What's new

France to help India realise high-speed train dream

Its great that a nation of about 60 million assist a nation of 1.2 billion to attain its dreams. That's absolutely incredible.

Well done France for assisting India.

Indeed . French expertise will indeed help India in this pursuit ;)

Its great that a nation of about 60 million assist a nation of 1.2 billion to attain its dreams. That's absolutely incredible.

They can also assist the nation of about 187 million..but the only problem is wether that nation of about 187 million can afford the assistance of a nation of about 60 million or not...You know that nation don't have a habbit of doing charity like communist nation of about 1.3 Billion.....

¤You know a nation of about 7.8 million is deciding the future of about 2 Billion people follower of particular religion....and still those 2 billion can't do anything about that nation...

If it is not a matter of 'honor' China successfully implemented this high speed railway project across China already and has been doing it for multiple countries already. I am sure the Chinese would be able to do this for the Indians since its a technology already well mastered.

I strongly don't agree that China should help india to develop their railway. Why should we help them?
Just let the westen and Japan to do that. India has enough money, why not?
same thing, I can't understand why Chinese GOV allow our conpanies to build powerplants in india.
Chinese Gov is so stupid

We could help any countries such as those in Africa, America and Europe, but not india. just leave it alone

They can also assist the nation of about 187 million..but the only problem is wether that nation of about 187 million can afford the assistance of a nation of about 60 million or not...You know that nation don't have a habbit of doing charity like communist nation of about 1.3 Billion...

Even God cannot help those who do not want to help themselves. What to talk of the French.

I strongly don't agree that China should help india to develop their railway. Why should we help them?
same thing, I can't understand why Chinese GOV allow our conpanies to build powerplants in india.
Chinese Gov is so stupid

We could help any countries such as those in Africa, America and Europe, but not india. just leave it alone

too bad comrade..wo houhila..the CCP thinks otherwise...chinese also need money dont they ?

Chinese Gov is so stupid

Wo We are so honoured by your statment...why don't you go and order your goverment to put sanctions on India so that India can't buy anything from China....

Chinese Gov is so stupid

its simple business...

Wo We are so honoured by your statment...why don't you go and order your goverment to put sanctions on India so that India can't buy anything from China....

That will be like early christmas for our industries.

What a troll you have turned yourself into? :lol:

i know right!! you should ask afghanistan to assist you in running trains. that seems like a lost art in PK.:tup:

they first need to ban people from sitting on top of trains. hs trains going to kill many of them really quick.

they first need to ban people from sitting on top of trains. hs trains going to kill many of them really quick.

It happens in some slow local trains. The HS trains will be replacing some of the long distance trains where people do not sit on top of the trains.

Back
Top Bottom