What's new

Four-day meat ban in Mumbai during Jain fasting period

Do you support this four-day meat ban in Mumbai during Jain fasting period? (For Indians only)

• Total voters
The human brain evolved to its present size only after we as a species started eating meat, a purely vegetarian diet of leaves, roots and fruits only did not provide enough energy for our size of brain.

Some say we should not even consume dairy produce as humans are not evolved even for that but meat within moderation is fine in my book.

why ban music?

and won't ban anything to please any pakistani
Double standrds . You do care for Hindus and Jains but not for Muslims .
This is the reward you are giving to the Muslims who were loyal to congress than Muslim league and decided to live with india

Those folks are not secular in their views. However, they can got to hell as long as they are not imposing their beliefs on others.

Well considering how liberally spread out in our main stream media they are and how every time they try to shove their narrative down every Indian's throat. Ignoring them is not an options.

I condemn this stupid decision.

as well as some pakistani's here

uexilEIwomias1u3oaZljadWo1_500.jpg

There are many Muslims who are against the triple talaq, my own friend has a sister abandoned by her husband who refuses to divorce her, but this issue is more complicated because there are rules in Islam vis-a-vis divorce...but there is no rule that says that you have to force non Muslims to fast during Ramadan....at least I really hope there is no such law....the sheer injustice of it would have meant many liberal Muslims would come out and stick it to the schools had non muslims really organized to make a stink about it. We should not brush in justice by any group under the carpet.
Personal cases can be found in lacs but how many voices you heard condemning it on main stream or social media?

Because another minority (Sikhs) love liquor and Music.

But you want Oxfard to understand it not me.
Because if OXFARD will understand you yourself will understand as may be like many indian you may not know how to write and read Hindi but in case of Hinglish you know all ;)

Some say we should not even consume dairy produce as humans are not evolved even for that but meat within moderation is fine in my book.
there was adaptive evolution after the domestication of cattle and those who could process lactose reproduced more successfully than those who could not. Thus the allele spread in the general population but still lactose intolerance is very common, The chinese very often cannot digest milk .

there was adaptive evolution after the domestication of cattle and those who could process lactose reproduced more successfully than those who could not. Thus the allele spread in the general population but still lactose intolerance is very common, The chinese very often cannot digest milk .

I suffer terrible migraines from milk chocolate like Cadburys but not chocolate in general is that perhaps why?

My family are pure veg & I am not even allowed eggs at my house but what can I do? I like meat very much (no beef/pig)
Hmm. Very much like mine. Except my family everyone in my relation consume meat upto some degree. I do not like to stop people, because i never liked imposing my ideas on others. But I think it's better to stand for your views. I don't consume eggs too.

Are we really thinking meat will not be served in any restaurant/hotel in Mumbai? I bet you it will be available if you really wanted it.

Back
Top Bottom