What's new

First grade Pakistani boy beaten on US school bus for 'being Muslim'

You will always drag India everywhere, Ok let it be . Keep crying a river for 1st grades getting Bullidd in USA but if some one butchered in Pakistan its good one Kafir count decreased.

Stop being so obsessed with Pakistan. You Indians have so many problems of your own. Take care of them instead of lecturing others. You start screaming if someone posts a thread about rape in your beloved country. Goes to show how insecure you are to face a discussion. Yet, here you are delivering lectures to others about how bad and evil they are. Go to hell man.

Stop being so obsessed with Pakistan. You Indians have so many problems of your own. Take care of them instead of lecturing others.
and you guys stop opening these stupid threads .... every time . I dont want to lecture but got sad when here u guys wast River for 1 grades somewhere in other part of world but dosent care what happing in your own Country .

and you guys stop opening these stupid threads .... every time . I dont want to lecture but got sad when here u guys wast River for 1 grades somewhere in other part of world but dosent care what happing in your own Country .

We will do as wish. Try stopping us. This is our forum and you are only a guest here. Like I said, take care of India.

Trump and Modi same same
upload_2016-10-13_16-36-27.png

LOL Who says we are surprised? We are merely pointing out the obvious. That can hardly be termed as surprising. The problem is that you are trying your best to confuse and justify the bullying as something ordinary when it is not. When the parents are clearly pointing out that the child was bullied because of his ethnic and religious background. We shouldn't try to hide these facts under a rug. Of course, investigations should take place, but don't act surprised if many people doubt the outcome in a land where people are mass sympathizing with unsavory characters like Trump.

Are you telling me kids in Pakistan are not being bullied? Here is the difference in United states or Canada you will get help from Law enforcement regardless of your wealth status, can you honestly tell me that the same case in Pakistan.

You can't blame Pakistan for this hatred and division. Pakistanis didn't call Mexicans rapists or for Muslims to be banned.

.You mean majority of Pakistani calling to ban the Afghans from Pakistan is different, then Americans asking the same with Mexicans?

Whether you like it or not, Trump is responsible for the hate and division in the USA.

No terrorist were responsible for this hatred not Trump. Trump is using the wave to get what he wants.

Stop confusing this matter with bearded Pakistanis being caught in terrorist attacks.There have been dozens of terror attacks this year. People from many nationalities around the world including local white folks have been identified as the perpetrator.

Instead of condemning the actions of bearded buffoons, you are justifying it, really!!!!!

Are you telling me kids in Pakistan are not being bullied? Here is the difference in United states or Canada you will get help from Law enforcement regardless of your wealth status, can you honestly tell me that the same case in Pakistan.

.You mean majority of Pakistani calling to ban the Afghans from Pakistan is different, then Americans asking the same with Mexicans?

No terrorist were responsible for this hatred not Trump. Trump is using the wave to get what he wants.

Instead of condemning the actions of bearded buffoons, you are justifying it, really!!!!!

How can you compare this bullying with bullying taking place elsewhere? The kid was clearly bullied because of his ethnic and religious background. This has been confirmed by the parents of the kid. Nothing that you say can justify this as mainstream bullying.

Come on. Don't act innocent. We have hosted Afghans as refugees for decades! It is time for them to leave and take care of Afghanistan. The Mexicans who are illegal refugees should be removed from the US. No one disputes that.

Sure, Trump never called Mexicans rapists or that Muslims should be banned etc. We are all hallucinating. Trump is an angel. He treats women with utmost respect and doesn't mock disabled people. Trump is a role model for the rest of the world.

You need to stop diverting the real issue at hand. The kid was bullied because of this ethnic and religious background and YES Trump is the reason why many hateful Americans are now openly expressing their hate and anger in open public places. Bearded Mullahs or Pakistan has no relevance with the bullying or the increasing hate in America. Time to get real.

Last edited:
How can you compare this bullying with bullying taking place elsewhere? The kid was clearly bullied because of his ethnic and religious background. This has been confirmed by the parents of the kid. Nothing that you say can justify this as mainstream bullying.

Come on. Don't act innocent. We have hosted Afghans as refugees for decades! It is time for them to leave and take care of Afghanistan. The Mexicans who are illegal refugees should be removed from the US. No one disputes that.

Sure, Trump never called Mexicans rapists or that Muslims should be banned etc. We are all hallucinating. Trump is an angel. He treats women with utmost respect and doesn't mock disabled people. Trump is a role model for the rest of the world.

You need to stop diverting the real issue at hand. The kid was bullied because of this ethnic and religious background and YES Trump is the reason why many hateful Americans are now openly expressing their hate and anger in open public places. Bearded Mullahs or Pakistan has no relevance with the bullying or the increasing hate in America. Time to get real.

I know, I know it's all Trumps fault.

Thus far, it is only a one-sided complaint. Now there is a formal investigation. The result will be known. Then the family can decide what to do next. Due process is important.

Read this article again.

An inquiry has already been conducted and it was found that nobody on the bus ,neither other kids nor bus driver, witnessed any fight taking place. So either parents or everyone else is lying.

I found this story strange because kids of this age are not left unsupervised in buses anywhere. This fight would either have been broken up by supervisers/teachers or driver before it escalated to bone breaking proportions.

Read this article again.

An inquiry has already been conducted and it was found that nobody on the bus ,neither other kids nor bus driver, witnessed any fight taking place. So either parents or everyone else is lying.

I found this story strange because kids of this age are not left unsupervised in buses anywhere. This fight would either have been broken up by supervisers/teachers or driver before it escalated to bone breaking proportions.

The investigations is not yet final. It will be declared as such when completed.

if a desi cop tells a female detainee to remove her clothes I am not sure rule one applies

If a desi cop say something like this, than he will be beaten the crap out of him :D so he won't be a Cop for longer in Desi Countries .. what you are saying is Extreme Cases .

That's the worst straw man argument i have ever heard. If the Black selling crack has a gun on him and tries to shoot an officer then yes, it is okay for the officer to shoot him. Regarding the White kid that shot the Blacks in the Church, he never resisted arrest nor tried to shoot the cops so therefore cops had no reason to shoot him.

Bless you and your logic (or lack thereof).

Again you miss the Point , None of the recent Black convicts posses a gun , or Cops have reason to shoot them, go to live leak and see the Incidents on video .. it is very stupid of you to say, even if he has a Gun so Cops have right to shoot him ? are you retarded ? what if he has license ? what if he just carry a gun not for shooting but for his own Protection ? what you are suggesting that Cops see a Black man with a gun and they get license to shoot him and left him to die on street without even calling for Ambulance ... ? you need take shower with cold water buddy..

That's the worst straw man argument i have ever heard. If the Black selling crack has a gun on him and tries to shoot an officer then yes, it is okay for the officer to shoot him. Regarding the White kid that shot the Blacks in the Church, he never resisted arrest nor tried to shoot the cops so therefore cops had no reason to shoot him.

Bless you and your logic (or lack thereof).

Do us a favor a check federal crime statistics which prove Blacks are overwhelmingly involved in most violent crimes and are thus more likely to be confronted by police relative to their smaller percentage in the total population.

What the Federal Government has to report:

"In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks." - http://www.colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

Chicago & Detroit, both Black majority, and both worse than some parts of Iraq & Afghanistan.

More Killed in Black on Black Violence Over July 4th Weekend than in Charleston

• Police killed at least 102 unarmed black people in 2015, nearly twice each week.
http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/...t-kill-unarmed-black-man-160920042318546.html
http://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/09/el-cajon-police-shooting/501977/
http://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/09/fatal-police-shooting-oklahoma/500675/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...emonised-by-right-wing-american-a7324621.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-threatened-reached-car-thought-high-PCP.html

Notable is that the father & family are returning to Pakistan. That's not always so easy, is it? He said nothing about religious discrimination to the principal. Could he have returned to the fold so easily if he couldn't cite such discrimination as the reason?

...No amount of sugarcoating can disguise the blatant hate. Blaming the media or the left won't work. Whether we like it or not, these elections have laid bare the intolerant and hateful side of this country -
So the "intolerant and hateful side" of America is its seven year old kids - not its older children or adults?

Though I'm not familiar with this particular school, in general after such incidents a school initiates an "anti-bullying" program to sensitize students and parents to such matters - in addition to dealing with the perpetrators.

Yes, in many school districts there is an adult "monitor" in addition to the school bus driver.

Notable is that the father & family are returning to Pakistan. That's not always so easy, is it? He said nothing about religious discrimination to the principal. Could he have returned to the fold so easily if he couldn't cite such discrimination as the reason?

Good riddance. Now he can be a local hero against evil Uncle Sam. :D

Back
Top Bottom