What's new

Foreign Ministry Remarks on Indian Prime Minister Modi Attending Activities in Disputed Area

On contrare, I do. So I responded with facts about your country and the denial of its reality.

If Indians can deny Aryan invasion, Indians can deny anything.
HAHAHA ! aryan invasion ?? so you still live in the world of race like hitler !

Abotani

its high time you pack your back an gtfo of India ,i know you must be a desperate Pakistani or a chinese false flag troll desperately hiding behind a democratic flag which you can only dream about btw even if you are an arunachali and you do not wish to be with India you are free to leave but we are never going to let go off AP even if it means to butcher the likes of you we will do it and the world will sit down and watch like they been watching j & k and are silent so i hope you learn to live peacefully just a suggestion

Truth is that you have not yet found a reason for insurgency. Keep trying, its not very difficult to find a reason to agitate in India. Reg 1962,we are still so shell shocked and traumatized that we are waiting for China to tell us to hand over the Arunachal to them in the same way they got Shaksgam Valley.
Abotani is either facetious or misinformed.

Chinese supported and continue to support the insurgency in NE although indirectly.
In 1960s the NE insurgency was at its peak, Chinese supported through then East Pakistan. As geographically is was difficult to provide support.

After 1971 the support reduced massively.

Post the death of Mao in 1976 the support further reduced, since several Left wing insurgencies support by China was dropped.

Current support is limited to Arms provided through Burma and Thailand. However Thailand is cooperative with India on this matter.

Its in China's best interests to have NE underdeveloped, as cases like Abotani will seek integration with China more and more by witnessing the developmental gap.

Both US and India were created by England.we both speak English and had England as our motherland.
Indeed my friend, whatever you say :D

On Topic- Arunachal Pradesh is Indain territory, chinese statements reagrding it can be taken both as warning and symbol of its insecurity due to our increasing involvement in SCS and grwoing relations with US.

Chinese supported and continue to support the insurgency in NE although indirectly.
In 1960s the NE insurgency was at its peak, Chinese supported through then East Pakistan. As geographically is was difficult to provide support.

Post the death of Mao in 1976 the support further reduced, since several Left wing insurgencies support by China was dropped.

Current support is limited to Arms provided through Burma and Thailand. However Thailand is cooperative with India on this matter.

Its in China's best interests to have NE underdeveloped, as cases like Abotani will seek integration with China more and more by witnessing the developmental gap.

They will fail! AP belongs to India.

After the defeat of 62,Indians were left so traumatised that they just prefer to let the region be to its own fate and maintain just the bare presence to assert it's control.It is because of this that the region never saw insurgency.That's it.
So after 1962 they minimized military occupation due to trauma but now they are moving in mainland Indians and oppressing Tibetan / Monpa people just like they are oppressing Kashmiris. The time has come for a decisive battle to destroy the evil elephant once and for all! Our nuclear warheads are ready to wipe the rape capital from the face of the Earth completely!

Abotani

its high time you pack your back an gtfo of India ,i know you must be a desperate Pakistani or a chinese false flag troll desperately hiding behind a democratic flag which you can only dream about btw even if you are an arunachali and you do not wish to be with India you are free to leave but we are never going to let go off AP even if it means to butcher the likes of you we will do it and the world will sit down and watch like they been watching j & k and are silent so i hope you learn to live peacefully just a suggestion
Oh we do not doubt your uncivilised nature.Rest assured,we expect no better from harings like you.

Yeah,right.If anything the support for NE insurgencies came from the western bloc more than anywhere else.
Why would China route support through then east pakistan,when it could have easily done so through myanmar or even tibet.After all Indo myanmar and Indo-chinese border were far more porous than the east pakistan border?The arms and ammunition are usually acquired through black market and the fact is one can find weapons of any country on the black market.
As usual,as the case with Indians is, zero points for history and full marks for re-writing history to suit present conveniences.

So after 1962 they minimized military occupation due to trauma but now they are moving in mainland Indians and oppressing Tibetan / Monpa people just like they are oppressing Kashmiris. The time has come for a decisive battle to destroy the evil elephant once and for all! Our nuclear warheads are ready to wipe the rape capital from the face of the Earth completely!
More or less yes.They are spreading their filth everywhere in the name of "patriotism".

Yeah,right.If anything the support for NE insurgencies came from the western bloc more than anywhere else.
Why would China route support through then east pakistan,when it could have easily done so through myanmar
Myanmar was never cooperative with Chinese Govt to support Insurgency in India unlike Pakistan.

or even tibet.

Chinese couldn't resupply their own troops through Tibet in 1962 war :D

After all Indo myanmar and Indo-chinese border were far more porous than the east pakistan border?The arms and ammunition are usually acquired through black market
Neither Myanmar nor Thai military use Norinco CQs, wonder how NE militants got their hands on this

and the fact is one can find weapons of any country on the black market.
Sure! get me an M-16/Steyr Aug/ Tavor/ QBZ-95 from the black market :D

As usual,as the case with Indians is, zero points for history and full marks for re-writing history to suit present conveniences.
A fellow Indian's concerns is always welcome :D

Myanmar was never cooperative with Chinese Govt to support Insurgency in India unlike Pakistan.
Of course,How could Myanmar be co-operative with China on fostering insurgency when China never tried to do so.
Chinese couldn't resupply their own troops through Tibet in 1962 war :D
The only reason I have to bear the shame of being called Indian.:-)
Neither Myanmar nor Thai military use Norinco CQs, wonder how NE militants got their hands on this
The insurgents use M-series as well as several other western rifles to boot.I wonder why the whole world is against India?
Fact is any weapon can be accessed by black market.

Sure! get me an M-16/Steyr Aug/ Tavor/ QBZ-95 from the black market :D
Contact the nagas,a tani isn't exactly known for guns and insurgencies.

A fellow Indian's concerns is always welcome :D
Don't remind me of that shame.

[QUOTE="Rahul9090, post: 6809875, member: 154941"]to deal with an uncivilised baboon we must act like one ,we will do what ever is Necessary to keep India united even if its mean war against the likes of you so be it,we must do what the chinese are doing with them uyghurs[/QUOTE]
Which is where we fail I guess.No matter what,we people can't behave as uncivilised as you are.That would be contrary to how our ancestors want us to be.Don't worry,there will be no massacres or mass rapes here.We aren't like you.Take comfort in that fact.

I know of the condition tibetan serfs used to be under the lama aristrocacy and I know of how they are now.I know of how PLA liberation of tibet from the aristrocats benefitted my people who long fled the plateau of tibet to escape it's society.
Whatever people say PLA has done is nothing conpared to what you Indians did,first as lap dogs of british and when the master left.

Sure,sure,an Indian is telling me how my people think.Let me give you a very interesting factoid.Back in 62 it was my people who aided the PLA to rout you from our ancestral lands.

Excellent!

Of course,How could Myanmar be co-operative with China on fostering insurgency when China never tried to do so.

The only reason I have to bear the shame of being called Indian.:-)

The insurgents use M-series as well as several other western rifles to boot.I wonder why the whole world is against India?
Fact is any weapon can be accessed by black market.

Contact the nagas,a tani isn't exactly known for guns and insurgencies.

Don't remind me of that shame.

Nothing is more enlightening than an informed person educates a bunch single-handedly. :)

[QUOTE="Rahul9090, post: 6809875, member: 154941"]to deal with an uncivilised baboon we must act like one ,we will do what ever is Necessary to keep India united even if its mean war against the likes of you so be it,we must do what the chinese are doing with them uyghurs
Which is where we fail I guess.No matter what,we people can't behave as uncivilised as you are.That would be contrary to how our ancestors want us to be.Don't worry,there will be no massacres or mass rapes here.We aren't like you.Take comfort in that fact.[/QUOTE]

what failure?AP is still part of India so is kashmir we are doing what ever is necessary to keep Indians Interests alive,we are already Backed by the united state and other major western powers and that is all matters

Which is where we fail I guess.No matter what,we people can't behave as uncivilised as you are.That would be contrary to how our ancestors want us to be.Don't worry,there will be no massacres or mass rapes here.We aren't like you.Take comfort in that fact.

what failure?AP is still part of India so is kashmir we are doing what ever is necessary to keep Indians Interests alive,we are already Backed by the united state and other major western powers and that is all matters[/QUOTE]
We have waited 2 generations for the PLA since 62.If need be we will wait as long as required.Time is the greatest equaliser.As China ascends,so will your manipulators,the west, wither away to make peace with it and your "union" will be the tribute for that peace.
Your kind were their running dogs when we first met.It seems people don't change.

Unfortunately,I don't think they will be educated.No matter how hard I try.Indians are incorrigible.

The entire thread remains to be seen. It is acceptable that Indians defend heir nation from geopolitical perspective. I can understand them thinking the best of their nation.

But the racist remarks and personal insults all across the board show the true nature and class of these particular people (although I cannot generalize the entire nation).

This is despite the fact that the Indian section almost never attracts Chinese members as we do not really care about India. But how many, today, some 20 of them have been lurking on this board.

The truth is, China released its opposition at the FM spokes-person level. India, naturally, will go ahead with what it plans. Life goes on.

What so big fuss to make from this?

Back
Top Bottom