What's new

Finally GhairatMand Indian Muslims are waking up to Hindu Terrorism

You should read this before you argue with me.

What is the S.R. Bommai case, and why is it quoted often?
The Hindu Net Desk
MAY 18, 2018 19:38 IST
UPDATED: MAY 18, 2018 22:51 IST

• SHARE ARTICLE
  • The Hindu Archives

MORE-IN
    The Hindu Explains
    Who was S.R. Bommai?
    S.R. Bommai was the Chief Minister of the Janata Dal government in Karnataka between August 13, 1988 and April 21, 1989. His government was dismissed on April 21, 1989 under Article 356 of the Constitution and President’s Rule was imposed, in what was then a mostly common mode to keep Opposition parties at bay. The dismissal was on grounds that the Bommai government had lost majority following large-scale defections engineered by several party leaders of the day. Then Governor P. Venkatasubbaiah refused to give Bommai an opportunity to test his majority in the Assembly despite the latter presenting him with a copy of the resolution passed by the Janata Dal Legislature Party.

What happened then?
    Bommai went to court against the Governor’s decision to recommend President’s Rule. First he moved the Karnataka High Court, which dismissed his writ petition. Then he moved the Supreme Court.

What did the Supreme Court do?
    The case, which would go on to become one of the most cited whenever hung Assemblies were returned, and parties scrambled to for a government, took almost five years to see a logical conclusion. On March 11, 1994, a nine-judge Constitution Bench of the Supreme Court issued the historic order, which in a way put an end to the arbitrary dismissal of State governments under Article 356 by spelling out restrictions.

What did the judgement say?
    The verdict concluded that the power of the President to dismiss a State government is not absolute. The verdict said the President should exercise the power only after his proclamation (imposing his/her rule) is approved by both Houses of Parliament. Till then, the Court said, the President can only suspend the Legislative Assembly by suspending the provisions of Constitution relating to the Legislative Assembly. "The dissolution of Legislative Assembly is not a matter of course. It should be resorted to only where it is found necessary for achieving the purposes of the Proclamation," the Court said.

What happens if the Presidential proclamation is not approved by the Parliament?
    "In case both Houses of Parliament disapprove or do not approve the Proclamation, the Proclamation lapses at the end of the two-month period. In such a case, the government which was dismissed revives. The Legislative Assembly,which may have been kept in suspended animation gets reactivated," the Court said. Also the Court made it amply clear that a Presidential Proclamation under Article 356 is is subject to judicial review.

What is the significance of the S.R. Bommai vs Union of India case?
    The case put an end to the arbitrary dismissal of State governments by a hostile Central government. And the verdict also categorically ruled that the floor of the Assembly is the only forum that should test the majority of the government of the day, and not the subjective opinion of the Governor, who is often referred to as the agent of the Central government. "The Chief Minister of every State who has to discharge his constitutional functions will be in perpetual fear of the axe of Proclamation falling on him because he will not be sure whether he will remain in power or not and consequently he has to stand up every time from his seat without properly discharging his constitutional obligations and achieving the desired target in the interest of the State," the Court said.

When was the verdict’s impact was first seen?
    In one of the first instances of the impact of the case, the A.B. Vajpayee government in 1999 was forced reinstate a government it dismissed. The Rabri Devi government, which was sacked on February 12, 1999 was reinstated on March 8, 1999 when it became clear that the Central government would suffer a defeat in the Rajya Sabha over the issue.

And later whenever the case of a hung Assembly, and the subsequent exercise of government formation, came up, the Bommai case would be cited, making it one of the most quoted verdicts in the country's political history.
https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...nd-why-is-it-quoted-often/article23929119.ece
sheesh ...i ofcourse know that ..read my post clearly ..i said until late 90s. Now they dont need state governements as much - they rely on whatsapps for propoganda and tampering of evms or outright purchase of MLA's like in karnataka to get what they want

sheesh ...i ofcourse know that ..read my post clearly ..i said until late 90s. Now they dont need state governements as much - they rely on whatsapps for propoganda and tampering of evms or outright purchase of MLA's like in karnataka to get what they want

Why are you stuck in the 80s? Even in 1984, when Congress had 415 MPs, the Telugu Desam Party came in second with 30 MPs.

Rama Rao reinstated

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1984/09/16/Rama-Rao-reinstated/5111464155200/

In Hyderabad (South India), Okra (Ladies Finger) is called Bhendi not Bhindi. So don't try to teach me who I am or who I should be.

Hahaha... Don't lie through you teeth. This is how Muslim girls in Hyderabad dress. Now it is very apparent that you have no clue about India.

Don't tell me that this was named after Okra...

https://www.bhindi.com/about-us
You accusing me...a pakka staunched mumbaikar of not knowing much about India

You accusing me...a pakka staunched mumbaikar of not knowing much about India

You can claim whatever you want but what is apparent is that you have no clue about India.

Look what you had claimed and how you kept changing your position. Just one video that I posted destroyed all your claims.

I have known many muslim girls who are my friends and who have studied and also worked with me..I have never seen them wearing a burkha in my whole life and they have worn western clothes mostly and have also sported a bhindi when they wear traditional dresses like sarees, churidhar or salwar kameez

:omghaha: you are not in tune with the times. I'm not saying that they don't wear burkhas, but majority don't

I have been to Laad Bazar near the Charminar. You are just showing pictures where a few women are wearing burkhas, I'm not denying that women don't wear burkhas, but majority of muslim women don't and that's the fact

Hahaha... Don't lie through you teeth. This is how Muslim girls in Hyderabad dress. Now it is very apparent that you have no clue about India.

Slowly they are waking up, and with Sikhs thy ill be a formidable force politically and socially, sure thy will arm themselves or may some other Muslim country may start supporting thm soon cause enough is enough?
LOL. The Sikhs take the front seat in anti Muslim violence in India.

Huh!

Hindu bureaucracy takes orders from the Christian CM of AP else they would be fired..

Even Brahmins of AP are converting to Christianity.

HINDU ACTOR BUILDING RELIGIOUS COMPLEX FOR JESUS CHRIST

India
2000-03-02 00:00:00
A Hindu film actor is building a planned US$1.16 billion complex in a southeastern Indian state as a tribute to Jesus, whom he has portrayed in films and television series for the past 22 years.

Vijai Chander, whom 57 million TV viewers in India have seen play Jesus Christ, said his Karunamayudu Punya Kshetram (holy land of the compassionate) will be a "living replica" of Christ´s "new kingdom" in the country.

"I have acted Jesus as a fiction so far, but now I yearn to imitate him in reality," 52-year-old Chander, who was born a Hindu Brahmin, told UCA News.

The complex is to cover 202.43 hectares of rocky land in Karakapatla Kotyal village in Andhra Pradesh state´s Medak district, some 1,400 kilometers south of New Delhi. It is to house a shrine and some 19 welfare projects.

"This is a mammoth project beyond one man´s capacity, but (Chander) exudes a lot of optimism," Church of South India Bishop Badda Peter Sugandhar of Medak said during the foundation laying ceremony Feb. 24.

"Jesus said that those who believe in him, will do greater things than him," the Protestant bishop added. Some 2,000 people attended the ceremony.

Chander, who received Feb. 23 an annual Indian Church media lifetime achievement award, said that although he has no "ritual faith" in Christ, he has a "rock faith" in Jesus who will help actualize the project.

Although uncertain about the project´s completion, the actor said many "top Hindu industrialists" have offered to contribute to it. He added that many people wrongly believe that he receives funds from overseas Christians.

Kondal Rao, a local Hindu tycoon, said he was "proud" to help Chander´s new project, which he said will become "the greatest Hindu gift to Christians of India, vindicating the country´s pluralistic and humanistic culture."

The project will help correct an "international stigma" regarding the recent anti-Christian violence in India and "become the living witness of Hindu-Christian solidarity" in the country, Rao said.

Chander, who has acted in 30 films and produced three in the past three decades, said he began the project with the belief that the idea came from Jesus, who will send "thousands of people such as Rao to pitch in."

Jesus "does not belong to Christians or Churchgoers alone, but to all," he asserted, adding that he has met hundreds who follow Jesus´ teaching without knowing him or the Bible.

"I firmly believe that this world is surviving because of such unknown lovers of Jesus," the Hindu actor added.

Chander played Jesus in a film called "Karunamayudu" (the compassionate), produced in the Telugu language in 1978 and later dubbed into nine other Indian languages. He also acts in the current TV series "Dayasagar" (ocean of mercy), which has completed 100 episodes so far.

Basant Rao, a supporter of the pro-Hindu Bharatiya Janata Party (Indian people´s party) who also attended the ceremony, said he found nothing wrong in glorifying Jesus, "the greatest apostle of love and service."

Maintaining that those persecuting Christians are not real Hindus, he told UCA News, "We are rather fortunate to be born Hindus, because Hinduism offers ample liberty to appreciate the values lived by Jesus."

Father John Noronha, secretary of the Indian Catholic bishops´ Social Communication Commission, said Chander´s complex "may become the most marvelous pilgrimage center for millions of Christians and even Hindus."

Father Lourdu Reddy, director of Amruthavani (immortal voice), a regional communication center, said the project will help translate Christ´s "love into action."

Reverend Scott Norling, a Baptist pastor, said Chander´s films have done much more than what thousands of missioners were able to do in the past.

https://www.ucanews.com/story-archi...igious-complex-for-jesus-christ&post_id=15532
More power to you.

Finally GhairatMand Indian Muslims are waking up to Hindu Terrorism.
This has been happening for quite some time.

Pakistan needs to forget focussing on Kashmir addiction and focus on the bigger picture. Islam deserves to rule the entire sub continent. Not just few subahs.

You can claim whatever you want but what is apparent is that you have no clue about India.

Look what you had claimed and how you kept changing your position. Just one video that I posted destroyed all your claims.

Whatever..your malicious and false narrative is not going to change the reality

Whatever..your malicious and false narrative is not going to change the reality

The reality is this

Girls came to college wearing burqas in Uttar Pradesh / Firozabad
0521_frz.jpg

• Case of SRK Degree College, Principal said - Admission will be given only after coming in dress code
  • Strict after ban on two groups of girl students in college, ban on burqa
Dainik Bhaskar
Sep 11, 2019, 07:27 AM IST
Firozabad The college administration refused to give admission to the girl students wearing a burqa at SRK degree college in Uttar Pradesh. The principal showed all the girls wearing a burqa with a stick, that they would get admission only if they come in dress code.

In fact, in the college on Monday, a group of two girls were fiercely beaten. After this, the administration of the college had decided to implement strict rules. Now after the new rule, the girls who wear the burqa were also not given entry in the college. The students said that there was no such thing before. We have also gone to class wearing burqa many times, but it is being forbidden today. On the other hand, a police force has been called in the college after a quarrel between the students.

https://www.bhaskar.com/uttar-prade...g-burqa-in-college-of-firozabad-01638709.html

The reality is this

Girls came to college wearing burqas in Uttar Pradesh / Firozabad
0521_frz.jpg

• Case of SRK Degree College, Principal said - Admission will be given only after coming in dress code
    • Strict after ban on two groups of girl students in college, ban on burqa
Dainik Bhaskar
Sep 11, 2019, 07:27 AM IST
Firozabad The college administration refused to give admission to the girl students wearing a burqa at SRK degree college in Uttar Pradesh. The principal showed all the girls wearing a burqa with a stick, that they would get admission only if they come in dress code.

In fact, in the college on Monday, a group of two girls were fiercely beaten. After this, the administration of the college had decided to implement strict rules. Now after the new rule, the girls who wear the burqa were also not given entry in the college. The students said that there was no such thing before. We have also gone to class wearing burqa many times, but it is being forbidden today. On the other hand, a police force has been called in the college after a quarrel between the students.

https://www.bhaskar.com/uttar-prade...g-burqa-in-college-of-firozabad-01638709.html
I'm not here to take sermons from a habitual porki liar..go and preach in your madrasas

You come to laad bazaar, hyderabad and see if majority girls/women are wearing Burka or not.

Heck Muslim girls/women wear Burkha even on the beach in the South.

https://mickyandrani.blogspot.com/2013/04/o-of-chennai-apr-2013-marina-beach-day-2.html

View attachment 575674
So you assumed that only those in burkha are Muslims. What about the vast majority of Muslim females not in burkha. Just because you cannot identify them easily doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Not necessary. Christians have political and money power in India.

PM Modi begs CM YS Jagan for support in Parliament to pass bills.

YS Jagan controls the richest temple in India.

you are absolutely right , Modi G will bend to Christian Missionary due to their political and money power (or is he a closeted born again Christian )

as per Christain evangelist Modi is carrying out their god's work (see link below)
https://www.doovi.com/video/prophacy-for-indian-currency/qfviRYsuI00

meeting-with-the-prime-minister-write-up-page-model-2.jpg

paul-dinakaran-met-narendra-modi.jpg

So you assumed that only those in burkha are Muslims. What about the vast majority of Muslim females not in burkha. Just because you cannot identify them easily doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Most of the Muslims in India are pious Muslim and majority of the Muslim girls/women in India wear Burka.

Watch this video before you try to claim that Muslim girls/women do not wear Burka.

Back
Top Bottom