What's new

Fool Shapport Overload: Major Gaurav Arya DEMANDS Modi-ji send $5 billion to Ijrael

This guy reduces the average IQ of entire sub-continent. We should do a brain test of this guy, I need to find out what kind of chemicals are in his brain.
My theory is that most things he says are just to get a rise out of Pakistanis who just can not help but react to him.

basically the textbook definition of a troll.

My theory is that most things he says are just to get a rise out of Pakistanis who just can not help but react to him.

Nope, he says these dumbass shit to get clout among indian masses.
In Pak nobody knows about him apart from some social media people. I didn't know bout this clown till one of such threads on pdf...

It's indian masses that follow this bc superseded rapist.

Lmao, he wants to give third rate imported assembled weapons to a country bombing Gaza which has nothing but AKs and RPGs.

Than again
images - 2023-10-04T181508.011.jpeg

It's just a continuation of the internal hatred within India between communities

The idol worshippers will support Jews who hate idol worshippers as much as we do

He should send 1 million from his own pocket first then Indian taxpayers can think of sending some money to Israel.

India is currently the biggest Israeli Arms importer....Meanwhile this Major Gaurav Arya is sounding like General Bakhshi asking directions to his local Randi Khana.

something is wrong with indian mindset , the same mindset that allowed ex military indian to spy for mossad

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom