What's new

FM: Iran to invite Saudi King Salman for official visit

Another slap in the face of us, he will be flying over Pak but not visit and to to Iran. Our PM is always flying around, but whose visiting us? At this point even Nigeria PM wont visit.

Another slap in the face of us, he will be flying over Pak but not visit and to to Iran. Our PM is always flying around, but whose visiting us? At this point even Nigeria PM wont visit.
What do you mean flying over Pakistan? Why would they do this when they can fly directly over Kuwait or UAE into Iran.

And our haramkhors once again showing brilliant leadership
Slaves can only do what their masters ($) tell them. They will never go against their masters.

Lol, bro not at all. Only self sufficient Islamic nation in the world. The Turks are semi independent. The Sauds not so much.
The Iranians and the Shia groups and some Sunni aligned with them are free.
Bro don't be naive.
Iran is a front to sell weapons to the dumb arabs.
Turkey is very kuch dependent on the west.
As are all Muslim nations

Bro don't be naive.
Iran is a front to sell weapons to the dumb arabs.
Turkey is very kuch dependent on the west.
As are all Muslim nations
That’s true to extend. Khomeini came back to Iran on Air France. I think they wanted to get rid of the Shah for reason so Iran doesn’t get too powerful. I think it somewhat backfired on them because now Iran is pretty much self sufficient and can arm groups willingly.

But you should advocate Pan Islamism. Pakistan hasn’t been pan Islamism since the 90s. It became a secularized bastard using religion as a tool while killing Muslims left and right.

Pakistan had iman under Islamism. What has secularization brought? Humiliation and cowardly deeds and behavior. IK was an Islamist and an effective one. The seculars didn’t like that and overthrew him. You may disagree with me and I won’t get offended, but I’m a pan-islamist as well.

I largely agree with you, but the term "pan-Islamism" often evokes imagery of hardcore salafis who just go and takfir everyone, a phenomenon largely seen in the 90s and 2000s.

Imran Khan was simply a Pakistan first guy, he effectively created a synthesis of Indus Nationalism, Islamism, and Pashtunism. Along with a great emphasis on anti-corruption and a good social media team catered to the youth he was a rockstar and still the most popular politiican in Pakistan right now.

Imran Khan's ideology isn't simply "pan-Islamism" but moreso an effective blend of Indus Nationalism, Islamism, and Pashtunism. If army wasn't interfering and elections weren't rigged in Sindh he could also get Sindh as well. Baloch would need to see results in order for them to bank their votes for PTI.

So lumber no 1 patriotic people must follow this policy to make good relationship with neighbors and stop fking their own people.

So Iran and Saudia are finally mending ties with each other.
And Folks here are suddenly jumping on "Islami Bhai Chara" wagon.
And Adding Turkey to it "Muft mei".
They are just two regional powers trying to go along. There is no "Pan Islamic" angel to it.
Mulk Barbaad kar lia apna in illogical political theories fueled foreign and internal policies ki waja se. Half of the world apni dushman bana li bila waja. Aqal phir nai ani is qoum ko.

Ab ye chooran becho sarey. Saudia Iran Pakistan Turkey Block

Pakistan can finally buy Iranian oil and gas at discounted prices..Arabs will not object and the f*ck with any US objections..The pipeline will be built possibly with China Iran Saudi investment...Saudi financed refinery in Pakistan will refine piped Iranian crude oil and China will take some of that oil and sell it for profit...see the picture..lol

Would anyone with better insight could summarize what could be concrete and imediiate effect pf such visit amd give glimpse of structure for potential deeper cooperation between SA and Iran and effects in regional economy, diplomacy, education or any other particular field of worldly affairs.

Iran is trolling MBS, the King is in poor health there is no chance he will run off to visit Iran.

America and Israel will be most unhappy. Even our resident Jewish nazi is quiet
The US wanted the deal and they let china “mediate” because iran would not have accepted the us to me the one that did it. Did you think that Saudi arabia rulers which rely on the us to stay in power and host military bases there, dare to defy them. Even the oil production levels where set by the US. Don’t believe what us politicians say they to the public it is all a shrade.
Israel is unhappy that is true.
There will be a huge reordering in the world with israel and europe being the biggest losers. The US is now sponsoring the unrest in israel (per Netanyahu himself) and europe.

Back
Top Bottom