What's new

Karnataka: Modi-Ji tells Hindus to vote in the name of monkey god Hanuman while casting their votes for upcoming polls

GDP per capita naam ki koi cheez hoti hai jahil, when population is low and you have lots of oil to produce you give visas to workers to work in your country and whatever economic output is generated is divided among the people to get per capita income which reflects in living standards.
Listen to me twitter **** brazil Mexico negira have very less production of oil per capita they have very less oil refineries hence they have lower per capita compared to some mid eastern countries
I don't care about capita, goal shifting Wikipediajeet. The CLAIM YOU pajeets (NOT ME, NOT AREESH, NOT ANY PAKISTANI, THE CLAIM CAME OUT OF YOUR PUTRID HANUMAN CHALISA RECITING MOUTHS) was that ALL these countries are only wealthy because of the oil. If you make blanket claims, then accept blanket answers. Simple as.

Cope and seethe some more, anyone can go back a couple of posts and see what was being said.

maybe some son of general first your geolocation was Canada now it's shifted back to pak do you know VPN is banned here
I'm in Pakistan rn LMAO that's why. This pajeet is so obsessed with trying to get me banned he thinks I'd find a VPN just to set my geolocation to Pakistan.

I don't care about capita, goal shifting Wikipediajeet. The CLAIM YOU pajeets (NOT ME, NOT AREESH, NOT ANY PAKISTAN, THE CLAIM CAME OUT OF YOUR PUTRID HANUMAN CHALISA RECITING MOUTHS) was that ALL these countries are only wealthy because of the oil. If you make blanket claims, then accept blanket answers. Simple as.

Cope and seethe some more, anyone can go back a couple of posts and see what was being said.
Disgusting subhuman scum cannot find the answers hence shifting goalposts nothing else can be expected of your kind
Yes most mid eastern countries are rich due to just oil

I'm in Pakistan rn LMAO that's why. This pajeet is so obsessed with trying to get me banned he thinks I'd find a VPN just to set my geolocation to Pakistan
God Pakistani i didn't claim that but thanks for answering

Yes most mid eastern countries are rich due to just oil
OK saar you can cope that way. You'll still go there to clean the cars of evil Mujlims

Name these countries dmfk
I just did jahil Honda. I gave the names of 3 countries which produce more oil and then you suddenly started chanting per capita. Chal nikal, I answered your question and all you had to respond to it with was copium.

OK saar you can cope that way. You'll still go there to clean the cars of evil Mujlims
My dear Pakistani 75 percent of indians that go to mid East do white collar jobs the number is much less for Pakistanis

I just did jahil Honda. I gave the names of 3 countries which produce more oil and then you suddenly started chanting per capita
You answered nothing dm kf Kuwait
Qatar produces more oil per capitai than all these countries combined

Last edited:

Chant 'Jai Bajrang Bali' While Casting Your Votes, Modi Says in Karnataka​

Modi said, "Please cast your vote and do not forget to chant Jai Bajrang Bali when you exercise your franchise.”
Chant 'Jai Bajrang Bali' While Casting Your Votes, Modi Says in Karnataka'Jai Bajrang Bali' While Casting Your Votes, Modi Says in Karnataka

Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Karnataka. Photo: Screengrab from video

POLITICS
4 HOURS AGO

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has told voters in Karnataka that they should chant ‘Jai Bajrang Bali’ while casting their votes in the upcoming assembly elections

During his election campaign in Uttara Kannada on Wednesday, The New Indian Express reported, Modi began his speech with slogans of ‘Bharat Mata ki Jai’ and ‘Bajrang Bali ki Jai’. The new addition is probably a response to the point in the Congress party’s state manifesto where it says it will ban the Bajrang Dal if voted to power.

At the end of his speech, Modi said, “Please cast your vote and do not forget to chant Jai Bajrang Bali when you exercise your franchise.”
During the speech, Modi accused the Congress and its leaders of abusing him, NDTV reported. “In this election, Congress is seeking votes in the name of its leader who is retiring…the other way in which they are seeking votes is by abusing Modi,” he alleged.
“Will anyone in Karnataka accept this abuse culture?Will anyone like abusing someone? Does anyone like even a small man being abused? Will Karnataka forgive those abusing?” “What will you (people) do this time? Will you punish them? Will you punish the abusers?… When you press the button in the polling booth, punish by saying ‘Jai Bajrang Bali’…,” Modi continued.
Modi chanted ‘Jai Bajrang Bali’ at all three of his rallies on Wednesday.

In its Karnataka manifesto, the Congress has said, “We believe that law and Constitution is sacrosanct and cannot be violated by individuals and organisations like Bajrang Dal, PFI or others promoting enmity or hatred, whether among majority or minority communities. We will take decisive action as per law including imposing a ban on such organisations.”

Modi then took a swipe at the Congress for promising to ban the Bajrang Dal in its election manifesto for Karnataka. He said that the party “had earlier locked up Lord Ram and now it wanted to lock up those who chant Jai Bajrang Bali”. The Congress then accused Modi of hurting the religious sentiments of Hindu devotees by equating Lord Hanuman with the Bajrang Dal, demanding an apology from him.
Congress spokesperson Pawan Khera said in a press briefing that it is “shameful” for the prime minister to draw such a parallel. He termed this “an insult” to crores of devotees of Lord Hanuman.

Seems like elections has become a monkey business in India:-

Modi:-

beard-monkey-H4B63F.jpg

Because you're illiterate
Cope
My dear Pakistani 75 percent of indians that go to mid East do white collar jobs the number is much less for Pakistanis
Do pazeets go there to clean toilets or no?

Qatar produces more oil per capitai than all these countries combined
Cope

Twitter knowledge
Cope
They have worse hdI. Due to per capita production 58 percent literacy rate
Cope

Why should I ?
Forgot you're a Honda operating on half a braincell and asking a simple yes/no question is enough for you to short circuit and soil your loincloth. I understand your reluctance. Nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom