What's new

Finally GhairatMand Indian Muslims are waking up to Hindu Terrorism

I'm a Christian from the south with goan heritage...we do not constitute 80% of the total population of India or even in the southern states. We are roughly 2.5% of the total population. Your post is falliable & inaccurate.

You should visit some interior regions of southern states before concluding.

This is the real reason why Indian's don't have gun-ownership and laws to bear arms. They've been dreading this day since the Partition.

The point is the number of people who participate.
So what even in Mumbai where we have settled..we have thousands attending these rallies & retreats..and mind you I have seen even hindus & muslims attending these rallies

So what even in Mumbai where we have settled..we have thousands attending these rallies & retreats..and mind you I have seen even hindus & muslims attending these rallies

I have not seen any Muslims. Hindus may be but you should know many of the Indian Christians wear a Bhindi (at least in the South).

I have not seen any Muslims. Hindus may be but you should know many of the Indian Christians wear a Bhindi (at least in the South).
I have many muslim friends some of whom have been to mass with me..I have also visited dargahs with them...So what if Christian women wear bhindis..it is part of the fashion scene..even my sister, my cousins, my nieces & all my women friends wear bhindis

You are a false flagger

Finally GhairatMand Indian Muslims are waking up to Hindu Terrorism.
My dear there is no such thing as garat mand Indian Muslims .
They hate you equally as much . Basically their hate stem from the fact that you make them a minority .
And they just hate you because you are living the way they themselevs want to be .
And in order to prove their loyalty to their country they as Indian Muslims have to hate you .
They may raise their voice against injustice but they may hate you.

Back
Top Bottom