What's new

Fight Club

What the hell??

Nobody knows what they are fighting but some excitement in fighting :D

Cowards are the ones who migrated to safe lands to far from main land, in the name of religion :lol:

@Srinivas THAT is plain rude...am calling the mods for people keep crap in their hearts for 3-4 generations and bashing others with it...What was that to prove?!

That is not cowardliness to leave EVERYTHING comforts of MAHALS behind to start from scratch and all!! THAT is some bravery you will never learn!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Srinivas THAT is plain rude...am calling the mods for people keep crap in their hearts for 3-4 generations and bashing others with it...What was that to prove?!

That is not cowardliness to leave EVERYTHING comforts of MAHALS behind to start from scratch and all!! THAT is some bravery you will never learn!!

Sweety, I don't fight you :D

Leaving every thing behind comes under sacrifice for the sake of some thing more important.and today you find a very tiny number of people, especially those who are chest thumping here.

The self styled Nawabs who migrated do not come under that list. Majority Mughals never left India.

Tattaya eech pani nai sikhaa day tay kalay larday kio nai,,, apnii maa payn naal khud is tarha karday ho taadi tay dujiya di maa pan day baray eech is tarha sochday hounay ou :D

halle to kuj likhya hi ni :) and jo likhya usi time delete kar ta .

Paani te vaadu hai and past wich vi c .

hoon tawanu ni pta is da main theka ni lya

phookay nangay indian aagay lar'aan nu.

Funny I had issue with Krait, and the all baniyas came running in a pack.

yes thats unity :D

asi jaan ke panga lita c ;)

K-Singh my maan,,, You are a real fighter,,, Hijro ki tarha larta hay tu ;) akhir K-Singh jo howa

Sweety, I don't fight you :D

Leaving every thing behind comes under sacrifice for the sake of some thing and today you find a very tiny number of people, especially those who are chest thumping here.
@Srinivas MY Great grandparents migrated FOR RELIGION....so you HAVE attacked me by calling bravery cowardliness! As though a coward person would LEAVE EVERYTHING behind...

Sorry people got the wrong thread...Jao pharo aik dusray ka sir!! :cheesy:

@Srinivas MY Great grandparents migrated FOR RELIGION....so you HAVE attacked me by calling bravery cowardliness! As though a coward person would LEAVE EVERYTHING behind...

Do not consider it as an attack on the true believers, I accept there are people like Israr Ahmed and others who migrated for the sake of religion, But this is fight club, we have to fight based on opponents strengths and weaknesses :D

LoL. Krait the coward got poppa singh and all the bhartis to stand in front and ran away like a little coward.

phookay nangay indian aagay lar'aan nu.

Funny I had issue with Krait, and the all baniyas came running in a pack.

The thread name is "fight club" :big_boss:

Sorry people got the wrong forum...Jao pharo aik dusray ka sir!! :cheesy:

@Talon as the thread name suggests we have to fight based on opponent weaknesses and strengths. But I have no intention of hurting the feelings of true believers.

My apologies :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom