What's new

Fight breaks out in Taiwan’s parliament

pathetic as usual.

Elected leaders are supposed to be respected, fighting just shows they are too stupid to solve any issue. Do you see US congress or the Australian parliament going into fist fights? Only Taiwan and S-Korea and the Indians do, its pathetic.

ANd thats how corruption occur

See how many people both in United STates and the UK protested on the War on Iraq 2003 yet the US and UK govt still invaded Iraq even though it had no benficial to its own country whatsover.

They look lot younger compare to Indian politicians.

See how many people both in United STates and the UK protested on the War on Iraq 2003 yet the US and UK govt still invaded Iraq even though it had no benficial to its own country whatsover.

In a democracy, the majority win. You sort out issues by debates but not fist fights.

If you know anything about Taiwan, its former president Chen Shui Bian was one of the most corrupt politicians of all time convicted of embezzlement, bribery and money laundering, hes serving a life sentence.

Likewise with India, i don't think i need to explain myself.

South Korea is also very corrupt relative to OECD countries.

War on Iraq has nothing to do with corruption, it was just another unilateral action by the United States and its allies was always going to follow suit.

186163_80540393.jpg

i am a frequent visitor to Taiwan, didn't expect this from these people, they seem to be so polite & friendly ..... oh well i guess politicians are the same in most of the countries...:ashamed:

This is not that uncommon and not really limited to Taiwan. It is still pretty funny to watch.

The Attraction of Democracy is Conflict

The ideological separations serve not to do good, but only to create conflict. And that conflict is not the same as what we might term 'healthy competition'.

Political conflict is exclusive, sometimes vicious, very often dishonest, forcing people to go against their own consciences and the good of the nation for the sake of the party.

The ideological rifts inherent in party politics have been introduced into Western government - either naturally or by design - solely and precisely because they induce the conflict so necessary to any team sport. How can we have a competition if everyone is on the same team, just trying to get the job done?

The inescapable conclusion is that Western democracy - politics, in fact - exists not to select good government but to permit the peasantry to participate in a primitive, socio-theological rite of competition, conflict and victory. A useful substitute for a civil war.
Colosseum and gladiator :yahoo: any one?

Some say Iraq has oil :undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom