What's new

Four Ahmadis booked for ‘preaching’

I am well aware why you don't consider them as Muslims. I don't want to go into that either.

But were they considered as Muslims during the partition or not?

first they duped hindus,sikhs
then they duped ahmadis
then they duped christians
then they duped shias
Now they sunnis are busy killing each other . Look at the genocide being done by pakistani occupation forces in Waziristan and Baluchistan.

Time to declare Blasphemy Law as Weapon of Mass Destruction.

Why indians jumping up and down on this thread? As if such incident didn't happened in your own country a while back where a muslim was killed by hindus by alleging he posted blasphemous content on facebook.Instead of taking potshots about minorities, look before you leap

Why indians jumping up and down on this thread? As if such incident didn't happened in your own country a while back where a muslim was killed by hindus by alleging he posted blasphemous content on facebook.Instead of taking potshots about minorities, look before you leap

First of all I condemn voilence in any form or size,There is a difference,what happening in Pakistan is a regular one.Well attacks against Ahmeidays r increasing day by day.About the Indian incident,I think u r referring to the one in Pune,it doens't happen on regular basis.Similarly the incident in Sahranpur,the Muslims lost the case against Sikhs in a local court which enraged the Muslims.

Quite often such claims are false and are triggered because of some Jealousy or enmity.

Back
Top Bottom