What's new

Former PJAK member: Iran provided weapons for terrorist PKK

Iran is a independent country void of foreign influence....it has no need to pretend.

Turkey has been doing what the West has told it to do and Turkey's good faith in Iran's nuclear negotiations came to light when they demanded that all fuel be stored in Turkey. No country would accept that type of a setup. Iran is independent like I said and there should be no reason for them to make themselves dependent on another country especially Turkey.

There is no country on earth that immune to foreign influence. The sanctions you are constantly crying about should've taught you that.

Turkey more than Iran......Iran has shown she can endure when need be.

O RLY? Iran's economy is dependent on oil incomes and its export already dropped about 45%(?) thanks to the sanctions. How it is going to hurt Turkey more while there are other alternatives for Turkey, but not many customers for Iran.

Are you kidding....just about every Turk or Turk wannabe on this section of the forum supports separation in northern Iran.

Yeah, i was kidding... The Turks in this forum are the representatives of Turkish government. I myself am the advisor of foreign minister. Hi. :facepalm:

we don't need confessions from terrorists in your type of Turkish jails to prove our point.....funny how everyone confesses in your lovely Turkish jails and court system or vanishes in thin air

The funny thing is how an Iranian Armenian guy whose only entertainment is wacthing public executions, accusing Turkey's judicial system like that.

What about the video of Iranian spys in Turkey? Montage?

There is no country on earth that immune to foreign influence. The sanctions you are constantly crying about should've taught you that.

Your anti Iranian foreign policy is dictated to you while Iran dictates her own foreign policy.

O RLY? Iran's economy is dependent on oil incomes and its export already dropped about 45%(?) thanks to the sanctions. How it is going to hurt Turkey more while there are other alternatives for Turkey, but not many customers for Iran.

the impact on Turkish economy and military energy will be far greater than Iran's lack of oil income. Iran is very much self efficient while Turkey would not survive without imports.

Yeah, i was kidding... The Turks in this forum are the representatives of Turkish government. I myself am the advisor of foreign minister. Hi. :facepalm:

It reflects the Turkish mentality very well....that is what matters.

The funny thing is how an Iranian Armenian guy whose only entertainment is wacthing public executions, accusing Turkey's judicial system like that.

What about the video of Iranian spys in Turkey? Montage?

It is not an accusation....it is well known by human rights watch dogs and documented. You claim secular democratic Turkey....what is your excuse then.

Your anti Iranian foreign policy is dictated to you while Iran dictates her own foreign policy.

I think by saying "anti Iranian foreign policy" you mean the Syria policy. But on contrary what you are believing, our government is the one who is dictating it to others, not the other way around. Have you heard about our Patriot deal with NATO? There are rumors that Germany, one of the two country that will provide the system to Turkey, lobbying and wants Turkey to keep its demands low, which is another indication about how AKP pulling them into this mess against their will.

the impact on Turkish economy and military energy will be far greater than Iran's lack of oil income. Iran is very much self efficient while Turkey would not survive without imports.

Are you really trying to show Iranian economy -which is nothing without oil- as more stable than Turkey's? Name me one country that can survive without imports? Both of your countries are isolated and in a mess. I'm not blaming you for searching consolations about the failure, though.

It reflects the Turkish mentality very well....that is what matters.

Do you have proof to support your claims about Turkey, as a state, supporting seperatists in Iran? The members of this forum are not a proof. If so, you should've been convinced about Iran's support to PKK. Many Iranians, including you, are supporting PKK.

It is not an accusation....it is well known by human rights watch dogs and documented. You claim secular democratic Turkey....what is your excuse then.

You see, unlike Armenia, Turkey is moving on, there have been mistreatments against prisoners 2-3 decades ago, still we are far from being perfect, but your accusations about torture is just BS. Turkey is not Iran.

I think by saying "anti Iranian foreign policy" you mean the Syria policy. But on contrary what you are believing, our government is the one who is dictating it to others, not the other way around. Have you heard about our Patriot deal with NATO? There are rumors that Germany, one of the two country that will provide the system to Turkey, lobbying and wants Turkey to keep its demands low, which is another indication about how AKP pulling them into this mess against their will.

No I don't mean the Syrian policy...I mean the Turkish anti-Iranian policy that has been in place for a long time. Syrian affairs just verifies what Iran already knew about Turkish double play.

Are you really trying to show Iranian economy -which is nothing without oil- as more stable than Turkey's? Name me one country that can survive without imports? Both of your countries are isolated and in a mess. I'm not blaming you for searching consolations about the failure, though.

Like I said....one will feel the sting much more, and its not going to be Iran. Turkey only dares to make such moves and betrayals because Iran is under international pressure or normally Turkey would remain scared of Iran.

Do you have proof to support your claims about Turkey, as a state, supporting seperatists in Iran? The members of this forum are not a proof. If so, you should've been convinced about Iran's support to PKK. Many Iranians, including you, are supporting PKK.

Do you have proof that the Iranian state supports PKK against Turkey? You know if you did your leaders would raise hell so you guys can take your so called proof and shove it.

You see, unlike Armenia, Turkey is moving on, there have been mistreatments against prisoners 2-3 decades ago, still we are far from being perfect, but your accusations about torture is just BS. Turkey is not Iran.

How did I know Armenia would get involved in this topic?
and you compare Turkey to landlocked blockade tiny Armenia....
btw, if Armenia had 10 percent of what Turkey has they would be way ahead of everyone in this neighborhood.

No I don't mean the Syrian policy...I mean the Turkish anti-Iranian policy that has been in place for a long time. Syrian affairs just verifies what Iran already knew about Turkish double play.

Anti-Iranian policy before Syria? Explain.

Like I said....one will feel the sting much more, and its not going to be Iran. Turkey only dares to make such moves and betrayals because Iran is under international pressure or normally Turkey would remain scared of Iran.

Do you have proof that the Iranian state supports PKK against Turkey? You know if you did your leaders would raise hell so you guys can take your so called proof and shove it.

How did I know Armenia would get involved in this topic?
and you compare Turkey to landlocked blockade tiny Armenia....
btw, if Armenia had 10 percent of what Turkey has they would be way ahead of everyone in this neighborhood.

:D

As for Armenia being ahead of everyone. Well it is ahead of everyone when it comes to lies and idiocy. Indeed it is landlocked tiny pathetic country, due to its own choices. And as long as it continue washing the brains of its citizens and filling their brains with hatred, it will remain so, if not gone worse.

I guess sanctions hurting Jundallah pressing hard, assad bleeding.

Yesterday or today Iranian parliament guy came ali laricani crying don't get patriots Lool.

What kind of English is that? I hope you at least understand whats being said.

Its pretty clear that you don't know the history of region. Following Nader Shahs death, Azerbaijani Khanates became independent, and would only be challenged by Agha Muhammed Khan Qajar in 1796, but that itself was short lived as Russians themsleves became involved aswell, some of Azerbaijani Khanates, such as Khanate of Quba requested assistance from Russia.

See the treaty of Kurekchay from 1805 between Azerbaijani Khanates and Russian Empire which made Khanates a vassal of Russian Empire, that was before treaties of Turkemenchay and Gulustan, these two treaties simple stated that Qajars would have to denounce all of their claims on Azerbaijani Khanates in Transcaucasia, not that Russians occupied them from Qajars. According to the treaty, Russia was protector of the Khanates.

I Already explained about "Aran", go and read that again. And you agree that the word "Azari" is a recent innovation.

Dede Qorqud was created in Azerbaijan and it was most certainly finished during Agh-Qoyunlu reign, as there is some connection between the story and Agh-Qoyunlu dynasty. The "Great Khan" of Oghuz tribes are Bayandur Khan, Bayandur was the tribe which Agh-Qoyunlu dynasty belonged to, some of tales also tells of "Holy" wars of Oghuz tribes against Georgians and Abkhazians, and historians thinks it probably refers to campaigns of Agh-Qoyunlu against Christians of Caucasus. Also the language used in texts most closely resembles Azerbaijani Turkish. The tales mostly takes place in Azerbaijan, and we see it by the names of locations, such as Derbent/Demirqapı, Ganja, Barda, Alinja etc...The lands Oghuz tribes live, referred to as "Oğuz Eli", The Country of Oghuz, are described as being located next to Georgia and that matches with areas populated by Azerbaijani Turks. It has absolutely no relation to Ottomans or their territorities, as Ottoman lands are separately mentioned as "Rum Eli".

Some examples...

Mention of Rum Eli, I.E lands of Ottomans:

"Mərə bəzirganlar! Allah-Təala mana bir oğul verdi. Varın Rum elinə mənim oğlum üçün yaxşı ərmağan gətirin..."

The geography of Oghuz lands in Dede Qorqud also includes Eastern Anatolia, but Eastern Anatolia was not an Ottoman territority until Chaldiran battle.

Example of Georgia and Abkhazia:

"Qarşuna baqdın, məni gördün, ağladın. Səbəb nədir, degil mana, Qara başım qurban olsun, babam sana! Denməz olursan, qalqubanı yerimdən mən turaram. Qara gözlü yigitlərimi boynıma aluram. Qan Abqaz elinə mən gedərəm, Altun xaça mən əlümi basaram

"Bir gün Ulaş oğlı, Tülü quşun yavrısı, Amit soyının aslanı, Bayandır xanın göygüsü, Qalın Oğuzun dövləti, qalmış yigit arxası Salur Qazan yerindən turmuşdı...Səksən yerdə badyələr qurulmışdı. İçib-üçüb Ulaş oğlı Salur Qazanın alnına şərabın itisi çıqdı. Qaba dizi üzərinə çökdi, ayıtdı: Ünim anlan bəglər, sözüm dinlən bəglər. Yata-yata yanımız ağrıdı. Yüruyəyim a bəglər. Qıyan Selcük oğlı dəli Tondaz aydır: Bəli, Qazan xan məsləhətdir. Anlar eylə digəc Atağuzlu Uruz Qoca iki dizinin üstinə çökdi. Aydır: Ağam Qazan, sası dinlü Gürcüstan ağzında oturarsan, ordun üstə kimi qorsan

"Ağam Qazan, sasi dinlü Gürcüstan ağzında oturarsan" - "My lord Qazan, you sit next to the borders of infidel Georgia".

"Xanlar xanı - Xan Bayındır, bir gün yerdən turmuşdı, ağ ban evin qara yerin, üzərində qurmuşdı. Alasivan, göy üzünə - ucalıbən aşınmışdı. Min bir yerdə ipək xalça, döşənmişdi, salınmışdı. İç Oğuz, Daş Oğuz, qonaqlayıb oturarkən, doqquz tümən Gürcüstanın, xəracını gətirdilər. (bir gürz, bir at, birdə qılınc.)"

These texts you see are in their original form, the way they were originally written. Its basically Azerbaijani Turkish but an earlier version of it.

iran defeated in war an had to accept their treaty and about request for assistance every body know that was just for reason for start the war
do you know any thing about zandie DYNASTY they were between qajar DYNASTY and afsharie DYNASTY

Yes, I do know about them, it was a weak dynasty which existed for two decades only after dissolution of Afsharids, they never managed to establish their rule in Caucasus. When Agha Muhamemd Khan Qajar defeated the Zand dynasty, he then started a military campaign against Azerbaijani Khanates, and like said it was then that some of Azerbaijani Khanates requested assistance from Russian Empire.

See the Treaty of Kurekchay between Azerbaijani Khanates and Russian Empire.

Treaty of Kurakchay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for Armenia being ahead of everyone. Well it is ahead of everyone when it comes to lies and idiocy. Indeed it is landlocked tiny pathetic country, due to its own choices. And as long as it continue washing the brains of its citizens and filling their brains with hatred, it will remain so, if not gone worse.

No, what is pathetic is when you loose your argument instead of taking it like a man you resort to insulting a nation and its people which had nothing to do with the topic. Shows who you are Turk.

If Turkey had anything on Iran Erdogan would be screaming with international condemnation and supporting terrorism against a NATO member giving more ammo to justify attack on Iran.

Like I said Turkey and these stories are full of foam....no beer.

No, what is pathetic is when you loose your argument instead of taking it like a man you resort to insulting a nation and its people which had nothing to do with the topic. Shows who you are Turk.

If Turkey had anything on Iran Erdogan would be screaming with international condemnation and supporting terrorism against a NATO member giving more ammo to justify attack on Iran.

Like I said Turkey and these stories are full of foam....no beer.

I'm sorry but

Turkey would remain scared of Iran.
your leaders would raise hell so you guys can take your so called proof and shove it.
if Armenia had 10 percent of what Turkey has they would be way ahead of everyone in this neighborhood.

these are not an argument. It is just a part of your mental masturbation process and i have no wish to intervine it. If it makes you sleep better, just go on... But still, you are just a pathetic citizen of a pathetic country, filled with hatred, waste of oxygen.

What you don't understand is, even the NATO members are supporting PKK. I'm saying it again, let alone atacking, we can not even give ultimatums just because Iran supporting PKK with couple of AKs and shelter. But we are giving them their own medicine in Syria, and it sure is more effective than giving ultimatums.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom