What's new

Fighter characteristics

Speaking about the length.span and wing area of the aircrafts listed above, the su-30mki is the biggest fighter of 'em all....
The engines on them.,...the f-35 has got one 178kn engine, the Su-30mki has got two 125knn second just to the F-22 which has got two 169kn engines....
The maximum take-off weight is 34,500kg second only to the F-22 with 36,300kgs....weight in air-air combat is almost 25,000kgs second only to F-22 with 26,000kgs.....it's speed capabilities are equal to F-22 with match2.3 faring better than the f-22, and standing equal with the F-22 at sea....second to the F-22 on fuel capacity....and take a look at the load it can carry...its only about the external, with Isreali avionics and a superior radar that can act
as a mini-AWACS, The Su-30mki is a real beast..:guns:
......no-wonder, the US airforce wanted the F-22 so badly, su-30MKI can beat everything else hands down....:bounce:
the US did not develop stealth aircraft to go against the "mighty" su-30MKI, oh yea and you should say su-35, i don't think india poses much of a threat to the US. They developed stealth aircraft to make it pass harsh SAM territory.

did you fill in your parental permission form for minors under 18? seriously how old are you? Please be sane, usually the mods here are lenient on crazy indians while they ban crazy pakistanis on first sight. oh yea, you forgot to mention your real name?

As an aviation enthusiast, I like Flanker myself, but when its up against me, I shall have to do some planning.

The people who are getting paid for countering Su-30 shall be thinking over it even if the Flankers come in dozens............and its clear that even if PAF has thought of tactics against Flankers, those tactics would not be disclosed......

In the past too, PAF F-6s and Mirages have done ACM exercise with F-15 Eagle, F-4 Phantom and they must have tested their tactics like cheating the AI radar of F-15, cheating the missile's radar, cheating the fuse of missile warhead etc etc there are many tricks than just defeating the aircraft performance.......man don't worry............

Its not my job to think of outperforming the Flanker, but I think its better instead to focus on defeating the weapons and sensors of Flanker rather than Flanker itself..............these are the weapons that make kills.................

shebazi, our pilots live and breathe in the air, literally. even our airline pilots are internationally respected. PAF pilots have been trained to go against multiple aircraft at a time, they had to be, otherwise PAF wouldn't have its pride today.

muradk has mentioned our F-6's going against a F-14 in joint exercises with the US. PAF pilots came out superior, of course there may have been limitations I don't know of, perhaps sir murad can comment.

the PAF has been training in anti-BVR tactics for about twenty years. our pilots do have training in BVR, thanks to the brotherly countries we have in the middle east ( who by the way, WE TRAIN! ) obviously, the PAF has its own plans for the su-30mki, IAF has theirs for our aircraft.

the US did not develop stealth aircraft to go against the "mighty" su-30MKI, oh yea and you should say su-35, i don't think india poses much of a threat to the US. They developed stealth aircraft to make it pass harsh SAM territory.

did you fill in your parental permission form for minors under 18? seriously how old are you? Please be sane, usually the mods here are lenient on crazy indians while they ban crazy pakistanis on first sight. oh yea, you forgot to mention your real name?

I was only comparing the physical statistics of the fighter jets, even if I compare the technology in the airplane, the su-30MKI can give any aircraft a run for it's money, if you read carefully , you will also find the reason why I say so...

and Uncle, I am 21 years old, and my name is Mohammed Azizuddin,and I have the highest regard for the mods, they are doing a great job, Uncle jee pay attention!!!:lol:

Oh reunion of uncle and nephew. Touching!:partay:

Back
Top Bottom