What's new

Five indian Special Forces Soldiers from 9th Para SF have been killed by the Kashmiri Mujahideen

2 terrorists gunned down, one each in Rajouri and Baramulla.

Rubbish

More like your pathetic Indian army deliberate policy. Has murdered 2 poor innocent Kashmiri youth in retaliation for your cowardly soldiers death

Last edited:
As per the details I have, this was a well planned well orchestrated ambush on Indian occupational special forces by mujahideen of PAFF. No IED was used. It was a well planned well orchestrated ambush.

I have been saying on PDF since the original PAFF attacks in Poonch a few years back that these guys aren’t your average Kashmiri mujahid armed with a pistol. These guys probably have seen more real life combat than Indian special forces. These guys are on special forces level in terms of training.

I’ve also mentioned their attacks will significantly increase if india continues with its plan for G20 meeting in September. Just wait and see. Don’t mistake these guys for mujahideen groups like Hizbul Mujahideen. These guys don’t come under ghq control anymore.

I’ve also mentioned they’re just a frontal org for a much large much more power organization. They can take shahadats and recover. They can continue inflicting heavy casualties on Indians in Poonch and Rajouri. Those areas are their backyard. The forests of Poonch and Rajouri have already been liberated.

This is all a symbol of the rise of independent Jihad in IOJK. PAFF and TRF are just the start.

India will be surprised. Just wait and see.

Yup you're reporting from ground zero

No, but human rights inside of IOK are their reporting it. All killings rapes your army does from 1995. Endless Independent ngos reports on mass graves , policy of fake encounters is standard Indian army reprisals against Kashmiri people

The freedom struggle in Kashmir will never cease.

As per the details I have, this was a well planned well orchestrated ambush on Indian occupational special forces by mujahideen of PAFF. No IED was used. It was a well planned well orchestrated ambush.

I have been saying on PDF since the original PAFF attacks in Poonch a few years back that these guys aren’t your average Kashmiri mujahid armed with a pistol. These guys probably have seen more real life combat than Indian special forces. These guys are on special forces level in terms of training.

I’ve also mentioned their attacks will significantly increase if india continues with its plan for G20 meeting in September. Just wait and see. Don’t mistake these guys for mujahideen groups like Hizbul Mujahideen. These guys don’t come under ghq control anymore.

I’ve also mentioned they’re just a frontal org for a much large much more power organization. They can take shahadats and recover. They can continue inflicting heavy casualties on Indians in Poonch and Rajouri. Those areas are their backyard. The forests of Poonch and Rajouri have already been liberated.

This is all a symbol of the rise of independent Jihad in IOJK. PAFF and TRF are just the start.

India will be surprised. Just wait and see.
Keep dreaming boy...terrorism in Kashmir has been wiped out...this is just that flame which burns more at the end.

Keep dreaming boy...terrorism in Kashmir has been wiped out...this is just that flame which burns more at the end.

Yeah your kind of deluded

India is a communal shithole,, across India toxic hatred is just spewing out at the moment

Indians are dividing

Kashmiri hate hindus already, but that hated is now spreading across india

Good job boys
Love and Respect from FATA

Kashmir celebrates , India mourns .

@waz

Indian slumdog allowed to call indigenous son of the soil fighting against foreign occupying forces a terrorist ?

Even Collins English Dictionary makes no such distinction .

Kashmiris sure burnt out your terrorists in uniform a short while back and sent them back to India in an ashtray .

Last edited:
Yeah your kind of deluded

India is a communal shithole,, across India toxic hatred is just spewing out at the moment

Indians are dividing

Kashmiri hate hindus already, but that hated is now spreading across india

How do you fit 5 Indians in a single pilot plane ?

One at the controls and 4 in the ashtray 😁

How has terrorism been wiped out if Indian terrorist army is still in Kashmir?
Freedom Fighters have sent many terrorists to hell so far in IOJK.
Freedom fighters have liberated the forests of Poonch and Rajouri from terrorists.
Instead of barking on a Pakistani defence forum go help your terrorist army from getting slaughtered in IOJK.

JeM
PAFF aren’t under ISI control anymore. Although there still might be covert support and collaboration but idk I’m just guessing.

What are you on about? Such childish assessments
Childish assessments?
You don’t know shit.
Go believe your godi media.
My childish assessments aren’t assessments but facts based on reality.

You guys kill innocent civilians and celebrate. Just like your coward army rounded up and arrested 4000+ civilians from Poonch so far since the ambush on Indian army truck in Poonch a few weeks ago.
Your coward army is only good for poorly trained Kashmiri mujahids armed with a pistol only, or unarmed civilians.
But the guys in Poonch and Rajouri are well trained and well equipped. They proved that when they sent dozens of your occupational terrorist forces to hell causing your army to go on a 100+ day unsuccessful operation and, mujahideen only suffered 1 martyr.

This was your occupational terrorist force’s situation facing PAFF mujahids. Straight hands up in surrender once they encountered them.
3CA07113-D479-4303-AC27-872E0AA0815F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom