What's new

Foreign envoys urge Pakistan to condemn Russian invasion of Ukraine during emergency UNGA session

they can go suck on Putin's hairy unwashed left testicle...they didn't take any sides when it came to Palestine and Kashmir which meant that they were taking isreal's and india's side so now we aren't taking any sides on ukraine which means we are taking Russia's side! wanna put us on the blacklist? go for it then just see what we unleash! lakh pata jaye ga bhanchodon!

I for one think that he should

IN RETURN HE SHOULD DEMAND THE FOLLOWING.

1. Five squadrons of F-35 ( Inc full
ToT)
2. Five squadrons of F-22 ( Inc full
ToT)
3. All foreign debt to be completely erased.
4. All kill codes for Rafael aircraft.
5. All Pakistani wanted persons living abroad to be returned

And finally Pakistan to be made a permanent veto member of the UN.

Then yes

Yes, we've been bootlicking for the last 70 years. So? Why not start making the right decisions from this point on?

And so what if the Army said, "yes" to IK visiting Russia? If that was the case, then it's even more proof the Army should stop making these decisions. It's not equipped to handle foreign affairs (just as it isn't equipped to run industries, companies, etc).

BTW, if the right people were in charge of Pakistan, we wouldn't have any analysts because the analysts would be running the country (as they do in the US, UK, Canada and literally every other first-world nation). Because we're all on the outside, we can either "analyze" and point out the right solutions, or cheerlead for the idiots running the country. I'd rather listen to well-thought-out alternatives than to support unqualified leaders.

Ahhhh the analysts doing nothing just yabbering . I mean just look at you . So your analysis is that we just continue Bootlicking , even with all the bootlicking we were not able to handle or run the country smoothly what make you think result will be different. If you are doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result then by all means please continue. You have to get out of roundabouts. What you guys want is a guy who reads from parchi.

I know Imran khan is not perfect i mean who is perfect in todays era except Allah (S.W.T) . If you think you Mr.Analyst are capable then please take over the reign. I will give you my vote, but i know you are just yabbering

Pakistan showed regret , at failure of dialog between Russia and Ukraine
It is enough

Russia and Ukraine can resolve matter themselves , UN can provision such thing. But Due to the financial sanctions on Russia may be Russia will take sometime to decide on their next moves

I understand, but my issue is that our leaders always take this weird messy middle approach that makes everyone angry at us. For example, IK's visit to Russia. It was totally unnecessary. There literally was no reason to go there. None. We should either lick the boots harder, or take a hard stand and work through the consequences, but this messy middle stuff is killing us. It's confusing our population. It's angering our key trade partners. It's making our strategic partners (e.g. China) suspicious of us. It's literally not doing anything productive.

If we decide to stand up against the West, then yes, we'll get sanctioned to hell. But at the same time, we eliminate the ambiguity between where the 'establishment' stands vis-a-vis the population. They'd be on the same page (e.g., anti-West) so, at least, we might gain internal stability and cohesion out of it. That might finally give us the framework to develop properly again, especially if we remove ourselves from all foreign games.

There's a cost to the action, but at least, we get the action and some potential direction for the future.

All is right but issue is
1 Pakistan doesnt have leaders, after Quaid Pakistan had no actual leader with long term vision.

2 Nation doesnt wanna do hard work.
Look at japan, they got nuked in 2 cities and still survived and re developed.
60s Pakistan was more developed than todays Pakistan.

Society itself doesnt wanna change.

I came to Pakistan in 2014,2020 & 2022 saw few roads were being reconstructed, those roads are still being constructed works gets started, election starts and that party stops the work why because they know people wont stand up for themselves

Going by your logic, Pakistan has not taken a side despite the fact that Khan reached Russia before the war started. Pakistan has also clearly told West that we don't have a favorite side in this conflict.
Pakistan ‘won’t take sides’ in UN debate on Ukraine

Read More at: https://www.dawn.com/news/1677615/pakistan-wont-take-sides-in-un-debate-on-ukraine

Keep in mind EU countries matter when your foreign debt needs to be paid back or the IMF loan needs to be taken

Back
Top Bottom