What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

JDME @ Did you read my previous post . You are doing same thing again by comparing theocratic state with secular. French is not Christian country lol
You are saying it with pride that Christianity and other religion get mocked in west. Why any sane person will mock religion or will burn religious scripture?

Why would any sane person believe in those books;) Lets not discuss people's sanity. In west (or any free country), people do it because they can. They do it, to prove a point. TO show to the world that we are not a fundamentalist nation. They are not just burning books all the time. Idea is that they can and that's what matters to them.

As to France, yes it's not a christian nation. If it were, they would simply close all Mosques in France. Would they have even dreamed of doing anything like this even 15 years ago? No. But anti-Muslim sentiment is growing all over west for a while now. French people see Viel as their nation's failure to assimilate people. They are simply sending a message, my way or highway. Is France more right wing than before? Perhaps. But their land, their law.

When you live in France, you either adopt to French way of lifestyle overtime or respect it. Don't confuse culture with religion. Polygamy is banned in all western nations. Now is that taking away the rights of Muslims? What about stoning people to death? Answer is simple, only practices that are compatible with French society/law or French people think are fine will be allowed,

I am sorry to say that but you have no sense what you are talking about. You don't have any knowledge of islam as you think Polygamy or stoning peoples to death is all about islam lol You also don't have any knowledge of constitution of French as French is not all about follow french culture or leave our country. French is multicultural society and muslims are not asking to bring sharia law in policy making of French government. They are asking to practice their islam in their own personal life which is basic right of every individual living in secular country :)

I am sorry to say that but you have no sense what you are talking about. You don't have any knowledge of islam as you think Polygamy or stoning peoples to death is all about islam lol You also don't have any knowledge of constitution of French as French is not all about follow french culture or leave our country. French is multicultural society and muslims are not asking to bring sharia law in policy making of French government. They are asking to practice their islam in their own personal life which is basic right of every individual living in secular country :)

1) I am not going to bother to learn Islam just to answer this but I am from India so BUDDY, you don't have to preach me. I Read news. I don't know what Islam is all about but this kind of stuff happens in Muslim countries and that's what counts.
2) What? France is not allowed to follow French culture? Do you think French constitution was pulled magically out of sky?
3) France is multicultural society because French people said so. Because they didn't force people to become French. Are you saying it's in Constitution. It's not.
4) Ban is not applicable inside one's home. Universities are under public domain for example.

I find the dress of the catholic nuns quite ugly, perhaps the Pakistani and other Muslim governments should ban that. It would be quite entertaining, seeing the beautiful shapes of the nuns.

Whatever the religion it may be, do not cover your face in public. You can do whatever you want inside your church, temple, synagogue and etc.

The problem is that whether those rapes in Muslim countries got reported considering the traditional discrimination against the women victims in raping cases.

I dont know where did he get his statistic from But here is Rapes (per capita) (most recent) by country

Rapes (per capita) by country. Definition, graph and map.

Total crimes (most recent) by country

Total crimes statistics - countries compared - NationMaster

I agree with you that it may be the reason that some peoples don't report rape crime not only in islamic countries but also even in usa , uk , india for different reasons

Whatelse we can expect from the France , the first world developed country , to take away the rights of the ordinary Muslims. women..:smokin:
They dictate us to give freedom to Muslim womenz and themselves trying to force them out against their wishes...:devil:
What a hypocritic first world this is...:woot:

Covering the whole face is ordinary in all kinds of weather conditions??? Why don't you wearing those same clothes in a hot summer and see how you feel about that? How about you wear that for 10 years and 20 years?

How about you are forced to do so without any choice at all???

That clothes remind me medieval times and barbaric treatment against women.

If you do not like the French way, do not stay there. They have made it loud and clear, they do not like the silly dress and consider it a public danger.

1) I am not going to bother to learn Islam just to answer this but I am from India so BUDDY, you don't have to preach me. I Read news. I don't know what Islam is all about but this kind of stuff happens in Muslim countries and that's what counts

If you are not going to bother to learn about islam then don't bother to comment on islam or don't pretend that you know teaching of Islam. Thanks :)
2) What? France is not allowed to follow French culture? Do you think French constitution was pulled magically out of sky?

What is French culture? lol When i said that Frenchs are not be allowed to follow their culture. You have peoples from different cultures and religions living in French secular country and they are given freedom by french constitution to follow their own cultures or religion as long as they dont hurt anyone else.

3) France is multicultural society because French people said so. Because they didn't force people to become French. Are you saying it's in Constitution. It's not.
So what is in their constitution? I think you know alot about french constitution so tell us what their Constitution say about women right and personal freedom of peoples to practice their religion?

For your kind information banning of the “burka” is a huge violation of constitutional rights and is not within the power of the federal government. The 1789 Declaration of the Rights of Mans and of the Citizen and guarantees the right to freedom of religion in France.

"No one may be questioned about his opinions, [and the] same [for] religious [opinions], provided that their manifestation does not trouble the public order established by the law."

Unless you consider a veil on a woman troubling “public order” then a serious violation of this major clause has occurred. The plausible next step for France is to cease claiming they are a ‘secular’ nation because there is nothing secular about stigmatizing and labeling a religious group and preventing their followers from practicing their beliefs.

4) Ban is not applicable inside one's home. Universities are under public domain for example

haha Dude women dont need to wear Hijab or niqab in their home. So how hijab/niqab or burqa stop woman from learning in colleges or university? Should teachers must have to see your whole body to make sure you understand the concept of trigonometry or parabola lol

If you do not like the French way, do not stay there. They have made it loud and clear, they do not like the silly dress and consider it a public danger.
No point of gibberish if you dont have any valid points for argument :)

If they dont like this silly dress then they don't need to wear it. simple is that

would you bother to tell us the public danger of this dress lol which i discussed in my previous reply

Covering the whole face is ordinary in all kinds of weather conditions??? Why don't you wearing those same clothes in a hot summer and see how you feel about that? How about you wear that for 10 years and 20 years?

Well problem is that some countries are still stuck in the medieval times.

Well problem is some peoples are so ignorant and narrow minded that they want to impose their own like or dislike on everyone else. They forget that everyone have freedom of speech, freedom to worship who, where and when they want, and freedom to wear what they want. Peoples also forget that most of the women who wear the burka do so out of choice :)

No point of gibberish if you dont have any valid points for argument :)

If they dont like this silly dress then they don't need to wear it. simple is that

would you bother to tell us the public danger of this dress lol which i discussed in my previous reply

How clear do the French have to be? They have made it law to ban that silly clothes.

If you want to challenge that, go ahead. Wear that clothes in France and see whether the French policemen will be nice to you or beat you up.

u talk abt weather conditions, then, in western countries women wear mini skirts in a sub zero temperatures, in which even my thick jeans are unable to protect me against the cold.. do you find any sane in that

the women wear burka in hot temp for the purpose to cover, they maintain dignity and respect by wearing complete cloths

what sort of purpose makes them wear half cloths in minus temps, or just your western masters have saved the clause in your mental hard drive that wearing burka is medievel and wearing bikini is modern??

if burka make u think of barbarism, then what skirts and bikinis tell you, sluts??

in midievel times your western masters were barbarians and wild people, they didnt had any civilization when the muslim world was excelling in science

How clear do the French have to be? They have made it law to ban that silly clothes.

If you want to challenge that, go ahead. Wear that clothes in France and see whether the French policemen will be nice to you or beat you up.

again just gibberish without any solid reasoning or counter argument :)

in my opinion burkas are stupid. No one should be forced to wear it, but if its a matter of personal perference then it should not be banned. Anywho Turkey banned the Hijab and Burka so whats the difference here?

Back
Top Bottom