What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

Oi Oi, that's something I like to read!
I don't like the 3-4-3 system against bigger teams. Let's see what the Red Devils will do.

bien dit
mais tous pakistanais sont jaloux
pourquoi la Belgique a gagné
je soutiens belge
meilleur outsider

belge va chier du Brésil=== dieux du football brésil voici le diable diable

Well done Croatia! I was supporting this team against Denmark.

Colombia should win against England.

I predict Brazil to win it all this year. Uruguay would also be awesome.

We need a South American team to win it. If the home team Russia wins it also fine.
why not the belgium team win?
or french
i hope the belge kick the shit out of neymar/ brazil............. after the shamefull incident he played like a clown on line,,

The thing is, Belgium should have won 3 :0 and should not have play like they do after they are behind. The first half is honestly quite lacklustre for the Belgium, and they should have been able to play like that in the beginning, but they didn't.

But in all, yes, Belgium is a much better team than Japan, but Japan also did played their best game for the whole 90 minutes, so they didn't lose so badly...

i think you are overestimating belgium a lot, yes they are a good team, but until now, they had very average rivals.

i think you are overestimating belgium a lot, yes they are a good team, but until now, they had very average rivals, next is brazil, would be very tough for them given how they were out played by japan for most part of the game. japan is not that bad they played really well in their group stage but senegal played better.

depends...…

If Brazil score first, you won't be able to see Belgium counter attack like they did with Japan just now. But if Belgium score first, I don't think they can penetrate the Belgium defence either.

Belgium is more of a Defence-Transition team, Brazil is an all out attacking team, which if Belgium control the tempo, Brazil will be in trouble. On the other hand, if Belgium play Brazil like they played today, their chance to win like that is almost next to zero

Neymar overacting was pathetic . He is good player but he often fake his injuries .

Japan played brilliant and better than expected.
neymar=============== football is a game OF MEN- NOT FOR CLOWNS LIKE YOU

depends...…

If Brazil score first, you won't be able to see Belgium counter attack like they did with Japan just now. But if Belgium score first, I don't think they can penetrate the Belgium defence either.

Belgium is more of a Defence-Transition team, Brazil is an all out attacking team, which if Belgium control the tempo, Brazil will be in trouble. On the other hand, if Belgium play Brazil like they played today, their chance to win like that is almost next to zero
ARE YOU MARTINEZ?........... BELGE HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE--- BUT NEYMAR WILL JOIN RONALDO- MESSI ... DRINK LESSI BOYS

neymar=============== football is a game OF MEN- NOT FOR CLOWNS LIKE YOU

ARE YOU MARTINEZ?........... BELGE HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE--- BUT NEYMAR WILL JOIN RONALDO- MESSI ... DRINK LESSI BOYS

You don't need to be Martinez to know the game.

This game is a WAKE UP CALL to Belgium, they better shake up and learn from today game, otherwise it will be the Belgium who join the rank of CR7 and Messi.

1h ago20:55

No team has come from two goals down to win a World Cup knock-out tie since West Germany against England in 1970 (and they needed extra time).

4657.jpg

Belgium’s players celebrate Chadli’s late winner.

You don't need to be Martinez to know the game.

This game is a WAKE UP CALL to Belgium, they better shake up and learn from today game, otherwise it will be the Belgium who join the rank of CR7 and Messi.
WHY DONT YOU START COACHING PAKISTANI TEAM FOR WORLD CUP 30018/ GOOD LUCK

bien dit
mais tous pakistanais sont jaloux
pourquoi la Belgique a gagné
je soutiens belge
meilleur outsider

belge va chier du Brésil=== dieux du football brésil voici le diable diable

why not the belgium team win?
or french
i hope the belge kick the shit out of neymar/ brazil............. after the shamefull incident he played like a clown on line,,

Brazil will win.

The Mexican stood on Neymar with his studs. Anyone would scream.

LOL at Pakistanis being jealouse. The Belgians barely won against Japan. Weren't you going to kick Japenese a$$?

Brazil will win.

The Mexican stood on Neymar with his studs. Anyone would scream.

LOL at Pakistanis being jealouse. The Belgians barely won against Japan. Weren't you going to kick Japenese a$$?
THE REF FAVOURED BRAZIL,,,,,,,,,, WITH EVERY LAME DIVE N KICK
THEY PLAYED LIKE CRYING CHILDREN,,.. FOULS. FOULS,
SLOWED THE MEXICAN. GAME EVERY 3 SEC OF POSSESSION

ITS REALY MENS GAME......... NOT CHILDRENS CIRCUS CLOWS LIKE NEYMAR

THE REF FAVOURED BRAZIL,,,,,,,,,, WITH EVERY LAME DIVE N KICK
THEY PLAYED LIKE CRYING CHILDREN,,.. FOULS. FOULS,
SLOWED THE MEXICAN. GAME EVERY 3 SEC OF POSSESSION

ITS REALY MENS GAME......... NOT CHILDRENS CIRCUS CLOWS LIKE NEYMAR

If someone stood with their football boots on your shin you would scream so there is nothing clownish about that.

At least Brazil won convincingly. Belgium barely scraped through. You were supposed to kick Japenese a$$ LOL What is there to be jealous about that?

greatest would have been if they were playing the best teams, but it was japan, but still it was very entertaning

i still knew BEL would win it even though 2 down.
Ap k kya kahny janab,, aap to gyani hein, antaryami hein, shaktiman hein, budhiman hein!!

Go England...........we should beat Columbia. However, football being football, you never know.

1-0 Sweden vs Switzerland.
Swedish players have two left foots all of them.
All shots 20 meters above the goal, or in this case straight at the goalkeeper.
Luckily a Swiss defense player changed the direction for a goal...

Not Sweden's best game but hey a wins a win :D
And the Swiss were really bad. They had a few chances as well.

Go England...........we should beat Columbia. However, football being football, you never know.

Colombia has an excellent line up. If James, Falcao and Cuadrado get going England will sweat.

England is by no means a favourite against Colombia.

Colombia has not fully played to its potential yet. England had an easy ride so far apart from the Belgium game.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom