What's new

Finally GhairatMand Indian Muslims are waking up to Hindu Terrorism

What do you mean by this?

Let me give you a hint, see below:

I have not seen any Muslims. Hindus may be but you should know many of the Indian Christians wear a Bhindi (at least in the South).

What is this 'Bhindi' that Indian Christians wear? Do you even know anything about India to make such obvious errors of writing?

You need to change your username, delete this account and start again.

You're a complete false flagger.

Let me give you a hint, see below:

What is this 'Bhindi' that Indian Christians wear? Do you even know anything about India to make such obvious errors of writing?

You need to change your username, delete this account and start again.

You're a complete false flagger.

Bhindi is a dot on the forehead that the girls wear in India.

Except Muslim girls, all girls wear it.

Indian Muslims being very pious don't wear it. This is my guess as most of the Indian Muslim girls wear Burkha. So you cannot see their face.

Andhra CM Jagan is a Christian and you can see his mother, wife and sister wearing a Bhindi.

Mother
upload_2019-8-23_6-44-22.png

Wife
upload_2019-8-23_6-46-17.png

Sister
upload_2019-8-23_6-48-11.png

Bhindi is a dot on the forehead that the girls wear in India.

Except Muslim girls, all girls wear it.

Indian Muslims being very pious don't wear it. This is my guess as most of the Indian Muslim girls wear Burkha
. So you cannot see their face.

Andhra CM Jagan is a Christian and you can see his mother, wife and sister wearing a Bhindi.

Lol..he is definitely a false flagger.

I have known many muslim girls who are my friends and who have studied and also worked with me..I have never seen them wearing a burkha in my whole life and they have worn western clothes mostly and have also sported a bhindi when they wear traditional dresses like sarees, churidhar or salwar kameez

Last edited:
Lol..he is definitely a false flagger.

I have known many muslim girls who are my friends and who have studied and also worked with me..I have never seen them wearing a burkha in my whole life and they have worn western clothes mostly and have also sported a bhindi when they wear traditional dresses like sarees, churidhar or salwar kameez

Nonesense. This is how India Muslim girls/women dress.

upload_2019-8-23_18-46-43.png

upload_2019-8-23_18-47-14.png

upload_2019-8-23_18-47-45.png

You come to laad bazaar, hyderabad and see if majority girls/women are wearing Burka or not.

Heck Muslim girls/women wear Burkha even on the beach in the South.

https://mickyandrani.blogspot.com/2013/04/o-of-chennai-apr-2013-marina-beach-day-2.html

View attachment 575674
I have been to Laad Bazar near the Charminar. You are just showing pictures where a few women are wearing burkhas, I'm not denying that women don't wear burkhas, but majority of muslim women don't and that's the fact

Back
Top Bottom