What's new

First grade Pakistani boy beaten on US school bus for 'being Muslim'

"America 2015" doesn't compare with "America 1925" and "America 1942", simply because the "Muslim-free zone" was a single incident whereas the other cases were the rule.

Good riddance. Now he can be a local hero against evil Uncle Sam. :D
If his son was truly traumatized, will he really be able to receive treatment in Pakistan? Had they stayed in the U.S. most likely the son & family would have received free counseling from the school district and perhaps even some paid-for sessions with an independent psychologist.

If his son was truly traumatized, will he really be able to receive treatment in Pakistan? Had they stayed in the U.S. nost likely the son & family would have received free counseling from the school district and perhaps even some paid-for sessions with an independent psychologist.

Only if what was claimed was shown to be true. Thus far, nope.

I don't think it works that way. Rather, school officials try to see if the child has trauma first. Then comes treatment. The why comes later.

The kid left even before the complaint was investigated. Very fishy, from the start.

Again you miss the Point , None of the recent Black convicts posses a gun , or Cops have reason to shoot them, go to live leak and see the Incidents on video .. it is very stupid of you to say, even if he has a Gun so Cops have right to shoot him ? are you retarded ? what if he has license ? what if he just carry a gun not for shooting but for his own Protection ? what you are suggesting that Cops see a Black man with a gun and they get license to shoot him and left him to die on street without even calling for Ambulance ... ? you need take shower with cold water buddy..

Again, another bullsh!t straw man argument.

You keep parroting on about "the recent cop shootings", maybe you need to specify which shooting(s) you are referring to instead of just blabbering for the sake of argument.

Secondly, i think it is safe to conclude you lack comprehension skills because nowhere did i say it was okay to shoot someone just because they had a gun. But if there is a threat level of that individual using the gun then yes, cops have the right to shoot. No cop walks around with their gun in their hand ready to shoot at anyone.

Wow, i provided you with Federal Government statistics and you reply with BS tabloid newspaper articles. And Al-Jazeera isn't even an American news source :lol: . After this i can't even take you seriously.

You can continue to bullsh!t whilst sitting in Pakistan where the only people you come into contact with are other Pakistanis and perhaps some tourists. But in a racially and culturally diverse country like America the reality is no one here likes to live among Black people, not even Blacks themselves, because of their propensity to commit violent crimes (which i already proved with the Federal Gov.t Crime Statistics).

Again, another bullsh!t straw man argument.

You keep parroting on about "the recent cop shootings", maybe you need to specify which shooting(s) you are referring to instead of just blabbering for the sake of argument.

Secondly, i think it is safe to conclude you lack comprehension skills because nowhere did i say it was okay to shoot someone just because they had a gun. But if there is a threat level of that individual using the gun then yes, cops have the right to shoot. No cop walks around with their gun in their hand ready to shoot at anyone.

Wow, i provided you with Federal Government statistics and you reply with BS tabloid newspaper articles. And Al-Jazeera isn't even an American news source :lol: . After this i can't even take you seriously.

You can continue to bullsh!t whilst sitting in Pakistan where the only people you come into contact with are other Pakistanis and perhaps some tourists. But in a racially and culturally diverse country like America the reality is no one here likes to live among Black people, not even Blacks themselves, because of their propensity to commit violent crimes (which i already proved with the Federal Gov.t Crime Statistics).

Dude you seems like mentally challenge or trying to get your green Card .. I understand and get well soon .

If a desi cop say something like this, than he will be beaten the crap out of him :D so he won't be a Cop for longer in Desi Countries .. what you are saying is Extreme Cases .

there are plenty of cases of police corruption & abuse in India and pakistan

Just wait till Trump becomes the leader of this nation which is a true possibility. These "isolated" incidents are going to become very mainstream. We know what Trump and his supporters stand for. No amount of sugarcoating can disguise the blatant hate. Blaming the media or the left won't work. Whether we like it or not, these elections have laid bare the intolerant and hateful side of this country and it is not isolated or small by any means.

If I didn't know better, I'd say you've started with a conclusion and are looking for anything to justify it.

Trump is in a death spiral in case you havent been following US news, how isolated and small this group is considered will depend on how badly Trump loses (it isn't a question that he will lose at this point).

there are plenty of cases of police corruption & abuse in India and pakistan

Agree, and we need to fix that .. IF Police is Working Fine in our countries , terrorism will go down by 50% .. cause the Network of Police is very good in ghetto areas and slums .. but both India and Pakistan does not give much attention to Police force as much as they should give ..

What the hell...

I just checked the Indian Defence Forum and they are celebrating on this... look at the level of disgust.

96d6f27acb904ad49c9926b0036a882f.png

545623fa62d9484d9e3fd5f7e9156df0.png

He KnowsTrump asked kids to bully Muslim Kid.
If I even take his logic, then Muslim Obama should be responsible.

*Nor Trump or Obama is responsible anyway.
But in India Modi is responsible for killing the children and blinding them for life... the recent 12 year old is an example... you worry about Modi and India, they are not america, they cannot afford to Pay high price like Americans are doing in Afghanistan and Iraq,,,

What the hell...

I just checked the Indian Defence Forum and they are celebrating on this... look at the level of disgust.

96d6f27acb904ad49c9926b0036a882f.png

545623fa62d9484d9e3fd5f7e9156df0.png
surprised me if India have defence forum !!!!

what they do there? discuss Phantom!! or how to kill kashmiri children?

what a pathetic filthy nation.. nothing of their own, copy everything ...

Stop being so obsessed with Pakistan. You Indians have so many problems of your own. Take care of them instead of lecturing others. You start screaming if someone posts a thread about rape in your beloved country. Goes to show how insecure you are to face a discussion. Yet, here you are delivering lectures to others about how bad and evil they are. Go to hell man.
but u are from Netherland .. right ?

I'm surprised the 1st graders even know stuff like Muslims, Pakistanis and such let alone bully another child on that account. I have three kids ages, 9, 5 and 2 and let me tell you they only know disney and tween shows, silly cartoon videos on YouTube etc.
Seemed a bit odd to me too. Unless the schoolbus was full of older kids too...but I don't they mix older kids with first graders.

Investigators find no evidence Muslim child was attacked on school bus

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/education/wake-ed-blog/article108224467.html

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom