What's new

Finish negativity from your life, think ahead positively Ex CAS PAF Sohail Aman interview

Umair Nawaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bringing the academia into Industry is what the other branches of Armed Forces must replicate also, In HMC/HIT taxila in Maritime Technologies Institute and KSEW in Karachi, POF, NRTC in Havelian/Haripur, In NESCOM and SPARCO centers in Rawalpindi etc as well.

This will improve the performance of these Military complexes too with the level of PAC in Kamra, and will help with the quality of engineering, number of engineers being available for the jobs to speed up production of AK MBT series, APCs/IFVs and ships in KSEW etc etc. It will help with RnD, and in the future ambitious projects in defence field!

A Genius and ambitious man like Sohail Aman if brought into Defence Ministry or ministry of defence production to replicate these endeavours will do wonders for Pakistan's Defence market and production, which in terms will help us increase our national exports and help in the GDP of the country as well in the long run! and will create more jobs for the youth.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Horus @Hodor @messiach @SQ8 @Sqn. Ldr(R) Abdul Basit

Last edited:
A real thought proking interview, I love this man, a Gem of the nation.
Pakistan's present leadership should learn something from this man, if not better leave the seat for better deserving ones.
integrity and the right decisions making power is the essence of a true leader, a genuine leader is
leading from the front with actions not with high resounding words followed by U-turns,

The negativity of some of the members on this forum is a good example of what Aman is talking about. Some people think that criticizing everything makes them look smarter. Although, I also have a feeling that there are some deep trolls on this forum who intentionally try to give negative spin to everything from Pakistan.

The negativity of some of the members on this forum is a good example of what Aman is talking about. Some people think that criticizing everything makes them look smarter. Although, I also have a feeling that there are some deep trolls on this forum who intentionally try to give negative spin to everything from Pakistan.
True I have met them in real life.Some criticize the idea of Pakistan in order to look smarter.

lets focus on the concept of Bringing the academia into Industry in other branches of Armed Forces!

focus discussions on that!

The government employs mass media tactics to keep the nation in fear and paranoia. Pakistani nation counts as one of the leading nations when it comes to creativity and innovation.

We can rise only if hysterical tactics into tricking us believing ourselves to be corrupt or not loyal to the country.

The only X Factor in the country remains Ex Whatevers who see the light, a day after retirement.

Back
Top Bottom