What's new

India's Chandrayaan-3 moon lander fails to answer wake-up call, may be dead for good

You can't compare upper second division team with bottom third division team. It's a different league.
Well of course how can we compare with 700m that uncoil open in public... lol.. but still why dump the paradise for eastern and western hell?

On paper India is also a supa powa - They should increase their R&D on toilets will come a long way.

Muhajir neo-liberals are the biggest promoters of Bharat & Bangladesh besides Pajeets & Binglos themselves but would never go to live in these countries. Wonder why.

They were the ones complaining about Binglo immigration to Karachi in the 90s alongside their Sindhi elite sidekicks. Now look at them praising that shtihole but having no reserves to keep away from that dung hole of a country.

Muhajir neo-liberals are the biggest promoters of Bharat & Bangladesh besides Pajeets & Binglos themselves but would never go to live in these countries. Wonder why.

They were the ones complaining about Binglo immigration to Karachi in the 90s alongside their Sindhi elite sidekicks. Now look at them praising that shtihole but having no reserves to keep away from that dung hole of a country.
I wish we could take em to the wah border and kick their behind all the way to the paradise and shut the gates behind..

According to global hunger index India is ranked below noko, according to UN over 50% defecate out in the open and the list is endless but I rest my case.

try to differentiate between Aid and Charity.
Show it to me 😂

I know that PDF residents only have a passing acquaintance with STEM but surely even they are not so dumb as to celebrate what ISRO said would be a mission lasting one Lunar day.
They also said chances of the rover or Lander waking from the Lunar night were very slim .

I wish we could take em to the wah border and kick their behind all the way to the paradise and shut the gates behind..

This is what they imagine Bharat to be but deep down inside know it to be the opposite:

I know that PDF residents only have a passing acquaintance with STEM but surely even they are not so dumb as to celebrate what ISRO said would be a mission lasting one Lunar day.
They also said chances of the rover or Lander waking from the Lunar night were very slim .
So why you trying to establish a connection after 1 lunar day????

Show it to me 😂
I am absolutely amazed that you have not seen the latest Global Hunger Index (GHI) about India's ranking in South Asia and the UN report about open defecation in India. And India's massive charity sector that is the biggest in the world...
If you are not aware of those basic fundamentals then you know what, having said that I will not waste any time but will agree with whatever you say just for fun.. :D

This is what they imagine Bharat to be but deep down inside know it to be the opposite:

hehe this is a priceless gem you found, second to none just like bharat matha. LOL..

I am absolutely amazed that you have not seen the latest Global Hunger Index (GHI) about India's ranking in South Asia and the UN report about open defecation in India. And India's massive charity sector that is the biggest in the world...
If you are not aware of those basic fundamentals then you know what, having said that I will not waste any time but will agree with whatever you say just for fun.. :D

Even if you showed it to him, he'd live in denial. The typical muhajir neo-liberal probably suffers from what is called cognitive immunization and the push-back effect.

Even if you showed it to him, he'd live in denial. The typical muhajir neo-liberal probably suffers from what is called cognitive immunization and the push-back effect.
In a short discussion, I quickly realized its a waste of time.

If that's the reality so why your space agency trying to establish connection to cy3 if its shelf life is one lunar day Sir???
To check whether it survived the lunar night or not, will help planning next missions with the data it collected on its survivability in lunar southpole during lunar night. If it survived some more experiments could be done, but it was expected that it won't survive.

Yes and lots of changes happened in 30 yrs
From being a sick man of Asia India has gone to being power house of Asia with per capital income and exports 2 &5 times as of Pakistan. Already an emergency market economy and vibrant banking sector and stock exchange

There power has become so extensive that UAE and Saudis now prefer visiting India and not even Canada can do anything about India killing it citizens

Pakistan was ahead of India 30 years ago because of cheap abundant gas we had and cheap abundant hydro power we were gifted

In 30 more years India will be upper middle income country with vibrant economy
Upper middle income is achievable in 6 to 7 years, the lower bound isn't high. Being high income is where difficulties arise but that's far off.

According to global hunger index India is ranked below noko, according to UN over 50% defecate out in the open and the list is endless but I rest my case.
You could've rested your case by quoting more NGO phonecall surveys and by saying 99.99999% Indians defacate in the open while your nation has a martian colony, nothing would've changed :lol:

To check whether it survived the lunar night or not, will help planning next missions with the data it collected on its survivability in lunar southpole during lunar night. If it survived some more experiments could be done, but it was expected that it won't survive.

Upper middle income is achievable in 6 to 7 years, the lower bound isn't high. Being high income is where difficulties arise but that's far off.

You could've rested your case by quoting more NGO phonecall surveys and by saying 99.99999% Indians defacate in the open while your nation has a martian colony, nothing would've changed :lol:

fortunately, I am not UN since GHI and UN are all liars. How dare you say 99.99999% :D

Back
Top Bottom