What's new

France starts ban on full-face veil

Pakistan should stop defence collaboration with France. Ban all the existing links wth France, don't forget you are Islamic republic of Pakistan. This is an offence for all muslims.

we will do, when india stops importing oil from iran and saudi arabic barbaric states :)

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

in my opinion burkas are stupid. No one should be forced to wear it, but if its a matter of personal perference then it should not be banned. Anywho Turkey banned the Hijab and Burka so whats the difference here?

burka is which covers the face, hijab doesnt necessarily cover the face

Why does everything bad have to end with "Inshallah"? And what if Allah doesn`t will it, then what?
Good for the french.

Its something that is said with great respect to a greater being. Just like hindus do with cows.

u talk abt weather conditions, then, in western countries women wear mini skirts in a sub zero temperatures, in which even my thick jeans are unable to protect me against the cold.. do you find any sane in that

the women wear burka in hot temp for the purpose to cover, they maintain dignity and respect by wearing complete cloths

what sort of purpose makes them wear half cloths in minus temps, or just your western masters have saved the clause in your mental hard drive that wearing burka is medievel and wearing bikini is modern??

nobody forces them to wear mini-skirt at all. Do not twist my words.

Whatever they wear in western countries, the most important is that they have a choice. Whatever religions they want to convert to, they have a choice. Whatever religions they want to leave, they have a choice.

They are free to make their choices. That is above all.

The common norm nowadays when wearing clothes is to expose your face in normal situation. Of course, in North Pole, you have cover every inch of your skin but that is not normal situation.

You have been warned and will be thrown into jail if you go against the French law in France. More likely, many other countries will follow such practice.

If you want to live a normal life and do not want to be discriminated, take that silly thing off. Otherwise, you will take the consequence. Even in China, most people are disgusted to see that stupid clothes. Even in Muslim dominated region, few women wear such clothes.

nobody forces them to wear mini-skirt at all. Do not twist my words.

Whatever they wear in western countries, the most important is that they have a choice. Whatever religions they want to convert to, they have a choice. Whatever religions they want to leave, they have a choice.

The common norm nowadays when wearing clothes is to expose your face in normal situation. Of course, in North Pole, you have cover every inch of your skin but that is not normal situation.

You have been warned and will be thrown into jail if you go against the French law in France. More likely, many other countries will follow such practice.

If you want to live a normal life and do not want to be discriminated, take that silly thing off. Otherwise, you will take the consequence. Even in China, most people are disgusted to see that stupid clothes. Even in Muslim dominated region, few women wear such clothes.

how can you tell women are forced to wear 'burka' did u have any personal experience??

i have seen jews with wierd beards and wearing black caps, is it not against the norms??, if every one has free choice, then any one can chose his own life style, in west people tattoo weirdly all over their body or the emos who have a weird out look, it is against the norm, still are not discriminated, so why muslims are diecriminated, its not their fault, is the biased western society fault

so please tell me how you felt wearing mini skirt in sub zero london

Its something that is said with great respect to a greater being. Just like hindus do with cows.

I know what Inshallah means, it is very much known here in Israel. We`ve seen countless times footage of people yelling "Allah Huakbar" before committing suicide attacks, saying stuff like: "Inshallah we will slaughter the Jews and expel them from Palestine". I was referring to the fact that Inshallah is used when you hope something violent will happen. Which makes it seem that Allah wills violence and death.
For example if you said "Inshallah, we will adopt a puppy or two" i would be ok with that.

how can you tell women are forced to wear 'burka' did u have any personal experience??

i have seen jews with wierd beards and wearing black caps, is it not against the norms??

Do they have their faces covered in normal situation???

Outside people only perceived those jews as religious persons.

However, when outsiders see those muslim women wearing those full face covered clothes, they perceived them as dangerous to public. Indeed there are many terrorists carrying their terrorism activities wearing those clothes.

Even in US, if you wear that stupid clothes in public, the first type of people you attract will be police officers. If you take any public transportation, nobody wants to be near you. If you take a flight, you are very likely to be asked to take it off or leave the plane.

I bet you will be thoroughly searched times and times again.

Why you assume that all muslim women are forced to wear Burqa. This is major flaw in your argument... Just like women have choice to wear Bikini.. They should have choice to wear hijab, burqa, niqab whatever they want. Why they should not be free to make choices?

Do they have their faces covered in normal situation???

Outside people only perceived those jews as religious persons.

However, when outsiders see those muslim women wearing those full face covered clothes, they perceived them as dangerous to public. Indeed there are many terrorists carrying their terrorism activities wearing those clothes

if a jew is caught stealing in his jewish outfit, is jew outfit declared terrorist outfit???

a woman can only wear bikini that can feel people secure??, or if she wears burka than she must be a criminal, how many crimes have happened wearing burka??, i have seen many fashionable people wearing the veil, the men, but i didnt see them being discriminated

That would be true, if that religion didn`t have 1.3 Billion followers and survived a 13 centuries.

no body needs to remind jews, how they felt greatful to muslims spain(aundalus) and ottoman empire.. and how the civilized europe treated them by throwing them among wild animals(romans) and gas chambers(germany) :), they obviously felt better abt being throw to wild animals and gas chambers

well muslims wont repeat that greatness to them again, if they become powerful in future

if a jew is caught stealing in his jewish outfit, is jew outfit declared terrorist outfit???

a woman can only wear bikini that can feel people secure??, or if she wears burka than she must be a criminal, how many crimes have happened wearing burka??, i have seen many fashionable people wearing the veil, the men, but i didnt see them being discriminated

You need to stop worrying your feeble mind about Jews and accept the fact that Islam gives more rights to men than to women.
That women who are seen wearing those Hijab or Burqa are perceived as being forced to wear them and are seen as victims.
That women in Islamic republics can`t choose what they want or do not want to wear, whether forced to cover everything but the eyes, or killed for dressing with anything less let alone a bikini.
But of course you won`t, there is no helping people like you.

You need to stop worrying your feeble mind about Jews and accept the fact that Islam gives more rights to men than to women.
That women who are seen wearing those Hijab or Burqa are perceived as being forced to wear them and are seen as victims.
That women in Islamic republics can`t choose what they want or do not want to wear, whether forced to cover everything but the eyes, or killed for dressing with anything less let alone a bikini.
But of course you won`t, there is no helping people like you.

y dont you ask them if they are forced or not, the bikini women look like as they are forced to undress into such short cloths, even in saudi the women are not forced to wear a veil

actually its opposite . Islam give more rights to women than men

Status of mother is double than father and infact paradise lie under the feet of mother

Its father responsibility to pay for all expenses of her daughter until she get married and after marriage its her husband responsibility to take care of all her needs so she don't have any financial responsibilities on her shoulder. She can study and she can work and she can keep all her money to herself without even paying a penny to her husband and she can still claim to take money from her husband for her personal need.

As far weraing Burqa/hijab concern its her personal choice to please her GOD

Why you assume that all muslim women are forced to wear Burqa. This is major flaw in your argument... Just like women have choice to wear Bikini.. They should have choice to wear hijab, burqa, niqab whatever they want. Why they should not be free to make choices?

Will the public perceive a bikini-wearing woman to be a terrorist or that with full-face-covered clothes to be a terrorist? Such clothes create create a great public distrust over whoever wearing such clothes. For common good, it should be taken off.

Back
Top Bottom