What's new

France Bans Muslims from Protesting against Mohammad Cartoons

It is the fault of the so called Muslim world that there is still no unity in it. A united Muslim world could have landed 20+ amphibious divisions in France at short notice with complete ease. Such a move could help avoid any unbalanced measure taken by France or other inimical entities, though, of course, many other methods of suppressing Western/infidel excesses can also be considered fruitful.

NATO could have wiped out those 20 vessels in seconds. Muslim world may not be united but NATO is.

Never liked them, never liked their cars, never liked their culture.

The most backward, hypocritical, racist country of europe. Inventors of perfume and other womanly stuff :D you can't find a single french word in military literature. Only sh*t like coiffeur, shampoo :D Attilla should have slain all of their kind.

They are also sole supporters of so called armenian genocide bullsh*t.

Neither do many of these former colonial powers have a good record on human rights but that doesn't stop them from preaching it everywhere meanwhile they have conducted more wide-spread violations throughout history and to this day in some cases.

Doesn't matter what records look like, France should be made an example of, Muslim countries should send their FM's to France and their discontent with French policymakers and French PM should be expressed whether anyone likes it or not. Some official arm bending will help.
Completely unrelated :
Some rich arab seem to have donated lots of money to have islamic art gallery in louvre.
BBC News - Louvre opens Islamic art wing amid cartoon row

If that we're stipulated in whatever piece of paper the immigrants signed then I'd agree with you wholeheartedly ! But unless I'm mistaken no one told them that they'd be reduced to second class citizenry when they arrived in France !

You think any sane nation would want to take a risk with "protesting Muslims" seeing the way the last few "protests" in different corners of the earth have gone about ?

And perhaps you are unaware of the fact that only a year or so before there were nasty riots in France by the immigrating North Africans on some issue. Not every nation on earth is obligated to celebrate a Youm-e-Ishq-e-Rasool thus giving a free hand to looters,rioters and arsonists.

It is the fault of the so called Muslim world that there is still no unity in it. A united Muslim world could have landed 20+ amphibious divisions in France at short notice with complete ease. Such a move could help avoid any unbalanced measure taken by France or other inimical entities, though, of course, many other methods of suppressing Western/infidel excesses can also be considered fruitful.

:rofl:....Yeah right.

NATO could have wiped out those 20 vessels in seconds. Muslim world may not be united but NATO is.

Are we talking about the same NATO that is losing to a small group with only AKs & RPGs called the Taliban for the last 12 years ???? LOL

Bad move. France should have allowed to protest. But it should order to use live bullets if the religion of peace people gets out of control. France missed good change to clean up trouble makers.

I think Iran and Saudi Arabia gives more rights comparing to France when it comes to freedom of speech/expression. French people are nice as I have always had a very good experience with them but the government i guess is full of racists and idiots

Are we talking about the same NATO that is losing to a small group with only AKs & RPGs called the Taliban for the last 12 years ???? LOL

Someone needs to teach this guy that fighting against organized professional armies who are easy to spot and rag tag militants who blend in with the civilian population are two different things.

I think Iran and Saudi Arabia gives more rights comparing to France when it comes to freedom of speech/expression. French people are nice as I have always had a very good experience with them but the government i guess is full of racists and idiots

They give more rights to Muslims and to their sects .Not to other religions. So basically your analogy is wrong.

I know its a long shot but will India Muslims protest against the acquisition of French submarines and Rafale ?

I mean here is chance they might do it. If they do get against France, then entire Muslim world will see how India will ask French to take stance against these cartoons. The French will shut down the magazine for Rafale deal for sure. Congress will do whatever to appease the Muslim vote bank.

French are aiming at $12 billion Rafale, the submarines and billion $ nuke plants deal which will provide much needed employment for the French for at least a decade.

Should I become Consultant on Protest Through Peaceful Ways. :D

Its not a surprise at all considering its coming from a hypocritical , suckular society like france. The french muslim should stay strong and patiently hold on to the rope of Allah(swt) and the sunnah of the prophet (pbuh). Lets see what the french will do when Muslims will become majority there. :)

France will tolerate all the muslims if they are not from Bangladesh bcoz they know what u guys do when u settle down in a country the moment they realize some bangladeshi population is increasing they will repeat the burma killing for u guys or they will do what india is doing to u guys when u jump the border

Someone needs to teach this guy that fighting against organized professional armies who are easy to spot and rag tag militants who blend in with the civilian population are two different things.

Ever heard of Saudi-Houthi war in 2009 ? it was like you said an organized professional army VS rag tag militants, it only lasted 3 months. during these 3 months Houthis were pushed more than 30 km inside Yemeni borders even though we have less technologically advanced than NATO, and NATO still fighting Taliban for the last 12 Years, Also Taliban is getting stronger day by day since 2001

Ever heard of Saudi-Houthi war in 2009 ? it was like you said an organized professional army VS rag tag militants, it only lasted 3 months. during these 3 months Houthis were pushed more than 30 km inside Yemeni borders even though we have less technologically advanced than NATO, and NATO still fighting Taliban for the last 12 Years, Also Taliban is getting stronger day by day since 2001

Did you understand that if the US went the Soviet way it could have finished cleaning up Afghanistan in a year or less ? No these buggers were so politically correct that they are finding it hard now. Anyway how much weeks did it take for US to clean up Saddam ? And this was in a country 8000 miles from their maniland.

Rest assured your nations cant do jack against the weakest country in NATO, let alone a nuclear power like France which will take exactly 20 minutes to reduce all your lands to radioactive desert..

Back
Top Bottom