What's new

Five indian Special Forces Soldiers from 9th Para SF have been killed by the Kashmiri Mujahideen

^^^
And your nation has been successful in clearing ex-FATA despite all heavy equipment and aircrafts you use. There are much worse videos of your soldiers getting attacked by separatist forces in your interiors but I don't think anyone of you care, since even slightest of bad news from India gives a boner to your people despite all the hardships and badnews ya'll face everyday.

Man I love Kashmiris, men of men, they have been at it for decades and decades but their will for freedom never dies out, people talk of chechan and shit but look at Kashmiris

As long as there are Indian orcs in Kashmir, the struggle will continue on. No sympathy for orcs.

Childish assessments?
You don’t know shit.
My childish assessments aren’t assessments but facts based on reality.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

"Special forces level" ability even though they fire 1/10000 the rounds actual special operations forces fire. Your content can be summarized as an overly passionate child with 0 military knowledge living 7000 miles away from his romanticized battlefield.

Go believe your godi media.
Lol go through my profile

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

"Special forces level" ability even though they fire 1/10000 the rounds actual special operations forces fire. Your content can be summarized as an overly passionate child with 0 military knowledge living 7000 miles away from his romanticized battlefield.

Lol go through my profile
You can think whatever you want.
These terrorist Indians agree they were special forces level:
8A72F991-F6C0-4157-BA62-7777D2B07526.jpeg

There has been news of BAT movement on the LoC. BAT is present near Poonch, Rajouri, Mendhar of Jammu and Kashmir. Know in detail in this report what is the bloody 'BAT plan' of Pakistan.

Amidst tight security, India is set to host the G20 tourism working group meeting in the Kashmir Valley later this month. The three days deliberations of the working group will take place in Srinagar from May 22-24, under the protection of Black Cat Commando of National Security Guard (NSG) as well as MARCOS – marine commandos of the Indian Navy.

Back
Top Bottom