What's new

Five indian Special Forces Soldiers from 9th Para SF have been killed by the Kashmiri Mujahideen

Poor Pakistanis...losing soldiers to terrorists every day...country is in shambles ..corruption...poverty ..hunger deaths. ...drugs ...extremism.
Finding solace in posting such news
ok atleast we dont claim to be supa powerrrrrrrrrrrrr nor spend fucking billions on weapons

From 20,000 in 1995 to 150-200 in 2023. Very sharp indeed
I don't think any credit goes to Indian military for the feat. It was Pakistan itself which clipped the wings and stopped any significant support to the People fighting for the right of self-determination.

I think we should thank Indian MEA for their work, Pakistan Civil and Military for cooperating with all parties in this aspect.

As we speak,
If you support terrorists fighting your enemy as freedom fighters, it will also attack you. Good terrorist and Bad terrorist are delusional terms.
According to UN resolution, there is a difference in the kashimiri freedom fighters which is supported by the UN. Unlike what you described, these are bastards who are being fed by you and working against the states, as you say in your description.We as Pakistanis do not support terrorism, and we are the only nation that fights the terrorists and is also in control of one of the toughest proxy wars of our time. It is true that we support morally freedom fighters for the welfare of human beings if they are supported by the UN.

According to UN resolution, there is a difference in the kashimiri freedom fighters which is supported by the UN. Unlike what you described, these are bastards who are being fed by you and working against the states, as you say in your description.We as Pakistanis do not support terrorism, and we are the only nation that fights the terrorists and is also in control of one of the toughest proxy wars of our time. It is true that we support morally freedom fighters for the welfare of human beings if they are supported by the UN.
Which resolution?

Which resolution?
Wow you dont know. The United Nations Security Council Resolution 47, adopted on 21 April 1948, concerns the resolution of the Kashmir conflict. After hearing arguments from both India and Pakistan, the Council increased the size of the UN Commission created by the former Resolution 39 to five members, instructed the Commission to go to the subcontinent and help the governments of India and Pakistan restore peace and order to the region and prepare for a plebiscite to decide the fate of Kashmir.

Wow you dont know. The United Nations Security Council Resolution 47, adopted on 21 April 1948, concerns the resolution of the Kashmir conflict. After hearing arguments from both India and Pakistan, the Council increased the size of the UN Commission created by the former Resolution 39 to five members, instructed the Commission to go to the subcontinent and help the governments of India and Pakistan restore peace and order to the region and prepare for a plebiscite to decide the fate of Kashmir.
Yes I don't know about any such resolution👇🏻
1683307541632.png

Five Indian
🇮🇳
Special Forces Soldiers Terrorist from 9th Para SF have been killed by the Kashmiri Mujahideen/Freedom Fighters while many are reportedly injured. Indian Occupant Forces tried to launch an operation against the Kashmiri Mujahideen Rajauri, IIOJK (Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu & Kashmir), seeking the revenge of Poonch Attack, but the operation seems to be reversed.

I have made the corrections above - Next time please keep that in mind.

you can have an openion but thing is its not going away nor in 1995 not today
It will go away soon enough. Stone pelting has already ceased. This will too, maybe in another 6-7 years. That's why army is now being posted out of valley

I don't think any credit goes to Indian military for the feat. It was Pakistan itself which clipped the wings and stopped any significant support to the People fighting for the right of self-determination.

I think we should thank Indian MEA for their work, Pakistan Civil and Military for cooperating with all parties in this aspect.
Sure man

2 terrorists gunned down, one each in Rajouri and Baramulla.

Back
Top Bottom