What's new

Four Tibetans set themselves on fire on Same day in China.

They want to burn themselves to death, why don't they choose a quite place???

There are plenty of places in Tibet nobody will pay a visit. Just burn themselves there. BTW. enjoy the "wisdom" of that stupid fxxked-up monk called dalai lama.

Dozens of ethnic Tibetans have set themselves on fire in protest at Chinese rule since 2011

At least four people set themselves on fire in ethnic Tibetan parts of China on Wednesday, a rights group and media reports say.

Three teenage monks set themselves alight in Aba county in Sichuan province, where many self-immolations have taken place in recent months.

One of the boys died and the other two were taken to hospital.

Later the same day a 23-year-old woman died after setting herself on fire in Qinghai province.

More than 60 Tibetans have set themselves on fire since early 2011, in what rights group say are acts of protest against Beijing's rule.

Beijing says Tibetans have religious freedom and accuses Tibet's exiled spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama, of inciting the incidents - claims he rejects.

The incidents took place the day before China's Communist Party opened a congress in Beijing that will begin the process of transferring power to a new generation of leaders.

Dicki Chhoyang, a spokesperson for the Tibetan government in exile in India, told Agence-France Presse news agency that their sources were able to confirm the four cases, calling them a "cry for help".

The London-based Free Tibet group said that the three boys set themselves on fire outside their local police station.

It said it was the first documented case of a triple self-immolation.

The youngest, aged 15, died at the scene. The whereabouts of his two 16-year-old companions are unknown, a group spokesman said.

The woman was identified by Voice of America as 23-year-old Tamding Tso. She had a five-year-old son, reports said.

Radio Free Asia also reported a fifth self-immolation inside Tibet, citing an exiled monk who had spoken to people in the region, however this could not be confirmed.

Foreign media are banned from the region, making verifying the self-immolation cases difficult. Chinese state media have confirmed some but not all.

More than half of those who set themselves on fire are believed to have died.

Last week UN rights chief Navi Pillay called on China to address issues behind the series of self-immolations and to allow monitors and the media access to the region.

BBC News - Four Tibetans set themselves on fire
RIP to the valiant patriots.

Meh, 4 less Tibetans to deal with.

They are doing a great job, now if the entire Tibetan population can do this, it will save us alot of trouble.

Religious lunatics are always like this.

I have ZERO, utter zero respect for Tibetans as human beings.
They are an imaginary made up race.

does your Govt and all the people in China think the same way ??

does your Govt and all the people in China think the same way ??

This is my personal opinion, I wish our government had my views and stop apologising to that imaginary race.
If it was up to me, lets just say there won't be Tibetian 'people' burning themselves because their population would be zero.

Being soft on that cave man race is why they cause trouble. It's time to be ruthless toward that imaginary race.

This is my personal opinion, I wish our government had my views and stop apologising to that imaginary race.
If it was up to me, lets just say there won't be Tibetian 'people' burning themselves because their population would be zero.

Being soft on that cave man race is why they cause trouble. It's time to be ruthless toward that imaginary race.

hhmmm...well that explains why not every Tom Dick and harry becomes a Prime Minister or a President.

Indian Intelligence RAW and Damai Lama the great terrorist hiding in India on Indian support, are the main culprit of this Tibetan incidents. China is a growing Superpower and I wonder why they don't want to be a part of it. Of course, they are of the same root like Chinese are. So I do think India is responsible for this. Their alliance with US just gives a burning evidence to this. China should be ready and be threatening against Indians. They are the rats and will remain rats. I wonder having support from Soviets they lost drastically in foreign affairs, let go the stalemate in battles fought against Pakistan,when they had the luxury of weaponry. A nation which used to lose all the time to Muslim invaders! No doubt it will be an easy operation against those rats. Most funny thing is when some Shiks come to advocate for those rats. Those Shiks like the pic of Mirza Jatt lost their lives in Sikh riots or should I say Massacre. The meaning of Shik riot is riot started by Shiks while Hindus started it. It must be Hindu-Shik riot,or simply Shik Massacre! I really feel unhappy for those Shiks. Shame. They got fked so hard that they can't even deny Hindus any more. After all,they are born of Hindus! By the way, we are ready to help China. If China starts campaign against India, we will support China. Mark my word! Keep on going. As HU said he will increase Chinese Maritime Might. We wish you best of luck and bad luck to rats.

Time to bring out the heavy equipment!!

140419ypxmug6e6eeaiixt.jpg.thumb.jpg

140524sbmkhsmehxvmivsh.jpg.thumb.jpg

These are special toys which will be used against protesters?

If so, you should worry about those toys instead of pride... :coffee:

Indian Intelligence RAW and Damai Lama the great terrorist hiding in India on Indian support, are the main culprit of this Tibetan incidents. China is a growing Superpower and I wonder why they don't want to be a part of it. Of course, they are of the same root like Chinese are. So I do think India is responsible for this. Their alliance with US just gives a burning evidence to this. China should be ready and be threatening against Indians. They are the rats and will remain rats. I wonder having support from Soviets they lost drastically in foreign affairs, let go the stalemate in battles fought against Pakistan,when they had the luxury of weaponry. A nation which used to lose all the time to Muslim invaders! No doubt it will be an easy operation against those rats. Most funny thing is when some Shiks come to advocate for those rats. Those Shiks like the pic of Mirza Jatt lost their lives in Sikh riots or should I say Massacre. The meaning of Shik riot is riot started by Shiks while Hindus started it. It must be Hindu-Shik riot,or simply Shik Massacre! I really feel unhappy for those Shiks. Shame. They got fked so hard that they can't even deny Hindus any more. After all,they are born of Hindus! By the way, we are ready to help China. If China starts campaign against India, we will support China. Mark my word! Keep on going. As HU said he will increase Chinese Maritime Might. We wish you best of luck and bad luck to rats.

If Indians are rats..I wonder whats shall I call the Bang;ladeshis..anyways...you have shown your level and desperation by your post..I just cant go that low.by calling every bangladeshis by any names..it suits you people more.

India is the enemy of humankind always plotting evil against its neighbors.

Dozens of ethnic Tibetans have set themselves on fire in protest at Chinese rule since 2011

At least four people set themselves on fire in ethnic Tibetan parts of China on Wednesday, a rights group and media reports say.

Three teenage monks set themselves alight in Aba county in Sichuan province, where many self-immolations have taken place in recent months.

One of the boys died and the other two were taken to hospital.

Later the same day a 23-year-old woman died after setting herself on fire in Qinghai province.

More than 60 Tibetans have set themselves on fire since early 2011, in what rights group say are acts of protest against Beijing's rule.

Beijing says Tibetans have religious freedom and accuses Tibet's exiled spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama, of inciting the incidents - claims he rejects.

The incidents took place the day before China's Communist Party opened a congress in Beijing that will begin the process of transferring power to a new generation of leaders.

Dicki Chhoyang, a spokesperson for the Tibetan government in exile in India, told Agence-France Presse news agency that their sources were able to confirm the four cases, calling them a "cry for help".

The London-based Free Tibet group said that the three boys set themselves on fire outside their local police station.

It said it was the first documented case of a triple self-immolation.

The youngest, aged 15, died at the scene. The whereabouts of his two 16-year-old companions are unknown, a group spokesman said.

The woman was identified by Voice of America as 23-year-old Tamding Tso. She had a five-year-old son, reports said.

Radio Free Asia also reported a fifth self-immolation inside Tibet, citing an exiled monk who had spoken to people in the region, however this could not be confirmed.

Foreign media are banned from the region, making verifying the self-immolation cases difficult. Chinese state media have confirmed some but not all.

More than half of those who set themselves on fire are believed to have died.

Last week UN rights chief Navi Pillay called on China to address issues behind the series of self-immolations and to allow monitors and the media access to the region.

BBC News - Four Tibetans set themselves on fire
RIP to the valiant patriots.

RIP to the valiant patriots of Tibet.

It's time for more self-governance for Tibet. A LOT MORE. in my humble opinion.

For those who think China does not have religious freedom:

China prints its 100 millionth Bible

00016c42b25a1206a62401.jpg

China has become the biggest Bible publishers in the world after printing its 100 millionth, according to the country's only authorized Bible-printing company.

On Thursday, Qiu Zhonghui, chairman of the board of Amity Printing Co. Ltd., which is based in the eastern Chinese city of Nanjing, said the 100 millionth copy was printed in July.

About 60 million holy books, including nine ethnic minority language editions, have been printed by Amity Printing. The company has provided 40 million copies in over 90 languages to around 70 countries and regions in the world, said Qiu.

Amity Printing is a joint venture between China's Amity Foundation and the United Bible Societies. The company has been publishing the Bible since 1988.

Due to Chinese government policies, Amity Printing benefits from being exempt from various taxes when producing the Bible.

There are more than 70 sales outlets nationwide that sell the book, Qiu added.

China has more than 16 million Christians, 55,000 churches or gathering venues, 36,000 missionaries and 100,000 church volunteers. In addition, it has 18 divinity and Bible schools with 1,800 seminarians.

China prints its 100 millionth Bible- China.org.cn

For those who think China does not have religious freedom:

China prints its 100 millionth Bible

00016c42b25a1206a62401.jpg

China has become the biggest Bible publishers in the world after printing its 100 millionth, according to the country's only authorized Bible-printing company.

On Thursday, Qiu Zhonghui, chairman of the board of Amity Printing Co. Ltd., which is based in the eastern Chinese city of Nanjing, said the 100 millionth copy was printed in July.

About 60 million holy books, including nine ethnic minority language editions, have been printed by Amity Printing. The company has provided 40 million copies in over 90 languages to around 70 countries and regions in the world, said Qiu.

Amity Printing is a joint venture between China's Amity Foundation and the United Bible Societies. The company has been publishing the Bible since 1988.

Due to Chinese government policies, Amity Printing benefits from being exempt from various taxes when producing the Bible.

There are more than 70 sales outlets nationwide that sell the book, Qiu added.

China has more than 16 million Christians, 55,000 churches or gathering venues, 36,000 missionaries and 100,000 church volunteers. In addition, it has 18 divinity and Bible schools with 1,800 seminarians.

China prints its 100 millionth Bible- China.org.cn

The day Christianity takes over is the day we will lose our Confucius values.

This is not good news.

The west wants to convert clueless idiots to Christianity so that they will be loyal to western values and undermine Chinese power and sovereignty.

We must ban Christianity and Islam in china.
Those 2 religions are nothing but trouble.

I'm sorry to people that believe in those religions, but most wars are due to those 2 religions.

Yehovah will be a servant of Buddha
Buddha will be a servant of sanqing
sanqing will be servants of Shangdi

That is China

Back
Top Bottom