese/Serbian......Any nation except india.
Bangladesh navy: Chinese....

WHAT? Which SAARC country would that be? Maldives or Pakistan?
Afghanistan,Sri Lanka, or Even Bangladesh
others Myanmar, Vietnam

In ME
Oman,Bahrain,Qatar
In Africa
Sudan,Nigeria India Has Very Good Diplomatic Setup In this Continent

India Have Enough Political and Diplomatic Resources To Cut A Deal[/QUOTE]
I would disagree with you...Cannot comment on Bangladesh and Sudan...Nigeria is buying JF 17,
GCC very difficult... Bahrain already has Pakistani forces stationed there, Qatar is buying Rafale why would they buy LCA?
Cannot comment on Sudan but their budget is not enough to buy this i think !
++ to be very honest, you cannot sell it to any other nation before fully inducting it into IAF...Let IAF operate it first,, this will give LCA a boost, after its performance other nations will start considering it then..!

Afghanistan does not have the budget for a $40m fighter nor is it in the market for one, Sri Lanka doubtful considering the other options available.....
Yeah you Meat Troll Don;t Waste My time

I Have other Important Discussions on Hand Rather Wasting My Time on Fan boys

Yeah you Meat Troll Don;t Waste My time

I Have other Important Discussions on Hand Rather Wasting My Time on Fan boys

LOL what getting to hot in the kitchen for you? SAARC......buying the LCA.......lol

Nigeria is buying JF 17,
GCC very difficult.
Unconfirmed No Sales Till Now
you cannot sell it to any other nation before fully inducting it into IAF...Let IAF operate it first,, this will give LCA a boost, after its performance other nations will start considering it then..!
After Bahrain airshow Things are South
Received queries for LCA Tejas during Bahrain airshow: HAL chief T Suvarna Raju

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...chief-t-suvarna-raju/articleshow/50757927.cms

Let IAF operate it first,, this will give LCA a boost, After its performance other nations will start considering it then..!
Bahrain airshow Shown LCA Performance
It Take Part in Singapore Airshow Next
Uptill Now 240 LCA Has Been Ordered By India Alone

The series production has started. We are increasing the capacity from 8 to 16 per annum. We will be rolling out good numbers. "The requirements which are are required for this aircraft to be useful to the operator would be complied by HAL," he said. Raju said that the first aircraft with all required modifications would be handed over to IAF in 2018. As per the production plan, six aircraft will be made this year (2015-16) and Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd will subsequently scale it up to eight and 16 aircraft per year. It is estimated that 20 aircraft will be built by 2017-2018 to make the first squadron of the plane.

Queries were received about the country's indigenous Light Combat Aircraft Tejas for possible export, during the recently held Bahrain air show, HAL chief T Suvarna Raju today said but refused to identify the interested countries. He also asserted that the first upgraded Tejas with better radar, missiles system, midair refueling capability, would be handed over to the force by 2018.(Upgraded LCA Mk1A)

Though Tejas not yet made into IAF but is being sold to other nations :lol:

LOL what getting to hot in the kitchen for you? SAARC......buying the LCA.......lol
Stupidity And Beyond I Rather not Stoop In you Level
And the Cost Of LCA is 24 Million $ or Mark I
(US$28 million) for Mark IA Which Upgraded with Elta AESA

As Answer For Fanboys Who Claiming Sri-lanka will Supress Indian Diplomatic Power are Covering there Face Now

Indian Defense Industry is Its Booming Phase Our Navy To Be the First In South Asia to Became Indigenous Giant
Aviation Industry is Now will Take Further Heights with Private Giants Like TATA,Mahindra Reliance Etc are came to Picture

As For Bangladesh its there choice to Not Opt For LCA But Its Not Option is Rather To Pessimistic

Last edited:
Unconfirmed No Sales Till Now

After Bahrain airshow Things are South
Received queries for LCA Tejas during Bahrain airshow: HAL chief T Suvarna Raju

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...chief-t-suvarna-raju/articleshow/50757927.cms

Bahrain airshow Shown LCA Performance
It Take Part in Singapore Airshow Next
Uptill Now 240 LCA Has Been Ordered By India Alone

The series production has started. We are increasing the capacity from 8 to 16 per annum. We will be rolling out good numbers. "The requirements which are are required for this aircraft to be useful to the operator would be complied by HAL," he said. Raju said that the first aircraft with all required modifications would be handed over to IAF in 2018. As per the production plan, six aircraft will be made this year (2015-16) and Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd will subsequently scale it up to eight and 16 aircraft per year. It is estimated that 20 aircraft will be built by 2017-2018 to make the first squadron of the plane.

Queries were received about the country's indigenous Light Combat Aircraft Tejas for possible export, during the recently held Bahrain air show, HAL chief T Suvarna Raju today said but refused to identify the interested countries. He also asserted that the first upgraded Tejas with better radar, missiles system, midair refueling capability, would be handed over to the force by 2018.(Upgraded LCA Mk1A)
Nigerian budget has already mentioned funds for JF 17...!
+
You didn't get my point, one air show doesn't mean anything, did that performance shows its pros and cons truly? No man, there is a lot of different between queries, orders by IAF for LCA and selling it...!
It is still not operational by its own Air force, I am not arguing about any technical ability of LCA, i am talking in terms of marketing..India will only be able to sell it if its own air force inducts it ...and a full squadron is still a 1-2 year ahead, then its marketing then other things...in my opinion if LCA is going to find a buyer then its not well before 3-4 years..!

It is still not operational by its own Air force, I am not arguing about any technical ability of LCA, i am talking in terms of marketing..India will only be able to sell it if its own air force inducts it ...and a full squadron is still a 1-2 year ahead, then its marketing then other things...in my opinion if LCA is going to find a buyer then its not well before 3-4 years..!
What you said is they way normally things work. In this case they will first sell it to other nations in order to convince IAF for induction.

Wake up Sleeping Beauty

IAF to induct 120 home-grown Tejas jets instead of 40 planned earlier
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...s-instead-of-40-planned-earlier/1/495723.html

Parrikar hands over LCA SP-1 to Air Force
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/iaf-gets-first-light-combat-aircraft/article6796995.ece
Yeah and IAF is also buying 120+ jets since last decade and we have read dozen of statements. We will believe when we will see it operational with IAF. Till then good luck selling it to other nations. :tup:

t is still not operational by its own Air force, I am not arguing about any technical ability of LCA, i
Sir Sp-1 is already in Service of IAF For a year Now
Parrikar hands over LCA SP-1 to Air Force
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/iaf-gets-first-light-combat-aircraft/article6796995.ece

India will only be able to sell it if its own air force inducts it ...and a full squadron is still a 1-2 year ahead, then its marketing then other things...in my opinion if LCA is going to find a buyer then its not well before 3-4 years..!
Yeah May be But the Time the Mk1A will Be Ready Which comes with An AESA upgrade
with better EW Capabilities

Also HAL are in Advance stage With Private Firms For Setting Up 2nd and Third Assembly Lines
http://www.business-standard.com/ar...econd-tejas-assembly-line-115101201266_1.html

PS:Marketing is All about Glorifying Your Project For Example Mig-35 of Russia not operational with Russians
A Perfect Market Strategy is To Engage Customer

e will believe when we will see it operational with IAF.
Sir Sp-1 is in Service with IAF with past one year and Taking Sorties

Last edited:
What you said is they way normally things work. In this case they will first sell it to other nations in order to convince IAF for induction.
Sir HAL Manufacturing Capabilities are Known for +50 years
LCA Project is Now Shifted From Development to Serial Production Cycle

Same HAL Successfully Manufactured Mig-21 to MKI and JAguar to M2k(Upgrade) in its Assembly Lines

Last edited:
Stupidity And Beyond I Rather not Stoop In you Level
And the Cost Of LCA is 24 Million $ or Mark I
(US$28 million) for Mark IA Which Upgraded with Elta AESA

As Answer For Fanboys Who Claiming Sri-lanka will Supress Indian Diplomatic Power are Covering there Face Now

Indian Defense Industry is Its Booming Phase Our Navy To Be the First In South Asia to Became Indigenous Giant
Aviation Industry is Now Fill Take Further Heights with Private Giants Like TATA,Mahindra Reliance Etc

As For Bangladesh its there choice to Not Opt For LCA But Its Not Option is Rather To Pessimistic

Stop quoting prices that are for the IAF as the same as export prices. The IAF prices do not include development costs, for exports the prices will be a lot higher....closer to $40m, when it is available in the mid 2020s.

You said SAARC countries as potential export markets, SAARC is india, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives, Bhutan and Afghanistan.

As india is the origin nation it can't be exports so that leaves the other 7 nations....Nepal, Maldives, Bhutan and Afghanistan don't have the budget for the LCA so that leaves Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.....Pakistan is considered THE enemy state so unlikely, Bangladesh has a armed forces MORATORIUM on buying anything defense related from india so that leaves only Sri Lanka.

Unless Sri Lanka goes on a war footing defense budget, I doubt that the LCA is headed to Sri Lanka anytime soon (unless india decides to gift them a huge friendship price dicount).

Stop quoting prices that are for the IAF as the same as export prices. The IAF prices do not include development costs, for exports the prices will be a lot higher....closer to $40m, when it is available in the mid 2020s.
Yeah Sir you Know better than HAL Chief Himself
Quoting Figures From air Do you have Link or Source to back up your claim

Unless Sri Lanka goes on a war footing defense budget, I doubt that the LCA is headed to Sri Lanka anytime soon (unless india decides to gift them a huge friendship price dicount).
Then why is Pakistan is So Eagerly Selling Jf-17 to Sri-lanka and Failed to achieve
it.

Bangladesh has a armed forces MORATORIUM on buying anything defense related from india so that leaves only Sri Lanka.
We will See in Future As Indian business tycoons propose $11 billion investment in Bangladesh

http://bdnews24.com/business/2016/0...s-propose-11-billion-investment-in-bangladesh

We will Target Each an Every Market which JF-17 will Target
Like Rafale VS Eurofighter in EU

Its Beauty to See these two Nation Compete For Export in Future

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom