What's new

Firing at a Gurudwara in US, several people shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand when some sikhs say that we are not muslims as if it would have been alright if this crime was committed against muslims.....

I effing hate religion ...it always divide us ....even in these worst of circumstances which should bring us together

Thanks bro. I appreciate what you wrote. My heart goes out to the victims.

The americans are still confusing sikhs for muslims.
how sad. sigh.

I dont understand when some sikhs say that we are not muslims as if it would have been alright if this crime was committed against muslims.....

I effing hate religion ...it always divide us ....even in these worst of circumstances which should bring us together
Its more to do with the paranoia and prejudice of the west wrt Muslims. The way Muslims are projected in every news by the west makes things worse. Try to understand the psyche of insecure and paranoid Western people.

^ You didn't have to try to flamebait with whole "Easy guys before you blame muslims or ISI".

beg to disagree my dearest

its a natural defence mechanism... all Muslims are made to feel guilty for terrorist acts of AQ and its clones and we always take a sign of relief when the narrative suddenly changes to "a lone confused" gunman be it America or Norway. but if its some Muslim then his roots are traced back to Gen Kyani and ISI and then the rants start on Quran, Islam and Muhammad PBUH.

I really can't understand how anyone can just pull a trigger and start taking human lives. There is something absurd in American society - their unhealthy love for guns is downright insane.

The americans are still confusing sikhs for muslims.
how sad. sigh.

lets assume it was a mosque then you'll call this act justifide....... ???

full details are not out yet but your stupidity all ready reaching new heights..

I really can't understand how anyone can just pull a trigger and start taking human lives. There is something absurd in American society - their unhealthy love for guns is downright insane.

It's not the guns. It's the skinhead/neo nazi movements. They incite violence. As more details are revealed I will be right. And they are against the Blacks, Mexicans, Jews, Muslims, and anyone that is not "WHITE".

Just another excuse for the gov.t to take away the law abiding citizen's right to bear arms.

Just another excuse for the gov.t to take away the law abiding citizen's right to bear arms.
Its embedded in their society. It can't be controlled or taken out of them. Its centuries old tradition. From the days of wild wild west.

I really can't understand how anyone can just pull a trigger and start taking human lives. There is something absurd in American society
Perhaps you should ask your own countrymen who in the thread on Assam Riots were fantasizing how they wanted to butcher all of the Bangali immigrants.

- their unhealthy love for guns is downright insane.
Nope, actually its nothing to do with guns. More people are shot in NYC where guns are highly illegal and no one is even allowed to own one, while in states where there are more legal guns per person crime rate is considerably low.

It's not the guns. It's the skinhead/neo nazi movements. They incite violence. As more details are revealed I will be right. And they are against the Blacks, Mexicans, Jews, Muslims, and anyone that is not "WHITE".

Yes, but the easy availability of guns sure help. I remember the Columbine massacre in '99 - the kids walked into a K-Mart and bought the bullets with which they mowed down their schoolmates. I don't have a problem with hate groups exercising their right to freedom of thought and expression - I don't like them but everyone is entitled to their views - however warped they might be. It is the freaking gun culture which is a problem.

Its embedded in their society. It can't be controlled or taken out of them. Its centuries old tradition. From the days of wild wild west.

Then you should follow up on current events related to American politics and how they are slowly and steadily ingraining into the minds of the younger generations to be anti-2nd amendment as well as passing bills that are making gun ownership even more difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom