What's new

Four-day meat ban in Mumbai during Jain fasting period

Do you support this four-day meat ban in Mumbai during Jain fasting period? (For Indians only)

• Total voters
Let me repeat what I said in another argument, ideally I being a non-vegetarian buying meat from a third person butcher shop to cook at my own home for myself, or eating it in a non-vegetarian restaurant on my own money should not concern any community, it's none of their business as long as I don't snatch their goat. But in a particular community majority area some exceptions to the rule can be made for their festival, beyond that it's a clear case of infringing on my rights.

Besides, I have learnt in this thread only that Jains are the kings of leather and beef export business...in that case they should stop this business within their community first before preaching others, otherwise it is again a clear case of hypocrisy. Don't think I have anything against the Jains, I don't, as long as they don't infringe on my way of life.

You are attempting to escape the inevitable conclusion of the previous argument. It is disingenuous of you to side step that and step back into an older argument which too has been demolished earlier.

In clear terms this shows intellectual dishonesty. It is pointless to debate further with a person who is dishonest to himself.

In your previous example I had asked you if you would ask your mother to sleep with me for money. It is my money, and your mothers free will, so it should not be your concern. All you needed to do was ask.

You however found that insulting, because you recognize that "money" does not substitute for, nor can compete for Value and Values. Only you were unwilling to admit it, again demonstrating intellectual dishonesty.

The Very fact that Dharmics allow perpetuation of adharmic values 365 days of the year shows incredible respect and tolerance. The sad fact that those who practice adharma do not show even 2% tolerance and respect for Dharmic values shows their intolerance, deprivation and perversity disguised as "tolerance" and "secular" or "liberal".

Finally what some Jain businessmen practice is as much irrelevant as what Ranvana Practised or what Duryodhana practised. This ground has already been covered earlier and hence this line of argument can be discarded.

You are attempting to escape the inevitable conclusion of the previous argument. It is disingenuous of you to side step that and step back into an older argument which too has been demolished earlier.

In clear terms this shows intellectual dishonesty. It is pointless to debate further with a person who is dishonest to himself.

In your previous example I had asked you if you would ask your mother to sleep with me for money. It is my money, and your mothers free will, so it should not be your concern. All you needed to do was ask.

You however found that insulting, because you recognize that "money" does not substitute for, nor can compete for Value and Values. Only you were unwilling to admit it, again demonstrating intellectual dishonesty.

The Very fact that Dharmics allow perpetuation of adharmic values 365 days of the year shows incredible respect and tolerance. The sad fact that those who practice adharma do not show even 2% tolerance and respect for Dharmic values shows their intolerance, deprivation and perversity disguised as "tolerance" and "secular" or "liberal".

Finally what some Jain businessmen practice is as much irrelevant as what Ranvana Practised or what Duryodhana practised. This ground has already been covered earlier and hence this line of argument can be discarded.

Again you have failed to debate on logic and started pimping for your mother, I have already replied to you in that thread and again stating that if your mother agrees to have sex with me for money, then you know that prostitution is legal, I am not going talk about your father anymore because now I am sure that you never knew who that person might be. However, since a very very large majority of members here come from more respectable families than yours, I would suggest you to learn to have civilized discussions with members here and not to bring your mother fcuking family culture in every other thread.

Back
Top Bottom