What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

Congrats Russia. It is good for a change to see many major teams go out.

danish cookies make a goal under first minute.

Croatia-Denmark. 2 goals in 3 minutes,this game looks promising. :partay:

and croatia makes in 3rd minute

lmao

what knock out stage does to teams

3 top teams out easy route for france they will most probably win it!

Look like Croatian players have no power left in their legs and their confidence is shaky

I have feeling that if it went to penalty shootout then Denmark will win it

Poor penalty shootout from boht side but Craotia made it to quarter

Last edited:
Really impressed with Russia's battle spirit, I am even more dissapointed in Spain's performance, we didn't see their 'tikki-taka' football, we saw 'tikki.................taka' football.
Also not so impressed with Croatia, now I can really understand why England wanted to lose against us, I am very sure they will use this as an excuse. They still have to pass Colombia though.

Indeed,that was a beautiful match ! That's what we like to see. The French team was really disappointing since the start of the world cup but seems like they are waking up. Hope they'll keep up like that til the final and probably bring the cup home who knows... ;-)
They are growing, definitely, but they still haven't completely impressed me, they played too waiting; they should have slaughtered a weak Argentina. They showed several good things though.
Mbappé is an absolute monster, I bet that he will take a shot at Messi's and Ronaldo's crown.:yes4:

Well done Croatia! I was supporting this team against Denmark.

Colombia should win against England.

3 top teams out easy route for france they will most probably win it!

I predict Brazil to win it all this year. Uruguay would also be awesome.

We need a South American team to win it. If the home team Russia wins it also fine.

Last edited:
Croatia-Denmark. 2 goals in 3 minutes,this game looks promising. :partay:

I thought the same but then it got pretty uninspired esp by Croatia in 2nd half....

Well they got thru on the penalties in the end (after missing a clean chance of same in ET)...the goalies on both side were MVPs....I guess the croat one prevailed just that extra bit more.

Modric wasn't looking that great this game, but I think he will get back to form for the clash against Russia, lets see. I think croatia will be the victor against Russia for that one.....France vs Uruguay is too close to call for me....Mbappe is definitely the X-factor so far in knockout round.

Yep I'll be supporting colombia for that one.....though its been since 1966 since England won, so I wouldn't be too mad if they progress either.

Really impressed with Russia's battle spirit, I am even more dissapointed in Spain's performance, we didn't see their 'tikki-taka' football, we saw 'tikki.................taka' football.
Also not so impressed with Croatia, now I can really understand why England wanted to lose against us, I am very sure they will use this as an excuse. They still have to pass Colombia though.

They are growing, definitely, but they still haven't completely impressed me, they played too waiting; they should have slaughtered a weak Argentina. They showed several good things though.
Mbappé is an absolute monster, I bet that he will take a shot at Messi's and Ronaldo's crown.:yes4:

Spain played like absolute crap (strategically), they should have brought on rodrigo (and replace Koke who was sucking hard this game) much much earlier, at least he was rushing the Russian defenders and making something try to happen.

Well done Croatia! I was supporting this team against Denmark.

I predict Brazil to win it all his year. Uruguay would also be awesome.

We need a South American team to win it. If the home team Russia wins it also fine.
one of S American winning would be great but i think france and belgium are favs to win the world cup you know what would be awesome Russia winning the world cup and westerners lossing their shyt and accusing russians of doping!

I think Belgium will win this world cup. Lukaku and Hazard combo is insane while the rest of their team is well balanced.
yeh belgium is good but french squad is crazy strong star in every position and young hungry to do something their only weakness is lack of experience that will be needed in semis and finals!

Back
Top Bottom