What's new

Flowers on road Mumbai salutes Gurez martyr Major Kaustubh Rane

DkIZcxbUYAAo7k_.jpg

martyr is the way to motivate youth to be killed only . all is fucked upped dirty game and bloody war of stupid politicians . chutiya banao or marwao logoon ko. when you die you case closed you are wiped out from earth no matter how why you die .its not gonna help a dead person you do whatever . for me life is important then everything even country . every country is using this chutiyapa of martyr .

martyr is the way to motivate youth to be killed only . all is fucked upped dirty game and bloody war of stupid politicians . chutiya banao or marwao logoon ko. when you die you case closed you are wiped out from earth no matter how why you die .its not gonna help a dead person you do whatever . for me life is important then everything even country . every country is using this chutiyapa of martyr .
Imran Bhai ...

sir relax karain koi nai hojata hai;

Kashmir will be grave yard of Indian army.
Soldier just obey orders. You just can't use word "No". They also have family.
Human life is important. This bloodshed should end. If they kill one , other will try to kill many. This madness need to end.
It's poor man sandwich between dirty politics.

Back
Top Bottom