What's new

First phase of ballistic missile shield to be deployed in 2012

Except India can only master the basics which is given, and hasn't the ability to develop nor think outside the box in order to advance itself.

Its our problem we know how to rectify it asap, we have change and we make the change slowly dont worry.:lazy:

Up to you, choose to be ripped off or choose better quality+better price all in one package.
Thanks for your mighty suggestion. Our people knows better (way better) than you for sure. And the day when we are ripped off you can enjoy. Util then, TaTa :)

And please don't say "better quality+better price all in one package" like a salesman. We all know what kind of genuinity a samlesman carry along with her/him.

Didn't India invest too much into Arjun and LCA and their all turn out to be failed projects. But India has so much money that its ok to fail many times. India should focus on joint ventures as it has some success. If it wants real success, India should just buy from the USA.

Up to you, choose to be ripped off or choose better quality+better price all in one package.

notice the similiarity(not only here but other threads also..same point...).....smthng fishy...:sniper:.. seems like one person one soul...!!

Didn't India invest too much into Arjun and LCA and their all turn out to be failed projects. But India has so much money that its ok to fail many times. India should focus on joint ventures as it has some success. If it wants real success, India should just buy from the USA.

troll troll troll

Get rid of your naivete. If Putin can bring India under Russian paw, he will.

he might try but then it is not so easy...currently Russia cant offer anything to India apart from military hardware technology including combat aircraft.

Russia doesnot have a great economy nor is it rising, nor does it have great hold among the polity of nations as it used to...yes it has a bigger stockpile of nukes, bigger than the US, but that cnt be used as a bait...

he might try but then it is not so easy...currently Russia cant offer anything to India apart from military hardware technology including combat aircraft.

Russia doesnot have a great economy nor is it rising, nor does it have great hold among the polity of nations as it used to...yes it has a bigger stockpile of nukes, bigger than the US, but that cnt be used as a bait...

Totally not true, Russia does have a lot of energy and resources that countries like India needs. Russia does provide India with state of the art (at least by Russian standard) weaponry and blue prints because it knows India lack any ability to reverse engineer. Russia does make a lot money by providing blue prints in a TOT transfer. US would not provide TOT to India as they would be "some how " end up in Russia. Russia, unlike India, can definitely reverse engineer US technology.

Totally not true, Russia does have a lot of energy and resources that countries like India needs. Russia does provide India with state of the art (at least by Russian standard) weaponry and blue prints because it knows India lack any ability to reverse engineer. Russia does make a lot money by providing blue prints in a TOT transfer. US would not provide TOT to India as they would be "some how " end up in Russia. Russia, unlike India, can definitely reverse engineer US technology.

I didn't know you need TOT to reverse engineer....As far as bolded part is concerned may i ask then why does Russia provide weapons to China because inlike India they definitely can reverse engineer...

P.S : You have made your point million times...What's the fun in repeating same point on almost every discussion?? Anyways carry on...

I didn't know you need TOT to reverse engineer....As far as bolded part is concerned may i ask then why does Russia provide weapons to China because inlike India they definitely can reverse engineer...

P.S : You have made your point million times...What's the fun in repeating same point on almost every discussion?? Anyways carry on...

You do not TOT to reverse engineer. But TOT will be a big benefit. Sometimes, with TOT, scientist still cannot figure out why certain things are put together because all they get is how manufacture the product, not the experience of designing. As a result, the scientist cannot improve upon the product. This is the situation India is currently in.

^^^^^^

I know that ...i was questioning your claim about russia giving us TOT becuase we cannot reverse engineer..

Anyways P.S stand for Please see...and if you did not get it then let me explain...You have made these below given points many times in different threads...

- India lacks reverse engineer capabilities
- India wasting time and money by trying to build indegenous capabilities
- India should buy from US without asking for TOT for above two given reasons....

Now seriously whats the point of repeating same thing again and again??

^^^^^^

I know that ...i was questioning your claim about russia giving us TOT becuase we cannot reverse engineer..

Anyways P.S stand for Please see...and if you did not get it then let me explain...You have made these below given points many times in different threads...

- India lacks reverse engineer capabilities
- India wasting time and money by trying to build indegenous capabilities
- India should buy from US without asking for TOT for above two given reasons....

Now seriously whats the point of repeating same thing again and again??

It seems that for every weapon system, there is a debate on how to best procure the weapon. If what I suggested above is accepted as the way it should be, I won't have the need to keep on repeating, do I?

It seems that for every weapon system, there is a debate on how to best procure the weapon. If what I suggested above is accepted as the way it should be, I won't have the need to keep on repeating, do I?

No you don't either way....Your argument is accepted or not one should not be repeating things again and again...Let me clarify

- If you are wrong then no one is going to listen to you
- If you are right but people presume you to be wrong again no one is going to listen to you
- if you think you are right but honestly you are wrong still no one is going to listen to you...

I hope you get my message...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom