What's new

Four Ahmadis booked for ‘preaching’

Quite an interesting loophole found. Essentially, the law dictates that the Qadyanis cannot preach as Muslims but they are free to preach as Qadiyanis. So in essence, preaching is allowed as long as you preach Qadiyaniat.. and not Islam. From the PoV of a law, it is not incorrect. Essentially if you are declared non-Muslim, you cannot call yourself one or masquerade as one to preach.
So from a purely judicial PoV, this is correct punishment.

That being said, this looks more personal or political than anything else.
Fortunately we have a way we can just call our mosque Bait which means home ( home ) Rahman (name of Allah which means the compassionate one) so Bait Ur Rahman house of the compassionate.

Nice loophole to call a mosque a mosque without calling it a mosque eh

Fortunately we have a way we can just call our mosque Bait which means home ( home ) Rahman (name of Allah which means the compassionate one) so Bait Ur Rahman house of the compassionate.

Nice loophole to call a mosque a mosque without calling it a mosque eh

Whatever your sect preaches is your thing. It is the law of the land that is in debate and not your preaching abilities.

Those who believe in Shudhii are acting like the liberal leftists now. Hypocricy at best!

Its our country, we will ban whatever we feel like banning. Hindus, Christians and Sikhs have freedom to worship but they are not allowed to preach their religion.

Thats how it is, thats what we want, suck it up!
Unfortunately due to this reason I had to go visit India to practice my faith without any restrictions, that's the reason many Ahmadis visit India to attend the annual convention banned by Pakistan.

It's my country too why can't I get the same rights as other citizens forget preaching they wouldn't allow gatherings of Ahmadis even Sikh and Hindus can gather.

Whatever your sect preaches is your thing. It is the law of the land that is in debate and not your preaching abilities.
Well then some would say French burka ban is justified and may be in your opinion muslims in Israel should be treated the way they are being treated same for Muslims in india

Well then some would say French burka ban is justified and may be in your opinion muslims in Israel should be treated the way they are being treated same for Muslims in india

Perhaps they should be. It is the law of the land is it not?
If people can get the support of foreign governments for their movements, then the zionists are also justified in what they do.

If people can get the support of foreign governments for their movements, then the zionists are also justified in what they do.
Lol good for us, the worse you make it for minorities in Pakistan the better it gets for them elsewhere while at the same time the country goes down the drain same reason PakistanArmy is doing zarbeazab because Taliban are not like Ahmadis who would accept the rules

Btw according to your law of the land statement Ahmadis can't do anything Islamic yet PakistanArmy considers them shaheed law of the land gives even Christian and Minority army Jawans title of shaheed Ahmadi Major Afzal Mehmood Shaheed Burried in Rabwah | Rabwah Times

Last edited:
Lol good for us, the worse you make it for minorities in Pakistan the better it gets for them elsewhere while at the same time the country goes down the drain same reason PakistanArmy is doing zarbeazab because Taliban are not like Ahmadis who would accept the rules

Btw according to your law of the land statement Ahmadis can't do anything Islamic yet PakistanArmy considers them shaheed law of the land gives even Christian and Minority army Jawans title of shaheed Ahmadi Major Afzal Mehmood Shaheed Burried in Rabwah | Rabwah Times

You are fighting a lost cause. Ahmadis have to accept that most of Pakistanis don't care whether Ahmadis live or die. Any Ahmadi who have enough money should migrate out of Pakistan. Maybe one day we might return if not us then maybe our next generation if Pakistan is still there on the map.

Those who believe in Shudhii are acting like the liberal leftists now. Hypocricy at best!

Its our country, we will ban whatever we feel like banning. Hindus, Christians and Sikhs have freedom to worship but they are not allowed to preach their religion.

& then you preach us Indians about respecting Religions,don't you think you are being Hypocrite

& then you preach us Indians about respecting Religions,don't you think you are being Hypocrite

Quote me 'where and when', i've preached to you about respecting religion.

I wouldn't shed a tear even if you gas all religious minorities. Just stay away from our show, we call the shots here, we'll run it the way we please.

You are fighting a lost cause. Ahmadis have to accept that most of Pakistanis don't care whether Ahmadis live or die. Any Ahmadi who have enough money should migrate out of Pakistan. Maybe one day we might return if not us then maybe our next generation if Pakistan is still there on the map.

we will chase ahmedis to the hell

Not really a lost cause Ahmadis still pray for Pakistan
They have quota in jobs. Quota in universities as minority. How else you define "future"

Lol Quota what are you taking about sometimes I can't even cash my check when in Pakistan because the branch name says Rabwah and I look like a Qadiani lol

The issue for the Ahmadis is that they were considered as Muslims during partition to get more land for Pakistan. After partition they were duped by the Pakistani state. They must be "thanking" Jinnah every day.

The issue for the Ahmadis is that they were considered as Muslims during partition to get more land for Pakistan. After partition they were duped by the Pakistani state. They must be "thanking" Jinnah every day.

You are not educated about our history with Ahmadis. Its a religious debate which is not allowed.

Back
Top Bottom