What's new

Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf arrested

Posted in another thread but would be relavent here too the profile of the very honorable Chief Justice which is keen to take revenage:

Last edited by a moderator:
These moroons inside and outside courts will kill him.. or will make sure he gets killed..

read last paragraph from this 'Danishwar' from today's Urdu Jang. He wrote his opinion of Musharraf with whatever perception he has but in the end he describes the witnessed and compromised security of Musharraf at F-8 Markaz last week...

Adnan Randhawa- Pervez Musharraf aor zalim kechari - Jang Columns

col11a.gif

and more recently :-

4-26-2013_144421_1.gif
Well If Ever That Happens, Thn Bye Bye Damocrazy Forever?

Well If Ever That Happens, Thn Bye Bye Damocrazy Forever?

nothing, there would be a turmoil for few days then this dead nation who doesnt know anything better would carry on under NS or Zardari or their sons.

and the right winger moroons everywhere in society, politics, media would call it 'natural end'. I read Fareed Paracha's (JI's moroon) column some days ago which was saying that infact he is waiting for 'nature's revenge from Musharraf which he hopes will eventually happen.

nothing, there would be a turmoil for few days then this dead nation who doesnt know anything better would carry on under NS or Zardari or their sons.

and the right winger moroons everywhere in society, politics, media would call it 'natural end'. I read Fareed Paracha's (JI's moroon) column some days ago which was saying that infact he is waiting for 'nature's revenge from Musharraf which he hopes will eventually happen.

All I Can Say To Freed Pracha,s Types That, The Fristever Day We Wore That Khaki uniform ! We Knew that We Play With Death, So We Arent Affraid For anything?
Bt It Would be A death wish For This Weak Jamhooriat, If That Ever happens?
& Will Bring A Very Dangerous Dictator In Power For A Long Long time To Come, Even If It Takes Kicking Out Kiyani?

BB murder case: Musharraf sent to jail on 14 days judicial remand

RAWALPINDI: Rawalpindi Anti-Terrorist Court (ATC) Tuesday ordered former president Pervez Musharraf to be sent to jail on 14 days judicial remand in the Benazir Bhutto murder case, Geo News reported.

However, former president will be kept at his farmhouse in Chak Shahzad earlier declared as sub-jail, sources said.

Pervez Musharraf, who was on 4 days physical remand, was not produced by FIA before the court today for security reasons.

FIA lawyer, Chaudhry Zulfiqar told the media that their investigation from Musharraf has been completed and therefore, no extension in his physical remand was required.

Later, the court ordered him to be sent to jail on 14 days judicial remand and the hearing was adjourned until May 14.

It may be recalled that during previous hearing former president Pervez Musharraf was handed over to the Federal Investigation agency (FIA) on physical remand till today in benazir Bhutto murder case.

BB murder case: Musharraf sent to jail on 14 days judicial remand - thenews.com.pk

in response to the statment above the Musharraf dramatically fled the IHC , i ask two simple questions ,
(1) did any one from authorities try to arrest him ?
(2) Have you ever seed that any accused who was refused bail , went directly to his well known home?

My Name is Adil Mansoor and i am ex general Manager in a private firm

in response to the statment above the Musharraf dramatically fled the IHC , i ask two simple questions ,
(1) did any one from authorities try to arrest him ?
(2) Have you ever seed that any accused who was refused bail , went directly to his well known home?

My Name is Adil Mansoor and i am ex general Manager in a private firm

Did Any Where in The World Any Çj Can Take Any Sumo Moto Action In His Own Sons trail? & Thn All The Case Gets Dumpped?
Keep Urself nt Involved Into The Dirty affairs Of This Country, Focus You Job Better!

Bugti murder case: Police allowed to interrogate Musharraf

RAWALPINDI: The anti-terrorist court (ATC) Rawalpindi has accepted a request of Balochistan Police for inclusion of former president, General (retd)Pervez Musharraf in the investigation of the Akbar Bugti murder case.

During the hearing of Akbar Bugti murder case, the court allowed Balochistan Police to interrogate former military ruler Pervez Musharraf in the case.

A team of Balochistan Police will interrogate Musharraf at his farm house which has been declared a sub-jail.

Meanwhile, former interior minister Aftab Sherpao also filed a plea seeking exemption from appearing in the court due to security concerns.

The hearing has been adjourned till May 16.

Bugti murder case: Police allowed to interrogate Musharraf - thenews.com.pk

Musharraf arrested in Bugti murder case

ISLAMABAD: Former president, General (retd) Pervez Musharraf has been arrested in the Akbar Bugti murder case.

Earlier, the anti-terrorist court (ATC) Rawalpindi accepted a request of the Balochistan Police for inclusion of the in the investigation of the Akbar Bugti murder case.

A team of the Balochistan Police interrogated Musharraf at his farmhouse in Chak Shahzad which has been declared a sub-jail.

The interrogation lasted for four hours after which the five member team left the sub jail.

Pervez Musharraf has also been arrested in the judges confinement case and the Benazir Bhutto murder case.

Musharraf arrested in Bugti murder case - thenews.com.pk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom